• 1 2 34531
  • Page
  • Text Only
I think the two different cards are merely two card style options of the same card program.

I got an ambivalent respnse... no instant approval, but no careful worded statement saying theyre "considering" my app

It just says ill get letter <30 days

mid-700s score, high HHI (single), sufficient credit length

Instantly approved, got a $2500 CL.
I have 3 other BOA/FIA/CSNA cards..

No instant approval for me.

bofa.com here says nothing abt 25000 points

may be its because of offer code or so.i donot trust bofa

I, like some other posters, didn't get an instant approval either. I'm guessing it's because I checked self-employed (or that the income level associated with my self-employment).

No instant here. I hope I get it.

desisatguru said: bofa.com here says nothing abt 25000 points

may be its because of offer code or so.i donot trust bofa

*sigh* Here we go again...
This is about the time in one of these threads that some people get nervous and start calling CSRs.
Then the CSRs, who typically don't know anything more than the script in front of them, give all sorts of erroneous info.
As with all these offers, the key is patience. Submit the app, follow through with the requirements, and then wait for the promo.
Only then, if the promo doesn't materialize, do you need to worry. 9 times out of 10 it is never an issue.

Just a Heads up.

Anyone able to save this page with 250K points still mentioned ?
When I tried to do it (both firefox & IE ) the print preview ignores
the "Get 250K points" portion of the page - one just below the card image.

asharerin said: Cheers OP the wifey and I instantly approved. Easy $500. Thought my 80 plus experian inquiries from AMEX promos would scare them off but as usual the credit card banks are too greedy for their own good.

Maybe BoA did not pull from experian this time. Lucky you!

Today I first signed up for the $100 citi signature savings offer. Seemed like it went through fine.

Then I applied for this BOA card; no instant approval. I think it'll get rejected.

After about an hour, I wanted to open just a regular free checking account from the BankUnited site (I already have a savings account with them that's about 10 months old). My application got declined! I don't understand why they would decline a regular checking accnt. So I called the #, and the CSR said their system checks for information from other banks and checking account you have elsewhere (also a soft credit inquiry), and if you don't pass, it doesn't let it through. She said it might because of a problem I might have with some other checking account.

I only have one checking account (Bank of America interest checking), and there has never been anything wrong or any disputes. Could it be because i applied for the Citi or this BOA card w/ $250 bonus offer today? I don't understand what's wrong. Or maybe it's because of the $125 BOA bonus offer I did (cancelled those accounts after getting my check) last year?

got instant approval.

can we apply both cards to get $500?

guess u can't
"If you don't carry a UI credit card or have a non-rewards UI card, you can apply ..."

Thx OP. Instant approval.

Anyone able to save this page with 250K points still mentioned?

Thats funny, it did that to me too. The terms and conditions at the bottom still say 25,000 points credited after 8-12 weeks though, so it should not be a problem. I applied and instant approval, here's to $250.

thanks OP

I got instant approval but my wife was deferred. Maybe because I put down her income alone (very low) and included mine as household. But I usually get deferred approval because I have a fraud alert in my credit file. I guess not from whereever they pulled it.

Print a copy in case there are future problems. Save as PDF so you can email it to them if there is a problem.

sydnie said: chaalu said: wsailor said: Anyone got this?
The application you requested
is currently unavailable. . .

Thank you for your interest.

I got the same response. Wonder why???

I got that using Netscape, but then it worked in IE. Maybe coincidence (that it came back into operation at the instant I switched browers) but more likely brower/security level issues, I have Netscape security set "higher" than IE*

* Reasons of my own choosing which I'd rather not get into here, I hate IE as much as anybody so please let it go.

I got the same message in both firefox and IE.

UPDATE: Finally got through after several trials. No instant approval for me, though.

approved for another card I dont need...

Thanks OP!

acura03 said: Just a Heads up.

Same thing here. If you are really paranoid, I think you can first print out the page in PDF and then make a screenshot of your web browser to include the "Get 250K points" image.

Took forever for mine to process (I used IE), but it eventually approved with an $8000 CL. I guess I have to stop hating the Hawkeyes now.

Print the screen then.
Alt+PrtSc

acura03 said: Just a Heads up.

Wife and I each in for one. Both instant approvals. Thanks OP!

We can always cancel once get the bonus!

SilverII said: approved for another card I dont need...

Thanks OP!

MaddHatter said: Damn. This would be great for my AOR, but it's 25 days too early. Knowing this place we're going to cause the revocation of this offer by then.
I am doing my 2.0 in November, and contemplating doing this and trying to bump it off in time.

miken232 said: We can always cancel once get the bonus!

SilverII said: approved for another card I dont need...

Thanks OP!
or just stop using the card

thanks OP!

in for 2!

Dead? It seems they pulled it offline.

EDIT: It's still on. It was just a glitch. Got approved.

Sigh.... 2 more cards in the family collection

Approved. Thanks OP!

Instantly approved for 3.3k, and printed the terms. Thanks OP!

Bah, no instant approval. I guess 750 credit score isn't enough...

*delete double posting****

Thanks OP. Instant approval and an easy $500 (well hopefully ) for my wife and I.

Hmm...not bad. At first reading, I thought that I would have to make purchases totaling up to $250! Anyone planning on just doing a balance transfer of $250 to $300 for the minimum $10 balance transfer fee? That would bring a net profit of $240!

Is there a minimum balance transfer amount required?

Anyone check to see what FIA/BoA pulled? Experian probably?

Southpaw75 said: Anyone check to see what FIA/BoA pulled? Experian probably?

someone on sd posted it was experian

Yes they pulled Experian for me...

Ack! No instant approval for unemployed, 125k HHI. Killing me! Cycling through 2 more Citi AA cards in a week too. I need better luck.

Thank you OP!

Approved with $10,900 credit.

Very cool!

I've been meaning to replace some of my kitchen appliances...and this is really helping me out.

Thanks again!

• Archived From: ForumsFinance

• 1 2 34531
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014