• Text Only
jordinho said: do you guys think *b is dead ? got one transunion inq. bumped but it went back in 2 daysHad something similar happen. Using creditkarma was able to immediately knock off the one that reappeared

Key Bank has a similar deal, except there are no promo codesAnyone get a retention rate from Key Bank when calling to cancel ?

Mrs J can still use PM123 to pull daily reports.

She no longer has this NCIDP service (cancelled in October 2008). I'd like to bump some TU/EQ inquiries incurred for CLI requests.

Since PM123 and NCIDP both use TU's TrueCredit engine, is it safe to presume NCIDP can still pull daily? Can anyone who still has this service confirm for me?

jackcrawfish said: Mrs J can still use PM123 to pull daily reports.

She no longer has this NCIDP service (cancelled in October 2008). I'd like to bump some TU/EQ inquiries incurred for CLI requests.

Since PM123 and NCIDP both use TU's TrueCredit engine, is it safe to presume NCIDP can still pull daily? Can anyone who still has this service confirm for me?

I can confirm that daily pulls still work with NCIDP, but I have no idea if b* still works. A bunch of old inquiries returned to my credit report around 12/10 and decpite the daily pulls (using NCIDP and CK), I haven't been able to get rid of them.

Is the NationalCity promotion still on? In Feb, 2009, I signed up using promo-id 766319 and followed the instructions on the first page, but got the letter in the mail indicating this service is over? Do they just stop accepting new member? anybody has a success story recently?

Thanks

susieling said: Is the NationalCity promotion still on? In Feb, 2009, I signed up using promo-id 766319 and followed the instructions on the first page, but got the letter in the mail indicating this service is over? Do they just stop accepting new member? anybody has a success story recently?

Thanks
I cannot answer for brand new enrollees but will offer a former member re-enrollment example.

I was a member from Jan 2008 through March 2008.

After initially attempting to re-enroll online on 2/27/2009, I had to call in to get it done on 3/13/2009. After receiving specific instructions from a representative @ coverdell, I successfully re-enrolled (with an effective start date of 4/10/2009).

The rep at coverdell instructed the following process:

the system will not let you re-enroll as a new customer.

Because you already once had a membership with us, the system will not let you enroll as a new member, as it would then appear as a duplicate. What you would need to do is contact customer service at 1-800-308-0374 and provide your old member ID# as seen below and a representative will re-instate your old account.

Customer:

CRAWFISH, J
123 MAIN ST
SOMEWHERE, ST 01234, US
Card: P9409268157
SSN/ID: 20687
Group: 766319
Client: 0BB-National City
Effective: 1/06/2008
Expiration: 3/16/2008

Thanks a lot for the reply. Is it a requirement to have NationalCity credit card (or hold other NationalCity accounts)?

jackcrawfish said: susieling said: Is the NationalCity promotion still on? In Feb, 2009, I signed up using promo-id 766319 and followed the instructions on the first page, but got the letter in the mail indicating this service is over? Do they just stop accepting new member? anybody has a success story recently?

Thanks
I cannot answer for brand new enrollees but will offer a former member re-enrollment example.

I was a member from Jan 2008 through March 2008.

After initially attempting to re-enroll online on 2/27/2009, I had to call in to get it done on 3/13/2009. After receiving specific instructions from a representative @ coverdell, I successfully re-enrolled (with an effective start date of 4/10/2009).

The rep at coverdell instructed the following process:

the system will not let you re-enroll as a new customer.

Because you already once had a membership with us, the system will not let you enroll as a new member, as it would then appear as a duplicate. What you would need to do is contact customer service at 1-800-308-0374 and provide your old member ID# as seen below and a representative will re-instate your old account.

Customer:

CRAWFISH, J
123 MAIN ST
SOMEWHERE, ST 01234, US
Card: P9409268157
SSN/ID: 20687
Group: 766319
Client: 0BB-National City
Effective: 1/06/2008
Expiration: 3/16/2008

read the opening line

It appears that this deal is still alive. I just signed up two days ago, got my email today and got my report.

ironfist99 said: It appears that this deal is still alive. I just signed up two days ago, got my email today and got my report.With TrueCredit going to a monthly pull frequency, I am curious: Can you pull a fresh tribureau report daily? Have you tried pulling one today (make certain it has bee 24 hours since your pull yesterday)?

curious,

Jack

ironfist99 said: It appears that this deal is still alive. I just signed up two days ago, got my email today and got my report.

I signed up 4 days ago and still no email yet... should I call or something... or did I miss something... Do I have to have the TrueCredit user name first or can I apply for this first and then get the user name for true credit afterwards.

This sucks... Nat city isn't avail in NY according to them anymore!!!

Ok here is one for you... I signed up for keybank but it won't let me pull daily... or is that only after the first 30 days that it allows daily pulls?

Anyone can confirm this still pull daily or not?
Thanks.

New registrants will not get daily pulls.

xoneinax said: New registrants will not get daily pulls.

Thanks for feedback.
Anyone know for "past" users re-register will get daily pulls or not?

Anywhere besides AMEX CS get daily pulls for new subscribers?

At this point I care less when the service starts, so, when do I get my shredder? now, that isn't for an argument.

jclookey said: I signed up for keybank but it won't let me pull daily... or is that only after the first 30 days that it allows daily pulls ?For new memberships, does KeyBank allows daily after 30 days ?

silam said: Anywhere besides AMEX CS get daily pulls for new subscribers?

I heard CCT (Credit Check Total) still do.

HCAA said: xoneinax said: New registrants will not get daily pulls.Thanks for feedback.
Anyone know for "past" users re-register will get daily pulls or not?
I was a past user from early 2008 and re-enrolled this past March 2009. I have been pulling at will (aka daily) as my membership must have been grandfathered in.

Re-enrolled a few days ago - daily pull. EXP and EQ are on ice, does not show EXP but shows EQ.

Is this deal dead already? I tried to enroll with promotion but had no luck

Can someone confirm if NCIDP allows daily pull for new customers? Any way to enroll now?

issue
Disclaimer
Anyone else having difficulty getting a new report?

update: 10:04am CST
I called 1-800-569-3831 and they took my call back phone number as the site is being "fixed." Rep advised that the issue was going to be resolved within the next 24 hours.

update: 11:55am CST
All is well again.

Just pulled mine, not problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014