• filter:
  • 160616263 64
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads.
 

  Gosh, I didn't even check my CC (to see if there's cash advance charge).  Do you know if this MCC code change at Serve is permanent?  TIA. 

Edit:  Just checked my cc and there was no cash advance charge in October.  Do you know on what date Serve changed their MCC code?  Did you load the account in later October? I loaded by Oct 5 and wonder if Serve hadn't changed the code then. 

rated:
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads. I didn't even think that it would affect debit cards. But it did. I was changed $2.50 for each of my 5 Serve loads and had to do 5 more transactions. However, no problem for LMCU. Their website doesn't seem to restrict debit card transactions to signature only and sure enough I met the requirements for the month already.
  I had the same problem with INOVA and bluebird last night, though I was charged $2, not $2.50.

rated:
bobbosaurus said:   
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads. I didn't even think that it would affect debit cards. But it did. I was changed $2.50 for each of my 5 Serve loads and had to do 5 more transactions. However, no problem for LMCU. Their website doesn't seem to restrict debit card transactions to signature only and sure enough I met the requirements for the month already.
  Sounds like yet another MS deal is about to end. This wouldn't be a problem if the economy was booming and we all had oil jobs paying $100k a year. I wouldn't even bother with MS if I had a good living wage job!!

  I wanted to clarify a couple of things.  1-Not all credit cards are affected (yet).  2-My $2.50 fee was by the bank.  They charge this fee for any non-signature based debit card transactions.  The system flagged the Serve load as pin-based.

rated:
niniss said:   cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads.
 

  Gosh, I didn't even check my CC (to see if there's cash advance charge).  Do you know if this MCC code change at Serve is permanent?  TIA. 

Edit:  Just checked my cc and there was no cash advance charge in October.  Do you know on what date Serve changed their MCC code?  Did you load the account in later October? I loaded by Oct 5 and wonder if Serve hadn't changed the code then. 


I believe the change happened on the 9th. The flyertalk serve thread has a nice wiki on what CCs now post as CA

rated:
LearningFast said:   
niniss said:   
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads.
  Gosh, I didn't even check my CC (to see if there's cash advance charge).  Do you know if this MCC code change at Serve is permanent?  TIA. 

Edit:  Just checked my cc and there was no cash advance charge in October.  Do you know on what date Serve changed their MCC code?  Did you load the account in later October? I loaded by Oct 5 and wonder if Serve hadn't changed the code then. 


I believe the change happened on the 9th. The flyertalk serve thread has a nice wiki on what CCs now post as CA

  Thanks for the info!

rated:
cdancer20 said:     I wanted to clarify a couple of things.  1-Not all credit cards are affected (yet).  2-My $2.50 fee was by the bank.  They charge this fee for any non-signature based debit card transactions.
 

  
That's pretty stinky.  A lot of places (supermarkets, discount stores, gas pumps, etc.) are non-signature based for smaller transactions (typically <$25 or <$50).  I wouldn't want to have a bank account that charged me that, although it is a pretty rare practice for me to purchase anything with a debit card. 

 

rated:
cdancer20 said:   
bobbosaurus said:   
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads. I didn't even think that it would affect debit cards. But it did. I was changed $2.50 for each of my 5 Serve loads and had to do 5 more transactions. However, no problem for LMCU. Their website doesn't seem to restrict debit card transactions to signature only and sure enough I met the requirements for the month already.
  Sounds like yet another MS deal is about to end. This wouldn't be a problem if the economy was booming and we all had oil jobs paying $100k a year. I wouldn't even bother with MS if I had a good living wage job!!

  I wanted to clarify a couple of things.  1-Not all credit cards are affected (yet).  2-My $2.50 fee was by the bank.  They charge this fee for any non-signature based debit card transactions.  The system flagged the Serve load as pin-based.

  I just checked my innova account as well and not only was i charged the 2.00,  the transactions didnt count toward the requirement so i didnt get the 3% interest.  should have read the flyertalk.  it didnt seem to affect glcu though

rated:
This happened to me as well, with INOVA and Bluebird--charged as pin-based ATM transactions, with a $2 charge each. Does anybody have a good idea how to meet the INOVA requirement now?

rated:
Amazon egift cards or small payments to your cell phone/utility bill

rated:
It's not "small" payments to utility bills anymore... They have to be at least $50 now. I use my electric bill, my cell phone bill and my gas bill.  ETA:  plus 2 additional transactions to make it 5 total.  I usually try for something outside of other typical rewards / ca$h back opportunities -- gas, grocery, Target, restaurant...

