• 127282930 31
  • Page
  • Text Only
natureabor said: doesn't seem to be working anymore. I called twice and the code wasn't recognized.

First post was in JULY of last year. You're a *bit* late to the game.

natureabor said: doesn't seem to be working anymore. I called twice and the code wasn't recognized.

OMG,, is this kid for real? please tell me this was a joke?

Collected my $600 a while back and pretty much forgot about this dead deal. But back now and seeing all the $25 bonus payments. Wow.

I foolishly have been using my TigerHawk account a little so can't expect any bonus there, I guess.

But my Old Cap account has been 100% inactive except for my original $254 charge many months ago. Still, they have not offered me a $25 bonus.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Why no bonus offer for me?

Do the bonus offers come via e-mail, or do you have to go into your account to see 'em?

deleted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014