• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Can you charge the first deposit? Like on AMEX or something? no, and you must deposit 200 to open the account I have found out.

Does anyone have any 50 dollar bonus codes they could PM me? Thanks!

After getting shot down at the local branch, this weekend I successfully opened a business savings and checking at another branch. As I already knew, this branch's manager confirmed that I did not need a DBA or EIN.

I can't tell if the bonuses have shown up yet, parts of Chase's system seem to be down.

Thanks for the post OP! If anyone else has a $50 bonus code, I'd appreciate a PM as well.

I was able to get the $200 bonus with a problem. Great deal.

Just curious what other peoples experience with Chase is when it comes to deposits. I've had some smaller checks that I depost that they credit to my account immediately, but some checks over $150 are being held for 10 days or so before the funds are available to use.

Is this just something they do for new accounts or is it always this slow?

Anyone is looking for $50 bonus code, please PM me with ur email addr.

I also have one code available if anyone needs it - just pm me your email address.

Still no bonus in my account. I wouldn't normally be concerned. But, it seems people have been getting their bonuses within 7 days. Also, the guy who set up my account didn't inspire any confidence in me. If he hadn't needed me to help him find the promotion code I would have thought he didn't even enter them.

On the form, it says it requires BusinessCustom, BusinessClassic or BusinessPlus checking, but has anyone signed up using the BusinessFree account? This is the only version that doesn't have a minimum balance of $6k+ in my area. I didn't know if anyone had been convinced by a CSR that it would work.

Well, I went today with BusinessCustom. Thanks again, OP! It would have been nice if someone hadn't sent me a referral that was already redeemed, but oh well.

I redeemed the $200 coupon today. I figured I would net about $150 after the monthly service charges for the first 6 months. However, it went better than expected. They waived all service fees for the first 12 months. I'll close the account after 6 months and keep the $200.

Thanks Chase!

Changes OP!

Link no longer works. Argh..just missed it. looks like this deal is dead.

Does anyone have the code for the 100.00 personal account bonus, got the business bonus but opened the personal however the code seems to be wrong so need bonus before I cannot modify the account to add the bonus. Thanks!

FYI -

$200 CASH BONUS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Offer valid from 11/01/07 through 12/31/07. A $50,000 minimum opening deposit or addition of new money (money that is not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) into a Chase Business High Yield Savings account is required to qualify for this offer. Offer limited to one business savings account-related reward/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in conjunction with any other offer. Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your account within 10 business days of deposit, but is not considered part of minimum opening deposit. Deposit must be held by Chase for a minimum of six months or the bonus will be debited from the account. Cash bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.

thanks for the FYI about the deposit!

Got my bonuses. Seems to have posted roughly 10 business days after deposit.

I only deposited $100 into checking and saving (business classic checking, business high yield savings).

Got the business bonus however, can anyone in the norheast get a moving packet and PM me the bonus codes and offer codes on the 100 bonus for personal checking. thanks!

DO you know how to get the service fee waived at all?

Thanks!

DreamKrusher said: I redeemed the $200 coupon today. I figured I would net about $150 after the monthly service charges for the first 6 months. However, it went better than expected. They waived all service fees for the first 12 months. I'll close the account after 6 months and keep the $200.

Thanks Chase!

Changes OP!

xelint said: I forgot to add that they gave me a $50 refferal offer for business accounts that the manager said could be combined with the $200 offer (YMMV). I have 5 of these to give out so pm me with your email if you would like a .pdf sent with this offer filled out so when they are gone they are gone.

X

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE OUT MORE THAN FIVE THEN?

I could have gotten $50 bonus with someone else's referral. I even PMed you last week to make sure yours is still good!

I receive the $200 bonus on the 7 day after opening the account.

I also received an add'l unexpected $25 bonus on the account on the 9th day.

It posted as "$25 CREDIT FOR OPENING A BUSINESS LEISURE REWARDS CHECK CARD" This is the ATM/Debit card. They are waiving the $45 annual fee on ths too.

They did not give me an $50 referrals

difference said: DO you know how to get the service fee waived at all?

Thanks!

DreamKrusher said: I redeemed the $200 coupon today. I figured I would net about $150 after the monthly service charges for the first 6 months. However, it went better than expected. They waived all service fees for the first 12 months. I'll close the account after 6 months and keep the $200.

Thanks Chase!

Changes OP!

Ask? The CSR called it the "Business Options" promotion. He said all fees are waived the first year and you switch between the differnt business acccounts to figure our what works best for you. The stipulation was that you open the "business high yield savings" (which pays a whopping 1.24% on balances <50k) with the Checking account.

Any working link for the promo? I'd like to open this account soon. Please PM me if you have a $50 bonus code. Thanks.

Please PM me if you need a $25 bonus code ( I have a few left)

Still got any chase business referrals?
please email it to csoghoian@gmail.com

Want any referral codes? PM me

Opened 4 biz and 1 personal today for $1,150. And they want me to send my friends. Gees, they must think I'm popular

$50 Referral Codes:

Please let me know if you use them.

TyroneSchulace said: Opened 4 biz and 1 personal today for $1,150. And they want me to send my friends. Gees, they must think I'm popular

Why did you post this in every Chase thread there is on here?

Does anyone know where to get DBA in New York City. The problem was the banker was about to open my account but he told me i couldnt combine the coupon especially since it was only if a friend referred me. I wanted the extra 100 so I told him I'd think about it. I went to another branch and they asked me for a DBA even though i told him it was a sole proprietorship. Maybe I should forgo the extra 100$ from the referral and just open the damn thing since DBA in all 5 boros of manhattan is 100$... LOL.

Thanks.

PM Me if you want business referral codes and or scans of the pages.

For some reason none of the referrals I had would work on my account. Anybody else have this problem?

I have a few referral codes available ($50 for business checking / $25 for personal checking). Please PM me with your e-mail if you need a code.

PM me if anybody need referral coupons.

PM me, referral here too thanks!

you get = $25 extra for opening up Personal Checking account and activate direct deposit
you get = $50 extra for opening up Business Checking account and reach a minumum balance of $500 within 30 days

Referral Codes: exp 5-24-08

Please PM when used.

If you want to do this at a branch and need a PDF for any of these codes send me a PM with your email address.

Referral codes expire 7/9/2008

I can provide you with full document scans. PM me so I can assure that nobody used that code and also abides with FW rules.

Referral codes work for
personal $25
Business $50
Student $10

rjgwl said: Referral codes expire 7/9/2008

I can provide you with full document scans. PM me so I can assure that nobody used that code and also abides with FW rules.

Referral codes work for
personal $25
Business $50
Student $10

Are there any referral code's available for Business checking account? Please PM me.

PM sent

Please PM me with referral codes, I plan to open Business Checking

iamhere9 said: Please PM me with referral codes, I plan to open Business Checking
PM sent ...

may i also have the referral for the business account?
patrobin22@gmail.com

sherelybaby said: may i also have the referral for the business account?
patrobin22@gmail.com

PM sent

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014