• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
can someone pm a promo code? Thanks in advance!

Can someone provide me a PM please

Thanks

Never mind.

referral code please!

need referral code. PM me please!
thanks

PM me a code please

atrain000187 said: PM me a code please

Check your "Private Messages"

can someone PM me a referral code TIA

I'd like a PM too with a referral code or codes. I have three kids so will be trying to do $50x4 -- does anyone know if I need one code or four? At any rate, I will use the first 1 or 4 I receive, and will inform the donor(s) when I use them in my upcoming AOR 2.0 sometime before 2/29/08.

2Cor521

SecondCor521 said: I'd like a PM too with a referral code or codes. I have three kids so will be trying to do $50x4 -- does anyone know if I need one code or four? At any rate, I will use the first 1 or 4 I receive, and will inform the donor(s) when I use them in my upcoming AOR 2.0 sometime before 2/29/08.

2Cor521

Check your "Private Messages"

SecondCor521 said: I'd like a PM too with a referral code or codes. I have three kids so will be trying to do $50x4 -- does anyone know if I need one code or four? At any rate, I will use the first 1 or 4 I receive, and will inform the donor(s) when I use them in my upcoming AOR 2.0 sometime before 2/29/08.

2Cor521

there is no valid $50 bonus. Expired on 11/30/07

GreedyEbayerApprentice said: SecondCor521 said: I'd like a PM too with a referral code or codes. I have three kids so will be trying to do $50x4 -- does anyone know if I need one code or four? At any rate, I will use the first 1 or 4 I receive, and will inform the donor(s) when I use them in my upcoming AOR 2.0 sometime before 2/29/08.

2Cor521

there is no valid $50 bonus. Expired on 11/30/07

OK, thanks. I saw that date on the web page but I was hoping it was still valid because of the activity on this thread and the fact that the URL in the OP was still working.

If anyone has a "reference code" for the $50 bonus that works here:

http://www.ingdirect.com/nytimes/

And is willing to let me try it, I will be glad to do so.

I don't need any of the $25 referral links; I was an INGDirect customer from before so I don't think I qualify for those.

2Cor521

Does anyone have any referral/reference codes for me? pls pm me with one i'm planning on opening an ING acct soon. thx

fmbaig21 said: Does anyone have any referral/reference codes for me? pls pm me with one i'm planning on opening an ING acct soon. thx

Check your private messages!

I'm planning on open ING too. Any referal code?
thanks

micecali said: I'm planning on open ING too. Any referal code?
thanks

Check your personal messages!

Note: The $50.00 ING referal program is NO longer valid.....just $25.00 customer referal for checking and/or savings.

Could someone please PM me a referral code?

Thanks!

Luke2299 said: Could someone please PM me a referral code?

Thanks!

Check your messages!

My wife is an ING customer, but not me...I have a need to open an ing account in my name, and I'd like her to get the referral...but she doesn't know how to refer me...can anyone steer us in the direction for this referral...please. The $25 one is OK. TIA.

jfharper said: My wife is an ING customer, but not me...I have a need to open an ing account in my name, and I'd like her to get the referral...but she doesn't know how to refer me...can anyone steer us in the direction for this referral...please. The $25 one is OK. TIA.

Have her login to her account and then click on the "Refer a Friend!" button at the very bottom of the screen.

For those looking for referal codes, its easier if you state if you want the savings or checking account referal. I can send out the $25 links to anyone interested, just shoot me a PM with your email address.

greg

Could someone send a savings account referral code my way please?
Thanks!

See me post right above yours. I need an email to send the referal to.

Greg

renaud said: For those looking for referal codes, its easier if you state if you want the savings or checking account referal. I can send out the $25 links to anyone interested, just shoot me a PM with your email address.

greg

I can also send out the links.....but everyone needs to be aware that the bonus is $25.00 for either checking or savings.....there is no active bonus for $50.00

To receive a referal link you need to PM the following info:

1. A legit personal e-mail address
2. YOUR real first & last name
3. your request for either checking or savings(must specify)

jaebunny said: Could someone send a savings account referral code my way please?
Thanks!

I pm'd you asking for email. I check fw pretty often so just pm me back if you still need one and I should be able to send it rather quick.

AbbaZabba said: jaebunny said: Could someone send a savings account referral code my way please?
Thanks!

I pm'd you asking for email. I check fw pretty often so just pm me back if you still need one and I should be able to send it rather quick.

I guess that makes you at least 3rd in line asking for an email

I don't think that's possible.

Just the $25 referral bonus. If anyone needs a code, this site has some--INGDirect25.com.

curby17 said: I don't think that's possible.

Just the $25 referral bonus. If anyone needs a code, this site has some--INGDirect25.com.

Or you can simply PM one of the many FW posters(Like me) who can send referal links for the $25.00 bonus!

I can also send $25 bonus codes to anyone who needs one.

wow .. now we have many people ready to refer others , great deed indeed. OK, PM me if you need ing help!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014