• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
alanmax said: screasey said: I signed up a while back and received my $25, did a few referral, some signed up, but I haven't received the referral fee ($10) yet.
Had a relative try to sign up and they couldn't, Said something like the information couldn't be verified, said they would send her am e-mail saying why. Oh well Guess it might be a hit and miss...

I have gotten paid for every referral I have done, usually it is done very quickly.

Same here. The referrals that have been credited; were usualy instantanious. But haven't received bonus for many other referrals that signed up.

Anyway, ACH seems to work flawlessly, both in and out. And it seems to be a very convenient way to transfer money.

Only one thing I still don't get: How are they gaining? There doesn't seem to be any catch. At least not yet.

alanmax said: screasey said: I signed up a while back and received my $25, did a few referral, some signed up, but I haven't received the referral fee ($10) yet.
Had a relative try to sign up and they couldn't, Said something like the information couldn't be verified, said they would send her am e-mail saying why. Oh well Guess it might be a hit and miss...

I have gotten paid for every referral I have done, usually it is done very quickly.

I signed up a week ago and haven't gotten the $25 yet.

In for $25. The $25 showed up right away under "money that has been sent to you" and all I had to do was click "accept". Sweet and I might actually use this instead of PayPal/Google Checkout now that both of those are $$$.

cmv said: In for $25. The $25 showed up right away under "money that has been sent to you" and all I had to do was click "accept". Sweet and I might actually use this instead of PayPal/Google Checkout now that both of those are $$$.

Where is the $25 offer? I'm ready to jump but I don't see it anywhere . . .

TYTBUDGET

In. Now please stop sending me PM's lol.

TYTBUDGET

Tvo said: Now how did you do that when the site requires you to fork over your SS# to get paid? I'm not going to give anyone my ssn for $25 goddammit and no one else who's going to pay me thru this service will either! It's funny how these companies always shoot themselves in the foot by doing this. These tiny money incentives are not enough for someone to potentially have their lives ruined by fraud. The $25 dollar bonus will end by the end of this money and if they're still asking for ssn numbers after that they might as well file for bankruptcy right now.

What if you use a BS SS#?

Cause I don't care to give it out either for 25.

Tvo said: Now how did you do that when the site requires you to fork over your SS# to get paid? I'm not going to give anyone my ssn for $25 goddammit and no one else who's going to pay me thru this service will either! It's funny how these companies always shoot themselves in the foot by doing this. These tiny money incentives are not enough for someone to potentially have their lives ruined by fraud. The $25 dollar bonus will end by the end of this money and if they're still asking for ssn numbers after that they might as well file for bankruptcy right now.
NEWSFLASH: Not only will you not be able to create an account with a phoney SS#, you likewise will not be able to create an account if you put in any home address other than the one that you currently reside at. Oh, it will process your registration; it just won't complete it. Then you can wait 2-4 weeks while staff works their way through hundreds of thousands of utility bills that had to be submitted from all the other people before you who likewise presumed that the company couldn't tell, and invited nothing but grief to try and correct the record thereafter.

They know exactly where you live.
They know your SS number.
They know your name.
And I'd be willing to bet that they also know your phone number.

This is, after all, Steve Case's company (the founder of AOL).

I had a friend try this with a PMB address and it took so long for him to correct his record that it tripped the limited-time expiration for collecting his $25 Welcome Offer, because, of course, you can't make a withdrawal until your registration has been completed. Translation: He just threw away his bonus.

TYTBUDGET

I wouldn't give my SS# and a utility bill for $25 bucks. Who the hell do these people think they are!

Newsflash, $25 ain't worth it.

win333 said: I wouldn't give my SS# and a utility bill for $25 bucks. Who the hell do these people think they are! Newsflash, $25 ain't worth it.
PAYPAL will be delighted to learn that you will continue to make money for them. L8r.

TYTBUDGET

TYTBUDGET said: win333 said: I wouldn't give my SS# and a utility bill for $25 bucks. Who the hell do these people think they are! Newsflash, $25 ain't worth it.
PAYPAL will be delighted to learn that you will continue to make money for them. L8r.

