QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

$200 for opening a Chase Business Checking Account with Check Card (In branch only)

First page
1 of 9
terpaero
8/11/07 12:53 AM
Linky

Need to print coupon and take it to branch.

Offer valid from 7/24/07 through 11/30/07 when opening a new Chase BusinessClassicSM, Chase BusinessCustomSM or Chase BusinessPlus® Checking Account with a Chase Visa® Business Check Card. Initial deposit must be made with funds not currently held on deposit with Chase. Limit one business checking account related award/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Offer not valid on previously opened accounts. Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new Chase business checking account within 10 business days after opening your new account with a Chase Visa Business Check Card. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.

Edit: Edited to change title to reflect in branch only.
WikiPost
8/11/07 12:54 AM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
DreamKrusher
8/11/07 8:23 AM
This can still be a lucrative offer, however watch out for the monthly service fees. The Chase Business Classic (most basic sole prop account) has a monthly fee of $9 in NY, unless you have a $5000 avg monthly balance.

I received a coupon in the mail with a similar offer.
lenord
8/12/07 8:16 PM
How stringent are they going to be about verifying that you have a business? I.E. if I walk in and say, "Yeah, I'm thinking about starting an eBay-based business and I'd like to use this account to keep my finances separated" will that be a problem?

Anyone have experience with this?
christinaformico
8/13/07 12:40 AM
most likely they will ask for the business licence. Not a bid deal, here in scottsdale, business licence costs 12 dollars per year.
Mikawl
8/13/07 12:53 AM
DreamKrusher said:

This can still be a lucrative offer, however watch out for the monthly service fees. The Chase Business Classic (most basic sole prop account) has a monthly fee of $9 in NY, unless you have a $5000 avg monthly balance.

I received a coupon in the mail with a similar offer.

I signed up for the personal checking account deal for $100 in branch and was told this fee is waived if you have a $5000 relationship with them and this INCLUDES credit card balances. I wonder if this would apply to this deal and whether or not it is limited to balances on their business card or if personal cards are included to...
djspray
8/13/07 8:02 AM
My housemate recieved one of these in the mail, so he signed up stating that he has a tutoring business(he's a TA). They didn't require a business license, only his SSN. It was just as easy as the personal account $100 deal, and you get a box of the large size business checks, lol. I've been waiting for this offer to go public, and I will most certainly be trying it. Thanks OP!
noSSNumber
8/13/07 8:23 AM
They said unless you're licensed professional such as lawyer, accountant, engineer, etc. - they can't open business account without your biz being registered with state.

I was trying sole proprietorship shpil - but this was the answer at this branch.

Hey, there are thousands of Chase branches in NY. Has anyone succeeded with this bonus without registering the business?
lenord
8/13/07 10:27 AM
Am I missing something obvious, or are there really no Chase branches in SoCal?
ramba
8/13/07 12:43 PM
Then the State will audit you for tax suspicions and that cost more.

christinaformico said:

most likely they will ask for the business licence. Not a bid deal, here in scottsdale, business licence costs 12 dollars per year.

First page
1 of 9
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.