• filter:
  • 1461462463464 465
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Interested in a 30 yr fixed no point/no or low fee loan for single family residence, investment property in San Diego CA.

Really prefer 20% down, but possibly may require 25% (not preferred) property value $530k.

I've got APRs of 4.387% from Amerisave to Cashcall 4.75%.

Any suggested lenders/recommendations?

rated:
^^ Right on edge of conforming/jumbo

rated:
I just clicked bankrate, looking for rate quote in my area: no results.

This seems strange, aren't they supposed to be the site for this sort of thing?

I have a P&S this Fri, closing 6 weeks later. $430K loan, 20% down, looking for 30 yr fixed in Boston. Any suggestions on who to call? I appreciate any help. So far I identified Absolute Mortgage Co as one to try, and I have a local lender who has preapproved me.

Thanks!

rated:
Absolute closed in 2013, Fall or late summer I think. Their website is still up and offering the same rates for over a year. their phones are disconnected, and live pricing and online app isn't working.

rated:
MBS opened flat, spiked to +3/32s, dipped to -2/32s, and now sitting flat, @ 0/32s

rated:
How long you have to wait for refinance, we just closed on our property at 4.25% if I can get 4.0% without much in closing, do we have to wait for 6 month before we can refinance

rated:
MBS -5

rated:
MBS -7 to start the day. Jobless claims were well below expectations adding to early losses.

rated:
I mentioned earlier in the week, but here is the landscape for next week....As usual with weeks like this ahead, if you're floating, this is decision time. If you're considering locking, there can be a pretty good argument for doing so ASAP, if you haven't already. If you're planning to float through it, buckle in.

These weeks can go several ways, depending on each event or piece of data, but also in how the market reacts to it. We could miss on all reports, and have no rally at all if it's digested with a grain of salt just as easily as we could avoid a large sell of if better than expected data has a lot of 'yeah but's....'. Don't be surprised if lenders get defensive ahead of the data, in fact it'd be more surprising if they didn't. We're already down from the highs of the month, which we hit Tuesday.

Mon. 7/28
10:00 Pending Home Sales

Tues. 7/29
9:00 CaseShiller Home Index
10:00 Consumer Confidence

Wed. 7/30
8:15 ADP Payroll Forecast
8:30 GDP
2:00 FOMC Announcement

Thurs. 7/31
8:30 Weekly Claims
9:45 Chicago PMI

Fri. 8/1
8:30 Private and Non Farm Payrolls, UE Rate
10:00 ISM Index

rated:
Chase and Bank of America jumbo loans are not that bad actually... .30 yr fixed no points 4.625% for investment property in San Diego. 4.4% APR at 1/8th point. Chase with free appraisal too. Thoughts?

rated:
MBS +2/32

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1461462463464 465
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014