I suffer from "sunk costs" syndrome with Inova. Sunk costs are irrelevant to decisions moving forward, but lots of us have a hard time living that concept. For me, I've sunk so much time and effort into getting set up with Inova, I'm not going to give up on it now even though I should... My bad.

rated:
Looks like CCU just upped their cap to $20,000 and extended rates through at least 8/31/2015.

My CCU account has been dormant since they lowered the cap to $5k.  I think it's time to fire it back up.  Requires 12 signature debit card transactions (no minimum $ amount) and $1k in credit card transactions.  So it will require me to get and use a CCU credit card.  Compared to my best choice now, which is GLCU with 3% on $10k, with a required $100 and minimum $10 signature debit card transactions, and the other $10k earning 1% in SmartyPig, and figuring I would have otherwise gotten 2% CB on those credit card transactions, I figure this will net me $269.70 profit yearly after taxes.

Chris.

Details:

Dear cpaynter,=10pt =10pt3.09% ... 4.09% ... even 5.09% APY.*=10pt =10ptThose are the interest rates you can earn with CCU's Rewards Checking.=10pt =10ptWhat could make this even better?=10pt CCU now pays this amazing rate on deposits up to $20,000!=10pt =10ptWant even MORE great news? We've guaranteed these great rates through AT LEAST August 31, 2015!=10pt =10ptRewards Checking from CCU is the best checking account around! Check out the highlights for Members meeting our easy qualification requirements ...=10pt 

  • =10ptQualify for the highest rate up to the first $20,000 of your deposits
  • =10ptWe rebate 100% of any ATM fees you incur during the month
  • =10ptAnd ... you can earn up to 5.09% APY when using your CCU VISA with your Rewards Checking Account!=10pt 

=10ptQualifying is so, so easy ...=10pt =10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 3.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptComplete at least 12 Debit/Check Card Point-of-Sale purchases (transactions must be made without using your Personal Identification Number, or PIN, to count towards the minimum of 12 and must post and clear your account on or before the last day of the calendar month)    
  2. =10ptEach calendar month, one direct deposit OR one ACH debit OR pay one bill when using Consumers Credit Union's free Online bill payment system; transactions must post and clear during each calendar month  
  3. =10ptAccess Online Banking at least once each calendar month    
  4. =10ptReceive Electronic Statements by enrolling in eDocuments and accepting the disclosure 

=10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 4.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptAll the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. =10ptAt least 12 Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month. 

=10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 5.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptAll the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. =10ptAt least $1,000.00 in Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month; no minimum number of purchase transactions required.

rated:
A rewards checking account (Bank) refused to count a transaction I made 36 hours before the monthly deadline it was on a Thursday. (The Bank) said "the merchant has to hard post the transaction to your account." Anybody heard of this before?
E-mail from merchant:
Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.

Talked to the Bank and they said nothing they can/will do about it.

rated:
nymgiants said:   
cdancer20 said:   
bobbosaurus said:   
cdancer20 said:   Note: I had been using Serve to meet my monthly debit card transactions on Inova. (Loading to serve via debit card.) This month, Serve changed their MCC code and it caused multiple banks to charge cash advance fees on Credit card loads. I didn't even think that it would affect debit cards. But it did. I was changed $2.50 for each of my 5 Serve loads and had to do 5 more transactions. However, no problem for LMCU. Their website doesn't seem to restrict debit card transactions to signature only and sure enough I met the requirements for the month already.
  Sounds like yet another MS deal is about to end. This wouldn't be a problem if the economy was booming and we all had oil jobs paying $100k a year. I wouldn't even bother with MS if I had a good living wage job!!

  I wanted to clarify a couple of things.  1-Not all credit cards are affected (yet).  2-My $2.50 fee was by the bank.  They charge this fee for any non-signature based debit card transactions.  The system flagged the Serve load as pin-based.

  I just checked my innova account as well and not only was i charged the 2.00,  the transactions didnt count toward the requirement so i didnt get the 3% interest.  should have read the flyertalk.  it didnt seem to affect glcu though

  I was able to call in and get them to reimburse the $10 as a one-time courtesy.  It really sucks!  So now I'm using it to buy GCs on split payments where I could otherwise only use a 2% CC.  My cable and phone bill are paid with my Ink at 5x so don't want to lose that.  I might pay part of my utility bill now though as to switch it up for at least 1 transaction.

rated:
Falcon27 said:   A rewards checking account (Bank) refused to count a transaction I made 36 hours before the monthly deadline it was on a Thursday. (The Bank) said "the merchant has to hard post the transaction to your account." Anybody heard of this before?
E-mail from merchant:
Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.

