• filter:
  • 1463464465466 467
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I didn't even get into pmi but Chase seemed to be decent. I started a prequalification thru Chase online and will see where it goes.

rated:
MBS -5/32s

rated:
Yelf said:   
nu2this said:   
Yelf said:   
nu2this said:   Just a data point for anyone looking to go with JFCU.

8/8 - Applied for the 5/5 @ 2.75% - Received pre-approval notification via web application submission
8/11 - Received email from JFCU mortgage person letting me know more information would be coming soon.  Included a list of documents I needed to provide.
8/12 - Recieved an email with instructions for setting up secured email
8/13 - received a call confirming pre-approval, verified info in application.  2 hours later, received an email with GFE and other standard info. GFE includes .125% LLPA (MyFICO 822 EXP, LTV 80%, Rate = 2.875%) 

30 day rate lock
Origination $185
Appraisal $575
Credit Report $36.82
Tax Service $98
Flood Certification $14.50
Pest Inspection $150
Survey $550

What was the reason for the Loan Level Price Adjustment?

Because they can...based on Fannie Mae rules.

It should be based on a matrix from Fannie Mae.  From what you posted I'm not seeing where you triggered the increase.  Your LTV was 80% and your credit score was good.  Did they not give you the reason for the increase?  What was the rule?
When I inquired about an LTV > 80% they said LLPA would bump +.125%

From JFCU:  As you may be aware of there are lot changes in the recent years in the mortgageindustry and due to the Fannie Mae Underwriting Requirements, JFCU have to  add LLPA [LLPA = Loan Level Price Adjustment] to the interest rate if the LTV [Loan to Value] is above 75%. Due to the LTV of 80%, we have to add .125% to your rate as per Fannie Mae Underwriting Guidelines. Your interest rate is 2.875% [2.750% + .125% LLPA add on due to the LTV of 80% as per Fannie Mae Underwriting guidelines. If you put more money down and your LTV goes 75% or under than your rate will be 2.750%. 

rated:
MBS are -2/32s, well off a high of +8/32s earlier. most lenders have repriced worse.

rated:
Jp morgan chase came back with 68000 fees on jumbo preferred and 3.625 but mentioned 3.75 minus points so it should be under 4%. 68000 In fees.

568000 down including fees on a 2000000 mortgage. Income 300000 a year.  11000 monthly payment and 30 year fixed jumbo mortgage.  

1% mortgage Cash Back up to 500 a year. Requires checking account with 1500 min and auto pay of mortgage. Qualify for 400 promotion for new accounts without direct deposit.

Best deal I've seen. Only odd part was I didn't get the pre qualification letter due to non active three tradelines which I did activate going forward but rep said he got people the mortgage with just two tradelines. Apparently this is industry standard and I didn't know till it was too late as he ran credit already but he said if I processed the application it wouldn't be a problem. Seems odd how spreading over three lines would make any different.

So my mortgage shopping is done and if I did have the qualifications I would be processing the mortgage with Chase. Very easy to deal with sans the tradeline issue but I had to ask because I didn't know this was the industry norm.

rated:
MBS -6/32s @ 102-10/32

rated:
MBS +2/32s

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1463464465466 467
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014