• filter:
  • 1106107108109 110
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
doniam said:   I have had Ally for several years now and an quite happy with them.

Yup I'll go ahead and second this. If you don't have to do cash deposits on a regular basis, Ally is your best bet. Like others, I also keep a local (free) checking account at a local bank with $25 in it for ATM deposits and then ACH the money to Ally. If I really needed my Ally cash today I'd just wire it to the local bank and have it in an hour.

Ally does everything I want a bank to do:
- 0 ATM fees (i.e. unlimited ATM fee reimbursements paid monthly)
- 100% free checks
- deposit rates at or near the top of the market
- no minimum balances
- mobile check deposits with high limits
- free unlimited postage paid deposit envelopes
- 24 hour customer service
- free bill pay
- minimal fees - I've been with them since they became Ally and have never incurred any fees for anything

Except for brick and mortar service (which I have no need for), what else do you need from a bank?

rated:
rifleman940 said:   
doniam said:   I have had Ally for several years now and an quite happy with them.

Except for brick and mortar service (which I have no need for), what else do you need from a bank?

A free toaster?

rated:
rifleman940 said:   

Yup I'll go ahead and second this. If you don't have to do cash deposits on a regular basis, Ally is your best bet. Like others, I also keep a local (free) checking account at a local bank with $25 in it for ATM deposits and then ACH the money to Ally. If I really needed my Ally cash today I'd just wire it to the local bank and have it in an hour.

Ally does everything I want a bank to do:
- 0 ATM fees (i.e. unlimited ATM fee reimbursements paid monthly)
- 100% free checks
- deposit rates at or near the top of the market
- no minimum balances
- mobile check deposits with high limits
- free unlimited postage paid deposit envelopes
- 24 hour customer service
- free bill pay
- minimal fees - I've been with them since they became Ally and have never incurred any fees for anything

Yes, I'm also extremely happy with Ally. 24/7 customer service via chat is so easy. They call you the next business day to confirm changes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1106107108109 110
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015