Talked to the Bank and they said nothing they can/will do about it.

  With all "credit card" transactions, the day you make a purchase is not the same day that it posts to the account.  It's normally 2-3 days later.  What I have read from most of these RCAs is that it must be POSTED by the end of the month.  Pending, unfortunately, does not count.  

rated:
cdancer20 said:   
Falcon27 said:   A rewards checking account (Bank) refused to count a transaction I made 36 hours before the monthly deadline it was on a Thursday. (The Bank) said "the merchant has to hard post the transaction to your account." Anybody heard of this before?
E-mail from merchant:
Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.

Talked to the Bank and they said nothing they can/will do about it.
 

  With all "credit card" transactions, the day you make a purchase is not the same day that it posts to the account.  It's normally 2-3 days later.  What I have read from most of these RCAs is that it must be POSTED by the end of the month.  Pending, unfortunately, does not count.  
 

  The money comes out of the checking account immediately, The total bill is reduced immediately by this transaction.
The merchant says "E-mail from merchant:Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.
Authorized and Processed means: ?

rated:
cdancer20 said:   
Falcon27 said:   A rewards checking account (Bank) refused to count a transaction I made 36 hours before the monthly deadline it was on a Thursday. (The Bank) said "the merchant has to hard post the transaction to your account." Anybody heard of this before?
E-mail from merchant:
Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.

Talked to the Bank and they said nothing they can/will do about it.

  With all "credit card" transactions, the day you make a purchase is not the same day that it posts to the account.  It's normally 2-3 days later.  What I have read from most of these RCAs is that it must be POSTED by the end of the month.  Pending, unfortunately, does not count.  

  
Right.  Always leave extra time (at least 3 days) for posting at the end of a statement period if you absolutely need a posted transaction.  Sometimes companies will back the date to the transaction date after the fact, but they will not do this across a statement closing date.   Also transactions occurring early in the day are more likely to post sooner than transactions occurring late in the day, although I don't know what the actual cut off time is.  

 

rated:
Need a quick posting transaction try pumping $1.00 worth of gasoline at a self serve station. It will post the next day in 75%+ of the time...

rated:
bobbosaurus said:   Need a quick posting transaction try pumping $1.00 worth of gasoline at a self serve station. It will post the next day in 75%+ of the time...
  Do not pay at the pump, pay inside.  Pumps are open for skimmers.  Inside is not.

rated:
Falcon27 said:   
cdancer20 said:   
Falcon27 said:   A rewards checking account (Bank) refused to count a transaction I made 36 hours before the monthly deadline it was on a Thursday. (The Bank) said "the merchant has to hard post the transaction to your account." Anybody heard of this before?
E-mail from merchant:
Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.

Talked to the Bank and they said nothing they can/will do about it.

  With all "credit card" transactions, the day you make a purchase is not the same day that it posts to the account.  It's normally 2-3 days later.  What I have read from most of these RCAs is that it must be POSTED by the end of the month.  Pending, unfortunately, does not count.  

  The money comes out of the checking account immediately, The total bill is reduced immediately by this transaction.
The merchant says "E-mail from merchant:Cable Co. Dated: Oct 30 at 3:40 PM
Thank you for making a payment. This is to confirm that your credit card payment for account has been authorized and processed.
Authorized and Processed means: ?

  You are confusing when the payee processes the transaction on their end vs when your credit card (e.g. debit card) company posts the transaction.  If you have a credit card, look at any purchase you make.  It's ALWAYS in the pending state for at least a couple of days before posting to your acct.  On some credit card activity websites (such as Chase), you can see the purchase date vs the posting date.  Your RCA bank must use the posting date to determine eligibility. 

rated:
cpaynter said:   Requirements to earn Rewards of 4.09% APY ...

  1. All the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. At least 12 Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month. 

Requirements to earn Rewards of 5.09% APY ...

  1. All the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. At least $1,000.00 in Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month; no minimum number of purchase transactions required.


  

I'm leaning toward pulling the trigger on CCU but I have a question for anyone already using that account... the way I read the requirements, to get the 5% rate, you do not need 12 tx's on the cc (just on the debit), instead it's one (or more) tx that amounts to at least $1k, right?

I guess I'm concerned that #1 could be a typo and they really mean "All the requirements to earn 4.09% APY" not 3.09%
 

rated:
SomeOtherChick said:   
cpaynter said:   Requirements to earn Rewards of 4.09% APY ...

