• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Need to print coupon and take it to branch.

Offer valid from 7/24/07 through 11/30/07 when opening a new Chase BusinessClassicSM, Chase BusinessCustomSM or Chase BusinessPlus® Checking Account with a Chase Visa® Business Check Card. Initial deposit must be made with funds not currently held on deposit with Chase. Limit one business checking account related award/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Offer not valid on previously opened accounts. Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your new Chase business checking account within 10 business days after opening your new account with a Chase Visa Business Check Card. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.

Edit: Edited to change title to reflect in branch only.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Anybody wants referral code mail me at shanti.terdale@yahoo.com. They are good till 11/07/08

sterdale (Sep. 12, 2008 @ 10:15a) |

Anyone have any luck lately getting a bigger bonus ($100+) to open a business account via walk-in?

mryan (Sep. 15, 2008 @ 12:02a) |

I need referral codes. Thanks

rajpura (Sep. 18, 2008 @ 9:15a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This can still be a lucrative offer, however watch out for the monthly service fees. The Chase Business Classic (most basic sole prop account) has a monthly fee of $9 in NY, unless you have a $5000 avg monthly balance.

I received a coupon in the mail with a similar offer.

How stringent are they going to be about verifying that you have a business? I.E. if I walk in and say, "Yeah, I'm thinking about starting an eBay-based business and I'd like to use this account to keep my finances separated" will that be a problem?

Anyone have experience with this?

most likely they will ask for the business licence. Not a bid deal, here in scottsdale, business licence costs 12 dollars per year.

DreamKrusher said: This can still be a lucrative offer, however watch out for the monthly service fees. The Chase Business Classic (most basic sole prop account) has a monthly fee of $9 in NY, unless you have a $5000 avg monthly balance.

I received a coupon in the mail with a similar offer.

I signed up for the personal checking account deal for $100 in branch and was told this fee is waived if you have a $5000 relationship with them and this INCLUDES credit card balances. I wonder if this would apply to this deal and whether or not it is limited to balances on their business card or if personal cards are included to...

My housemate recieved one of these in the mail, so he signed up stating that he has a tutoring business(he's a TA). They didn't require a business license, only his SSN. It was just as easy as the personal account $100 deal, and you get a box of the large size business checks, lol. I've been waiting for this offer to go public, and I will most certainly be trying it. Thanks OP!

They said unless you're licensed professional such as lawyer, accountant, engineer, etc. - they can't open business account without your biz being registered with state.

I was trying sole proprietorship shpil - but this was the answer at this branch.

Hey, there are thousands of Chase branches in NY. Has anyone succeeded with this bonus without registering the business?

Am I missing something obvious, or are there really no Chase branches in SoCal?

Then the State will audit you for tax suspicions and that cost more.

christinaformico said: most likely they will ask for the business licence. Not a bid deal, here in scottsdale, business licence costs 12 dollars per year.

Too bad, no branches in nearby radius in Washington or Oregon...

Would have been a great deal. Green anyways for OP.

This is a great offer but you have to consider the cost of a business license at least in my state. However the deal was great for me and I learned that most bankers will waive maintenance fee for an entire year. Do have at least an hour or so of your time ready for the account. I expected it to be quick and painless but it was all one huge sell where you are "preapproved" for business credit cards and savings accounts. A tactic I also noticed they used was having a branch manager come in to pitch things like payroll and accounting/tax services and before you know it well they take an hour or so of your time and push products harder than used car salesmen. However this is still an excellent deal.

Does anyone know if Chase has branches In Maryland/Virginia area? I can't seem to locate a local branch. Can this deal be done over the phone if no local branch?

You can open this over the phone too.

theficus said: You can open this over the phone too.

I was told that to open a Chase Business account over the phone, Chase must have a branch in that state. I am not sure if Chase has a branch in Maryland or Virginia.

khilonna said: theficus said: You can open this over the phone too.

I was told that to open a Chase Business account over the phone, Chase must have a branch in that state. I am not sure if Chase has a branch in Maryland or Virginia.

Search is your friend.

noSSNumber said: They said unless you're licensed professional such as lawyer, accountant, engineer, etc. - they can't open business account without your biz being registered with state.

I was trying sole proprietorship shpil - but this was the answer at this branch.