TYTBUDGET

I 1 of those who don't do paypal either.

Apparently you didn't understand my prior posts: They already have your SS# et al. You aren't providing them with intelligence they don't already have.

Whether you show up and register or not is of no consequence: They've got your SS# right now. Your registration with them is merely an exercise in honesty.

TYTBUDGET

asdf9876 said: I predict failure simply because the name is too long.

Agreed. The article says something about "Gratiscard". If this is the same company that puts up all those "free" sites, I'd be concerned for anyone that divulged personal (banking) information.

TYTBUDGET said: Apparently you didn't understand my prior posts: They already have your SS# et al. You aren't providing them with intelligence they don't already have.

Whether you show up and register or not is of no consequence: They've got your SS# right now. Your registration with them is merely an exercise in honesty.

TYTBUDGET

Who already has my SS#, yep your right, I didn't get it. I don't know any of those site or do business with them.

win333 said: What if you use a BS SS#?
That's social security fraud.

It's not likely to get you much more than a slap on the wrist, but you don't really want to start pissing these folks off before you can collect.

win333 said: I wouldn't give my SS# and a utility bill for $25 bucks. Who the hell do these people think they are!

Newsflash, $25 ain't worth it.

I agree that $25 isn't worth it but I happen to plan on using the service if it is decent. Google's payment system went from free to costing money at the start of this month. PayPal is still racking up fees. If this service is decent it will save me some money.

TYTBUDGET said: In. Now please stop sending me PM's lol.

TYTBUDGET

It was right in this thread. Maybe the post was edited? Everyone PM'ing you just wants the extra $10 bonus.

sechs said: win333 said: What if you use a BS SS#?
That's social security fraud.

It's not likely to get you much more than a slap on the wrist, but you don't really want to start pissing these folks off before you can collect.

That is just silly, man. The things people think!

I still haven't received my $25 bonus and I signed up on Feb 6th. Not too impressed yet....

I signed up last night and the $25 was instantly in my account. Sweet deal. I hope they get popular and give PayPal some competition.

win333 . . . You've posted that you don't use Paypal. You've added that you don't use "any of those sites" (such as Revolution, Paypal, etc.). I'm completely baffled why you continue to show up in this thread complaining (?). You won't have your way with them, so what is the point?

You don't need the service.
And showing up here to complain that the company isn't willing to just hand you $25 is a pointless exercise in histrionics.

eilros . . . Have you tried calling Revolution? I'm impressed by how friendly they are over the phone. Like most here, my $25 showed up instantly, before I even added my bank account data. I would call them.

TYTBUDGET

The wankers require snail mail to opt out.

"OPT OUT NOTICE
You may opt out by (1) printing out this document, (2) checking the appropriate box or boxes below (check each box that applies), (3) detaching this along the dotted line above, and (4) mailing this Opt Out Notice to us at the following address:
Revolution Money Inc. Opt Out, P.O. Box 2470 Largo, FL 33779-2470.

Do not share nonpublic personal information about me with
nonaffiliated third parties, other than as permitted by law.

Do not share nonpublic personal information about me with First
Bank & Trust's affiliates, other than as permitted by law.

Do not permit First Bank & Trust's affiliates to use information you
shared with them to market their products or services to me.

Signature:___________________________________________

Name:______________________________________________

Street Address:_______________________________________

City and State:________________________________________

Date:_______________________________________________

Social Security Number:________________________________"

RME is wayyy annoying!

Did not get "$25 we promised you" after the umphteenth email and hoops u need to jump.

And now i see to opt out you gotta spend 41 cents by snail mail?

Their customer "service" line reps are sooo condescending and patronizing too. Just like AOL...well how can the apple fall far from the tree...this is the newest Steve Case baby.

I'd wait for the day when RME falls down in flames like AOL...

