• filter:
  • 1481482483484 485
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
levwus said:   Penfed only offered me 200k. I cant even buy a shack for that amt. What info would get them to offer more?
  What is your monthly gross income and monthly debt total? Do you have a high credit utilization or any aged out negative items on your credit report that you could get removed to boost your score?

rated:
Gross income is six figures with zero debt and credit score over 780. I thought for sure I'd get at least half a mil.

rated:
levwus said:   Gross income is six figures with zero debt and credit score over 780. I thought for sure I'd get at least half a mil.
  Contact the LO and discuss it with them. If you do indeed have a six figure income, zero debt and a score of 780, you may have forgotten a zero when typing your income on the application.

rated:
Mortgage rates are super high today compared to last week. What is going on and can anyone see in their crystal ball whether it's going down? Want to finance an investment property!

rated:
Currently have a 10 year loan @ $200k w/ home appraised at ~$500k. Looking to refinance this into a 30 year for lower monthly payments. My only income is from SS and tax-free insurance benefits. Due to this I don't need to file and have not filed tax returns the past few years.

Any advice on my situation or will it be straight forward?

rated:
innuen6o said:   Mortgage rates are super high today compared to last week. What is going on and can anyone see in their crystal ball whether it's going down? Want to finance an investment property!

http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com

rated:
UTan87 said:   Currently have a 10 year loan @ $200k w/ home appraised at ~$500k. Looking to refinance this into a 30 year for lower monthly payments. My only income is from SS and tax-free insurance benefits. Due to this I don't need to file and have not filed tax returns the past few years.

Any advice on my situation or will it be straight forward?

Don't know if mortgage lender will require tax returns or not but to make things simpler you could file now.  Just because you don't have to file doesn't mean you can't file.  You can file a return with 0 tax liability.  File for the last 2 years.

rated:
Anyone else having issues obtaining tax transcripts? My lender says they are stuck because IRS has slowed down tax transcript service due to data breach.
I requested my paper transcripts from IRS but that will take 5-10 days.
Any other ideas?

rated:
TPaine said:   Chase won't fund my loan due to asbestos siding. Very angry- even the EPA says it's fine if you don't touch it, and there is not much in there. I had a lock of 3.75 on a Jumbo. Back to the drawing board.
  whats the point of buying a house if you can't touch it?

rated:
OIiverQuackenbush said:   
TPaine said:   Chase won't fund my loan due to asbestos siding. Very angry- even the EPA says it's fine if you don't touch it, and there is not much in there. I had a lock of 3.75 on a Jumbo. Back to the drawing board.

Touch it as in drill into it or demo it... Asbestos siding is safe as long as it's encapsulated.

rated:
innuen6o said:   
OIiverQuackenbush said:   

Touch it as in drill into it or demo it... Asbestos siding is safe as long as it's encapsulated.

Agree.. people constructed and lived in houses with asbestos not too long ago.. 
  Even if you can get a bank to lend you the money, you may find it difficult to sell the house when you want to move out.

rated:
levwus said:   Gross income is six figures with zero debt and credit score over 780. I thought for sure I'd get at least half a mil.

If true, that makes no sense. Something got messed up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1481482483484 485
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015