Hey, there are thousands of Chase branches in NY. Has anyone succeeded with this bonus without registering the business?

I'm in NYS and I was successful opening one of these with the $200 promotion earlier this week. I made up a bogus company name, chewed the shit about my "company" for a couple minutes, and 30 minutes later received a handshake and a tracking number for my $200, which should be deposited within 10 business days. Chase usually pays out much quicker, though.

The first question I asked him was if I needed any paperwork for opening a Business checking. He said no.

i'm suprised this thread hasn't caught more attention. i plan on doing this in the next week or so, i will report back with details later.

i just did this offer today (i actually need a commercial checking accnt). min deposit was 100 in savings and 100 in checking for me. 200 would be credited 5-7 business days. i did bring llc papers and tax id number.

i walked in chase asking about this and they want tax id or biz license to open an account. i showed them my gold AMEX biz card since that's all i had on me but it wasn't enough.

turrdog said:

The first question I asked him was if I needed any paperwork for opening a Business checking. He said no.

Wow, I'm glad u were able to open the new account so easily.

Does this account pay any interest? $5000 to avoid fees with no interest is costing you $250 a year! Not worth the $200 if no interest is given IMHO.

Ask for the Chase Business Complete package. It comes with both the BusinessClassic Checking and Business Savings accounts fee-free for the first year. You can get the $50 Business Savings bonus at the same time too.

If you live in California, can you open a bank account for a Calfornia corporation in a New York branch?

Folks I am hoping this is the right place to post this. I was wondering if anyone can suggest if this would be a good option for someone who is doing 1099 and working as IT Consultant? I already have a personal checking account with chase.

Thanks!

p.s. I would also appreciate other options/suggestions with other banks for a business checking account.

D$L

theficus said: Ask for the Chase Business Complete package. It comes with both the BusinessClassic Checking and Business Savings accounts fee-free for the first year. You can get the $50 Business Savings bonus at the same time too.

thanks worked for me and only took about 15min.

I forgot to add that they gave me a $50 refferal offer for business accounts that the manager said could be combined with the $200 offer (YMMV). I have 5 of these to give out so pm me with your email if you would like a .pdf sent with this offer filled out so when they are gone they are gone.

X

$200 bonus posted to my account already. Man, that was fast.

theficus said: Ask for the Chase Business Complete package. It comes with both the BusinessClassic Checking and Business Savings accounts fee-free for the first year. You can get the $50 Business Savings bonus at the same time too.

Where is the bonus for the savings account?

I want to try this tomorrow, can anyone supply me with one of their 5 personal codes for the extra $50?

Easy money. I got my $200 in about 6 days

I have $50 referral code. If interested, plz PM me with your email addr.

You mention getting the additional $50 savings bonus at the same time. From this thread it looks like that's a targeted offer you get after you have a business checking account.

How did you get that offer code to use before you had the checking account?

From a Fatwallet member who has the offer.

Hello all, I am a Personal banker here at Chase Bank in the NYC downtown manhattan area. If anyone have any questions or concerns or wish to obtain a business banking relationship with Chase Bank, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail. I can be reached at Jessica.M.Romero@chase.com as I will not be able to check this site often. BTW, if you are a consultant or do freelance work, this is a great opportunity as well!

JRomero

So others have used a professional lic. and were good to go...I will bring proof of my PE and see...

Anyone is looking for Business Chase Referral, pls PM me with ur email addr. I will send you the PDF file over.

For those that opened this account, did you get a hard pull, and if so, what CRA?

No hard pull on this and when I opened a Sony card through Chase earlier in the year they did a hard pull through Transunion.

X

I went today to open a savings and checking as a sole proprietor and was told I have to file an assumed name certificate.

As I suspected, after checking into it, it seems this is totally unneeded. I do freelance or contract work and don't use an assumed or fictitious name. Additionally, a business license is not needed in my county, city, or state for the type of work I do (to the best of my knowledge). I don't even have to have an EIN.

Silly Chase and their imaginary requirements. If you don't want to give me an account just say so. But don't send me on a wild goose chase for registrations and certificates I don't need.

I will try to explain tomorrow, or try at another branch.

Skipping 43 Messages...
I need referral codes. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014