  1. All the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. At least 12 Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month. 

Requirements to earn Rewards of 5.09% APY ...

  1. All the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. At least $1,000.00 in Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month; no minimum number of purchase transactions required.


  

I'm leaning toward pulling the trigger on CCU but I have a question for anyone already using that account... the way I read the requirements, to get the 5% rate, you do not need 12 tx's on the cc (just on the debit), instead it's one (or more) tx that amounts to at least $1k, right?

I guess I'm concerned that #1 could be a typo and they really mean "All the requirements to earn 4.09% APY" not 3.09%

  
From my conversation with customer service, you need to do 12 debit card transactions on the debit card, plus $1000 (in any number of transactions) on the credit card.

Chris.

rated:
yes, for the 5% rate you need the $1000/mo charged to the credit card AND 12 debits. For the 4% rate you don't need the $1000 requirement.

rated:
cpaynter said:   Looks like CCU just upped their cap to $20,000 and extended rates through at least 8/31/2015.

My CCU account has been dormant since they lowered the cap to $5k.  I think it's time to fire it back up.  Requires 12 signature debit card transactions (no minimum $ amount) and $1k in credit card transactions.  So it will require me to get and use a CCU credit card.  Compared to my best choice now, which is GLCU with 3% on $10k, with a required $100 and minimum $10 signature debit card transactions, and the other $10k earning 1% in SmartyPig, and figuring I would have otherwise gotten 2% CB on those credit card transactions, I figure this will net me $269.70 profit yearly after taxes.

Chris.

Details:

Dear cpaynter,=10pt =10pt3.09% ... 4.09% ... even 5.09% APY.*=10pt =10ptThose are the interest rates you can earn with CCU's Rewards Checking.=10pt =10ptWhat could make this even better?=10pt CCU now pays this amazing rate on deposits up to $20,000!=10pt =10ptWant even MORE great news? We've guaranteed these great rates through AT LEAST August 31, 2015!=10pt =10ptRewards Checking from CCU is the best checking account around! Check out the highlights for Members meeting our easy qualification requirements ...=10pt 

  • =10ptQualify for the highest rate up to the first $20,000 of your deposits
  • =10ptWe rebate 100% of any ATM fees you incur during the month
  • =10ptAnd ... you can earn up to 5.09% APY when using your CCU VISA with your Rewards Checking Account!=10pt 

=10ptQualifying is so, so easy ...=10pt =10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 3.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptComplete at least 12 Debit/Check Card Point-of-Sale purchases (transactions must be made without using your Personal Identification Number, or PIN, to count towards the minimum of 12 and must post and clear your account on or before the last day of the calendar month)    
  2. =10ptEach calendar month, one direct deposit OR one ACH debit OR pay one bill when using Consumers Credit Union's free Online bill payment system; transactions must post and clear during each calendar month  
  3. =10ptAccess Online Banking at least once each calendar month    
  4. =10ptReceive Electronic Statements by enrolling in eDocuments and accepting the disclosure 

=10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 4.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptAll the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. =10ptAt least 12 Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month. 

=10ptRequirements to earn Rewards of 5.09% APY ...

  1. =10ptAll the requirements to earn 3.09% APY ... PLUS ...
  2. =10ptAt least $1,000.00 in Credit Card purchase transactions must be posted and cleared to your CCU VISA card for the period from the 28th calendar day of the previous month through the 27th calendar day of the current month; no minimum number of purchase transactions required.


  By any chance you know how fast the ach transfers are at CCU?

rated:
Anyone recommend an easy way to get $100 in purchases on my GLCU Debit Card? I used to use Amazon Payments for 10 $10 transactions, but that's no longer available. I'm looking for an easy way, preferably done from the computer.

rated:
erikanderson50 said:   Anyone recommend an easy way to get $100 in purchases on my GLCU Debit Card? I used to use Amazon Payments for 10 $10 transactions, but that's no longer available. I'm looking for an easy way, preferably done from the computer.
  I use serve but your only limited to one thousand per month. If anybody knows of anything else like serve please pm me. Thank you.

rated:
I went ahead with the Consumers 5% RCA. A couple things that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

1. They'll take the initial deposit via credit card which has potential MS benefits. Its an Andera app.

2. Once I got setup with their online banking, I could not find a way to link to accounts at other banks, so push/pull must be initiated externally.

rated:
did you get in on the $50 referral bonus?

