• filter:
  • 162636465 66
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For those at Money One Federal Credit Union, their Kasasa Saver account is paying 1.01% up to $10K. You need to meet the Kasasa RCA requirements to get that rate.

rated:
stanolshefski said:   For those at Money One Federal Credit Union, their Kasasa Saver account is paying 1.01% up to $10K. You need to meet the Kasasa RCA requirements to get that rate.  

Why would you even bother at that rate?

rated:
I assume that estimated taxes on the CCU credit card go through as a purchase. Has anyone tried?

rated:
Anyone get denied for the CCU Visa card?  Just opened by checking/savings accounts, and had applied for the Visa at the same time.  Processor did ask why I had opened so many credit cards in the past year, so I guess they're sensitive to that.  Wondering if there's any point to asking for reconsideration.

Also, for the checking acct, can anyone confirm that if the balance is above the applicable threshold ($20K for those with the Visa card, $10K without), you still get the higher interest rate on the portion below the threshold.  If the threshold is $20K, the terms and conditions make it sounds like a checking balance below $20K gets the higher rate, but a checking balance above $20K won't get the higher rate on any portion (including the portion below $20K).

rated:
youngcoolguy said:   Anyone get denied for the CCU Visa card?  Just opened by checking/savings accounts, and had applied for the Visa at the same time.  Processor did ask why I had opened so many credit cards in the past year, so I guess they're sensitive to that.  Wondering if there's any point to asking for reconsideration.

Also, for the checking acct, can anyone confirm that if the balance is above the applicable threshold ($20K for those with the Visa card, $10K without), you still get the higher interest rate on the portion below the threshold.  If the threshold is $20K, the terms and conditions make it sounds like a checking balance below $20K gets the higher rate, but a checking balance above $20K won't get the higher rate on any portion (including the portion below $20K).

That would make no sense.

rated:
tjguitar85 said:   
youngcoolguy said:   Anyone get denied for the CCU Visa card?  Just opened by checking/savings accounts, and had applied for the Visa at the same time.  Processor did ask why I had opened so many credit cards in the past year, so I guess they're sensitive to that.  Wondering if there's any point to asking for reconsideration.

That would make no sense.

And, it would be a great way to DRIVE OFF ALL THE ALIENATED CUSTOMERS!

rated:
I am getting 1.5% for 15k with FABT. Are there any better options?
Thanks

rated:
netSpend Savings 5% for 5k

rated:
First Financial Bank went from 3% to 2% APY a couple months ago.

rated:
downercow said:   First Financial Bank went from 3% to 2% APY a couple months ago.
  What product has 2%?

rated:
The rewards checking account (they call it the "Kasasa Cash" account)

rated:
rustum said:   I am getting 1.5% for 15k with FABT. Are there any better options?
Thanks

BofI.com pays 1.25% . . . The fine print, Direct deposit of $1,000 per month, 15 debit card transactions of at least $3.00 per transaction per month.  They only pay Interest on balances up to $150,000 Still that is over $150 per month.  Not a bad yield for a checking account in todays market.  You just have to keep your balances <~$150K!

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   
rustum said:   I am getting 1.5% for 15k with FABT. Are there any better options?
Thanks

BofI.com pays 1.25% . . . The fine print, Direct deposit of $1,000 per month, 15 debit card transactions of at least $3.00 per transaction per month.  They only pay Interest on balances up to $150,000 Still that is over $150 per month.  Not a bad yield for a checking account in todays market.  You just have to keep your balances <~$150K!

Is this checking? For savings they lowered it to 1.1%

rated:
exclusivelysid said:   
pennsatuckian said:   
Thanks

Yes...Rewards Checking.  Also, they do not pay 1.1% on any savings account.  (I wish they did!)

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   
exclusivelysid said:   
pennsatuckian said:   
Thanks

Yes...Rewards Checking.  Also, they do not pay 1.1% on any savings account.  (I wish they did!)

Huh? See https://www.ufbdirect.com/personal-banking/savings/ufb-savings#R...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 162636465 66
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015