Just got an email from Buy.com offering $50 off a purchase of $51 or more if I sign up for the revolution card. That may be a deal too good for some people to pass on. I am not one of those people, but its an interesting offer nonetheless.

NOTE: This offer will be rendered null and void and you agree that you shall automatically forfeit your ability to collect a $25 sign up bonus if you click "request a different amount" when attempting to collect the sign-up bonus or any other attempt made by you in an effort to request or negotiate an amount of money greater thatn the stated $25 bonus from us in connection with this promotion.

drPedro said:

NOTE: This offer will be rendered null and void and you agree that you shall automatically forfeit your ability to collect a $25 sign up bonus if you click "request a different amount" when attempting to collect the sign-up bonus or any other attempt made by you in an effort to request or negotiate an amount of money greater thatn the stated $25 bonus from us in connection with this promotion.

What's so bad about that? After you register, you can immediately see a pending credit of $25. If you click accept, you get it. If you click cancel or try to request a different credit amount, you forfeit the bonus.

Anyone who fails to accept the bonus deserves to lose it.

Buy.com RevolutionOffer
Here we go. 50$ off of 51$ or more

It took a few emails but the $25 showed up in my account.

marteen5640 said: Just got an email from Buy.com offering $50 off a purchase of $51 or more if I sign up for the revolution card. That may be a deal too good for some people to pass on. I am not one of those people, but its an interesting offer nonetheless.
Yeah, I got that too. I'll hold out for cash, thank you.

TYTBUDGET

I signed up for this card for an earlier promotion. I'm still happy with that deal and don't have any major complaint, but just got a paper statement in the mail from them. It's almost 2 months old, so I was pretty confused by it. The postmark is Feb 13.

I have no idea if it's a duplicate or was never sent. But somebody at RME screwed up either way.

can someone give me the fax number to send in verification of address forms. thanks

Sweet! Received and transferred the last $25 to my bank. An easy $60 (25 + 10 + 25). Thanks OP!

Roefa said: Sweet! Received and transferred the last $25 to my bank. An easy $60 (25 + 10 + 25). Thanks OP!

How did you get the $25 twice? I got $25 once as a sign-up bonuses. I understand that the $10 is a referaal bonus.

eilros said: I still haven't received my $25 bonus and I signed up on Feb 6th. Not too impressed yet....
Make sure you click the "accept" button to accept the $25. I know it displayed the $25 sent to me by them, but it wasn't shown in my account until I clicked the accept button to accept the money.

can someone give me the fax number to send in verification of address forms. thanks

ciked said: can someone give me the fax number to send in verification of address forms. thanks

Revolution Money Inc
PO Box 2470
Largo, FL 33779-2470

1-800-814-9054 (fax)
You can also contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-794-9071, daily 7:00a.m through 9:00pm Eastern Time.

Hope this helps

thank you very much

PerkGetter said: Roefa said: Sweet! Received and transferred the last $25 to my bank. An easy $60 (25 + 10 + 25). Thanks OP!

How did you get the $25 twice? I got $25 once as a sign-up bonuses. I understand that the $10 is a referaal bonus.

One of the perks of getting married! All deals get doubled...

bittul said: PerkGetter said: Roefa said: Sweet! Received and transferred the last $25 to my bank. An easy $60 (25 + 10 + 25). Thanks OP!

I'm married too. Do I just send a referral to my wife (who has the same last name and lives at the same address) and then have her sign up too? Easy enough if it works, though she's very uncomfortable with this sort of thing...

Thanks OP, I got my $25 today!

PerkGetter said: bittul said: PerkGetter said: Roefa said: Sweet! Received and transferred the last $25 to my bank. An easy $60 (25 + 10 + 25). Thanks OP!

I'm married too. Do I just send a referral to my wife (who has the same last name and lives at the same address) and then have her sign up too? Easy enough if it works, though she's very uncomfortable with this sort of thing...

They cleary write "invite your friends, family, and acquaintances". I would hope that a wife would fall under at least one (if not all three ) of those categories...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014