rated:
Bank of internet has 1.25% PA rewards checking.  ($1,000 Min direct deposit, 15 POS debit min $3 ) per month.

rated:
I do not see much value in CCU 5% rate. If I have BofI 1.25% saving and 2% Cash Back credit card and I am in 40% marginal income tax then I would only make additional $105/year after tax by opening a credit card and moving additional 10k to CCU.

rated:
ccie7xxx said:   I do not see much value in CCU 5% rate. If I have BofI 1.25% saving and 2% Cash Back credit card and I am in 40% marginal income tax then I would only make additional $105/year after tax by opening a credit card and moving additional 10k to CCU.
  Move out of California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland or wherever your paying those high high taxes and move to tax free states like Florida & Texas and save bigtime!

rated:
CCIE7XXX - You are lucky to be in the financial position you say that you are. But few of us are so fortunate. You can thank the DONKEYS for the high tax rates.

BOBBOSAURUS - You are right, I live in TEXAS where employment is high and the taxes are low, Thanks to the ELEPHANTS.

rated:
ccie7xxx said:   I do not see much value in CCU 5% rate. If I have BofI 1.25% saving and 2% Cash Back credit card and I am in 40% marginal income tax then I would only make additional $105/year after tax by opening a credit card and moving additional 10k to CCU.

Taxes suck.  I think the easier thing is just to reach the 4% bracket w/ 24 debit transactions. 

rated:
Probably a typo, but wanted to note that at this link (http://www.myconsumers.org/personal/checking/free-rewards-checki... Consumers Credit Union says that the 3.09% tier is only for amounts up to $10,000, while amounts up to $20,000 are eligible for the two higher tiers assuming those requirements are meant. That doesn't really make sense, but was wondering if anyone had ever failed to complete the credit card portion of the requirements and noticed whether they got 3.09% on a full $20,000.

rated:
washerdreyer said:   Probably a typo, but wanted to note that at this link (http://www.myconsumers.org/personal/checking/free-rewards-checki... Consumers Credit Union says that the 3.09% tier is only for amounts up to $10,000, while amounts up to $20,000 are eligible for the two higher tiers assuming those requirements are meant. That doesn't really make sense, but was wondering if anyone had ever failed to complete the credit card portion of the requirements and noticed whether they got 3.09% on a full $20,000.
  I hope it is a typo....

rated:
What I was saying is that while CCU 3% rate is great But the requirements for 5% rate makes it not good enough to open a credit card account with them. And run your own numbers to see if it makes sense for YOU.

rated:
Do their rewards cards qualify to get the 5%? If so then some may come out ahead by getting the 3% CashBack on groceries card and getting 2 $500 visa gift cards a month. But note that even so modt would lose if they have a card that gives 5% on the same purchases. Lost savings would be roughly $240 a year in CC points to get an extra 2% a year on a 20k deposit ($400 taxable). This becomes an even worse deal if you have an Ink that ears UR points

rated:
foxhopper said:   
washerdreyer said:   Probably a typo, but wanted to note that at this link (http://www.myconsumers.org/personal/checking/free-rewards-checki... Consumers Credit Union says that the 3.09% tier is only for amounts up to $10,000, while amounts up to $20,000 are eligible for the two higher tiers assuming those requirements are meant. That doesn't really make sense, but was wondering if anyone had ever failed to complete the credit card portion of the requirements and noticed whether they got 3.09% on a full $20,000.
  I hope it is a typo....

I doubt it, considering that it's explicitly repeated in the fine print below
  

rated:
CCU gives you access to external transfers once you meet the rewards checking requirements.

rated:
ccie7xxx said:   I do not see much value in CCU 5% rate. If I have BofI 1.25% saving and 2% Cash Back credit card and I am in 40% marginal income tax then I would only make additional $105/year after tax by opening a credit card and moving additional 10k to CCU.
  Never heard of that bank. Another monkey jump through hoops deal.. priceless.

rated:
bobbosaurus said:   
erikanderson50 said:   Anyone recommend an easy way to get $100 in purchases on my GLCU Debit Card? I used to use Amazon Payments for 10 $10 transactions, but that's no longer available. I'm looking for an easy way, preferably done from the computer.
  I use serve but your only limited to one thousand per month. If anybody knows of anything else like serve please pm me. Thank you.

 How many GLCU $100 purchases do you have to do?  Last I checked, 10 * $100 =  $1000.  Plus you can close your current Serve card and reopen Serve with Softcard to up your monthly max to $1500.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 160616263 64
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014