QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

can $50 Bonus to ING Direct new customer stack on top of $25 referral? ($75 x Spouse=$150 x Kids=$300)

First page
1 of 15
SinglePapa
9/26/07 11:19 AM
Link:
http://www.ingdirect.com/nyt/
Bonus code: NY3, expired 9/30/07; this code worked a couple of days past deadline.
Now link: http://www.ingdirect.com/nytimes
Bonus code (long, individual variety) to be found near bottom right NY Times enclosure

Update: I found orange-color enclosure in NYTimes, that has its individual long code at the bottom, expiring 11/30/2007! Can this variety of account opening (via post-office mail-in) stack with $25 referral??? (I understand from posts below that on-line application with the-now-expired-code didn't stack on top of referral bonus)

I congratulate everyone replying how quick it was to just open "for $50". Still, has anyone made an effort to "think outside the box" and figure out how to open "for $75", i.e. how to combine the NY Times leaflet application + $25 referral bonus? Then spin it around the family for the total of, like, $300 bonus???
WikiPost
9/26/07 11:19 AM
mmess1
9/26/07 11:40 AM
Thanks!! The $50 bonus posts right away.... even before the initial deposit of $250. Very easy!
JuNooNi
9/26/07 11:42 AM
Is there a hard pull for opening this account?
PoorManDan
9/26/07 11:43 AM
I already have an ING account under my name only - anyone know if I could sign my wife up and get this bonus? Are two individual accounts under one household allowed there?
PoorManDan
9/26/07 11:45 AM
JuNooNi said:

Is there a hard pull for opening this account?

Customer service told me "no credit check of any sort" when I opened my account 3 months ago. But CS has been wrong before. (I haven't checked my credit lately to verify that no hard pull was done).
alpinewhite
9/26/07 11:47 AM
PoorManDan said:

I already have an ING account under my name only - anyone know if I could sign my wife up and get this bonus? Are two individual accounts under one household allowed there?

Bonuses are per person. Yes, you can. I did it.
brewinphan
9/26/07 11:51 AM
Thanks OP! Seems like maybe people are pulling money out in droves from ING since they dropped their savings account rate so quickly last week.
chocula
9/26/07 12:14 PM
Nice little bonus. Thanks
floatinginseattle
9/26/07 12:21 PM
In for a quick $50 too. Appears this offer code earns you $15 more than the regular referral incentive which is $25 for referred person, and $10 for self. Easy money, but 1099'd. Nice find to start my morning, thanks!
First page
1 of 15
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.