• filter:
  • 1101102103104 105
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
pattyB said:   I don't believe you're right about the withdrawal policy with Palladian.
You can withdraw with an ACH pull.

can you tell if they did a hard inquiry or a soft pull? From their website...

Withdrawals

Withdrawals from the Account can be made only by: (i) calling the Palladian Service Center at 877 448-6500; or (ii) written request sent to The Palladian PrivateBank c/o The PrivateBank and Trust Company, 6825 West 111th St. Worth, Illinois 60482.
Withdrawals must be paid either by: (i) check, payable to all holders of the Account, and mailed to the Account holders’ address of record; or (ii) an internal transfer to an existing account at The PrivateBank in which the Account holders have a primary or secondary ownership interest.
Requests to close out an account within the first 90 days will only be completed by returning the funds by the method in which they were received.
ACH funding will be returned by ACH to the originating account.
Check funding by drafting and sending a check payable as the account is titled and to the address of record only.
Internal transfer by internal transfer back to the originating account.
We may take up to 72 hours to process a withdrawal request.

rated:
You must be one of the few that could open an account at Palladian. Their CS is so bad it's not even vaguely worth the .15%

rated:
iNFEKT said:    Their CS is so bad it's not even vaguely worth the .15%

It's 1.25% Worth it for me.

rated:
Worth it for me also!
1.25% interest rate for liquid funds is hard to find today.  With Palladian you must deposit $10K to open. can be tough.
Good until 1/31/2015.  I even stretched it with another deposit today.

rated:
Yes, it's still current.  In fact, the MySavings Direct rate has been 1.00% since November, 2013.

rated:
StinkyWizzleteet said:   Yes, it's still current.  In fact, the MySavings Direct rate has been 1.00% since November, 2013.
  hard pull? and ach in/out?

rated:
superspieso said:   
StinkyWizzleteet said:   Yes, it's still current.  In fact, the MySavings Direct rate has been 1.00% since November, 2013.
  hard pull? and ach in/out?

Does anyone know?

rated:
Moved to CD rates thread.

rated:
MySavings Direct is now paying 1.05%, still no minimum no fees and FDIC insured and available nationally.

rated:
StinkyWizzleteet said:   MySavings Direct is now paying 1.05%, still no minimum no fees and FDIC insured and available nationally.

is now means when did this 1.05% go into effect? what was it before?

rated:
1.05% effective today.  Had been 1.00% since November 2013.

rated:
StinkyWizzleteet said:   MySavings Direct is now paying 1.05%, still no minimum no fees and FDIC insured and available nationally.
  do you know enough about this account to update the quick summary?  Hard pull / ach limits / etc?

if it's now the top account, that's pretty good

rated:
Looks like Alliant Credit Union Saving increase to 0.8% from 0.7%

rated:
walletfart said:   
  do you know enough about this account to update the quick summary?  Hard pull / ach limits / etc?

They don't let you initiate ACH withdrawals from outside the bank.  Dealbreaker, IMO.  Max ACH in or out is $500,000.  Not sure about the hard pull.

rated:
simmias said:   
walletfart said:   

They don't let you initiate ACH withdrawals from outside the bank.  Dealbreaker, IMO.  Max ACH in or out is $500,000.  Not sure about the hard pull.

What does it mean to ACH withdraw from outside the bank?  

Currently I have a capitalone online savings account.  Using capitalone's website, I can transfer money freely between my capitalone online savings account and my regular non-capitalone checking account.  I think the method used is ACH.  Would MySavingsDirect be any different?

rated:
zekh said:   
simmias said:   
walletfart said:   

What does it mean to ACH withdraw from outside the bank?  

Currently I have a capitalone online savings account.  Using capitalone's website, I can transfer money freely between my capitalone online savings account and my regular non-capitalone checking account.  I think the method used is ACH.  Would MySavingsDirect be any different?

MySavingsDirect would reject the ACH pull initiated by Capital One. 

rated:
I assume that would be the case.  But I could freely transfer money between my regular checking account and MySavingsDirect?

rated:
zekh said:   I assume that would be the case.  But I could freely transfer money between my regular checking account and MySavingsDirect?
  Only via whatever transfer functions MySavingsDirect has.

I had an account at AmboyDirect that worked like this, and it's really not all that worthwhile. Compounding the annoyance, after I had confirmed trial deposits with Amboy, their system didn't unlock transfers so I had to spend about a week calling them to get it fixed.

rated:
Just got an email from UFB Direct that UFB Savings is 1.25% for 25K+. Seems like a great rate.

http://www.ufbdirect.com/personal-banking/savings/ufb-savings 

rated:
HikerT said:   Just got an email from UFB Direct that UFB Savings is 1.25% for 25K+. Seems like a great rate.

Good rate... but only 0.20% APY when balance is less than 25k

rated:
First Trade Union bank becoming Radius bank the end of October.

rated:
HikerT said:   Just got an email from UFB Direct that UFB Savings is 1.25% for 25K+. Seems like a great rate.

I had a UFB Direct acct back in 2011.  When they dropped their rates I pulled out my money, except I left $1.00 in the acct.
So now I'm ACHing funds back to UFB Direct to collect on the 1.25% interest.  Hope it lasts for a while, anyway a good rate today.

rated:
gheldean said:   

Good rate... but only 0.20% APY when balance is less than 25k

From their site footer: Note: 1.25% APY will apply to the full account balance if $25,000 balance requirement is met

rated:
Will they allow to pull out 100K from external bank(CapitalOne) with one ACH pull, when I need to close the account?

rated:

rated:
wokscott said:   ELFCU at 1%

http://www.elfcu.org/helium-savings/?utm_campaign=elix-news&utm_...

Do you have to be an elf to join?

rated:

Min $10k to earn interest.

rated:
cameron2003 said:   

Do you have to be an elf to join?

Or a $10 membership to the NPFA (North Pole Family Association)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1101102103104 105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014