• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go here.

Use invitation code: FFUT

This was in the coupon section of the LA times.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I've corrected my post. Sorry, I forgot I even wrote that =)

It simply appears they reserve the right to charge 4% min ... (more)

nevercosign (Oct. 15, 2007 @ 2:51p) |

still working. applied and approved

GreedyEbayerApprentice (Nov. 09, 2007 @ 7:13p) |

Code FHDX gives $60 CashBack bonus after $500 in purchases, 0% APR with a max fee of $75 until Nov 2008. Code expires Ja... (more)

bozo007 (Nov. 11, 2007 @ 10:54a) |

Link:
apply.discovercard.com

Sunday Houston Chronicle ad 7/22/07
Code: FFVS
Sunday Houston Chronicle ad 7/8/07
Code: FFVD
Sunday Houston Chronicle ad 6/?/07
Code: FFDN

sounds good... hope the interest rates are high enough for 4 yrs!....
I already have this card.. does anyone know if another can be applied?

Seem to limit to 2 discover accounts per person..

maddybeagle said: Seem to limit to 2 discover accounts per person..Hmm... i will try to call CSR and see if they can help!

thanks OP, any chance you can scan the ad?

nm

May or may not be as good to some but if you type in FFST for the invitation code you get a different offer. The main difference is "0.0% until the last day of the billing period ending during August 2008".

However you don't want to charge $500 worth of purchases at 13.99% to get $60 back if you are going to do a balance transfer.

Charge the $500 right away (buy gift cards?) and then pay it off as soon as it shows up on the bill. Then do the BT.

Think if there's a way to confirm the $60 bonus? When I input FFMD, the open road card pops up (0% to 8/2008) but no mention about the bonus...

Same, no mention of the bonus no matter what code I used, was there an expiration date listed?

Discover Miles card with 12k bonus miles (1k per month that you make a purchase), 0%BT/Purchases till Sept. '08, Max. 50 BT fee: code FFWA

How is that different from the standard deal here?

runderwo said: How is that different from the standard deal here?

The code extends it out to Sept. '08... an extra month of BT at 10k is equivalent to almost 42 dollars

2% minimum payment as it was before oops

Does anyone know what the minimum payment will be on this CC? Here they talk about the minimum payment being increased to 3% of your balance. That means after 2 years of payments your balance is roughly half of what it started. It seems like it would be reasonable to finance something for long-ish term at a relatively low rate; however, if you have to make such large monthly payments it really doesn't make for a great longterm financing solution, or for great arbitrage.

prastogi said: sounds good... hope the interest rates are high enough for 4 yrs!....
I already have this card.. does anyone know if another can be applied?

anyone??

New invitation code is FGCM and now includes a $100 bonus ($10 / month - 10 months). Just signed up.

parquedematthew said: New invitation code is FGCM and now includes a $100 bonus ($10 / month - 10 months). Just signed up.

Can you post where you saw the ad and maybe even a scan of it?

runderwo said: parquedematthew said: New invitation code is FGCM and now includes a $100 bonus ($10 / month - 10 months). Just signed up.

Can you post where you saw the ad and maybe even a scan of it?

Sun Sentinel Smart Source (coupons section) - I believe it was was 8/19. I don't have a scanner but I do have a digital cam. I'll see if I can snap one tonight and post it.

Ok, I've snapped a photo but have nowhere to host it. If someone wants to host it for me, I would really appreciate it. Just PM me.

parquedematthew said: Ok, I've snapped a photo but have nowhere to host it. If someone wants to host it for me, I would really appreciate it. Just PM me.

Hosted here

FYI. Another offer in today's paper. This one is only for $60 Cash Back but should be good if the other one dies. The fine print says good until 12/9/2007.

Code:
FGML

Enjoy.

Thanks for the information.

and another one (well, for the motiva card)- FGRG. go to motiva.discovercard.com or 8009734079
3.9% until 2010 (fee 3%, max $75)

Can I transfer balances to a loan account like a Credit Union Loan Account. How would I do it?

nevercosign said: Don't forget, discover is raising the minimum payment amount to 4% from 2% for people who carry only balance transfers as a balance.

Edit: Added the word minimum

That is false. Proof:
* My "Motiva" account only requires a 2% minimum monthly payment, and carries only balance transfer balance on it. (Also is well utilized at >80% credit limit I might add. Rate = 3.9% (plus motiva rebate) for 3 years.)

* Wife's "More" account also has always had a 2% minimum monthly payment. It's entire balance is at 0%, and for the first few months this entire balance came from a BT. It is also well utilized; >70%.

Awesome, thanks OP.

jakeru said: That is false. Proof:...

I've corrected my post. Sorry, I forgot I even wrote that =)

It simply appears they reserve the right to charge 4% min payment, but they aren't at this time.

parquedematthew said: New invitation code is FGCM and now includes a $100 bonus ($10 / month - 10 months). Just signed up.

still working. applied and approved

Code FHDX gives $60 CashBack bonus after $500 in purchases, 0% APR with a max fee of $75 until Nov 2008. Code expires Jan 28, 2008.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014