• filter:
  • 1486487488489 490
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does anyone know if PenFed pays closing costs on any of their refinances? ie not a purchase where you use their realtor.

rated:
Thanks for all the help. Is there any other website to check other than bank rates. Checked with one of the local lender. They are little higher without closing costs.
Looks like online is the only option to get lower rate.

rated:
You might try a zillow mortgage search.

rated:
gremln007 said:   You might try a zillow mortgage search.
  Thanks. I find some more at 2.75% with no closing. But fine print says third party fees may not be included (Title, escrow, insurance and taxes).  Insurance and Taxes are going to be part of escrow.
  Are we going to pay up some third party fees (title) even though they says zero closing costs.

Thanks

rated:
rustum said:   
gremln007 said:   You might try a zillow mortgage search.
  Thanks. I find some more at 2.75% with no closing. But fine print says third party fees may not be included (Title, escrow, insurance and taxes).  Insurance and Taxes are going to be part of escrow.
  Are we going to pay up some third party fees (title) even though they says zero closing costs.

Thanks

I think you just answered your question. credits can go towards these fees if its a large enough credit.

rated:
Data point working with smarter mortgages aka ferion and am getting 3.625 for no costs (1600 credit to offset) on a 30 with 25% equity n prime credit. Will confirm when and how the close goes. They have 75% of the paperwork with online signatures and you can submit the rest as pdf or jpeg in thier portal. Seems streamlined so far.

rated:
I had an incredibly bad experience with smarter mortgages aka fearon financial.

Attorneys involved re: their dealings and how they processed the mortgage.

Beware.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1486487488489 490
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016