• filter:
  • 1468469470471 472
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Try Chase which has rate match and/or rate negotiation (.25- or greater) and 1% CashBack on loan payments with linked bank account (roughly -0.125%). You can negotiate down their origination fees too.

rated:
aqan said:   Any recommendations for 30 yr fixed mortgage ? Pe fed closing costs are too high for fixed rate.
  PenFed just dropped their rate to 3.75%.

rated:
sigh, i locked last week at 3.875% with penfed. 3.75% is the lowest I've seen besides that 1 day spoke in early oct.

rated:
Well I'd argue that the 5/5 is the best deal regardless. No origination charge, and the after tax payments have a breakeven NPV around year 13. Of course that's with my own set of assumptions (33% marginal tax rate, max reset rate on the ARM, etc.)

rated:
MBS -1/32s currently, after opening +5

rated:
Once again opened high, around +6/32s, and currently trading near flat currently. +1/32s

Fed Minutes tomorrow, CPI and Claims Thursday, as far as big ticket data on horizon

rated:
Ask Penfed to premium price the loan to absorb the 1% and see where the chips fall.

rated:
Penfed sucks as per my personal experience. IT used to be good few years ago but now they are just another useless bank (or credit union).

rated:
MBS -7/32

rated:
chaddi said:   Penfed sucks as per my personal experience. IT used to be good few years ago but now they are just another useless bank (or credit union).

Would you mind sharing your experience?
Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1468469470471 472
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014