• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those of you who have been banned by True Credit and its resellers, here's another option for bumpage:

CreditCheckTotal.com

Looks to be an Experian product like Am.Ex CreditSecure with similar features - including triple bureau daily pulls.

7 day free trial, $29.95/month (website said $19.95/month on 12/19) thereafter. Expensive, but perhaps worth it for a month or 2 after your next A0R.

anyone with first hand knowledge to share?

UPDATE: According to creditboards, just like CreditSecure, you have to wait until your free trial is up before you can start pulling daily.

Member Summary
From the home page...

SAFEGUARDS your credit with unlimited 3-Bureau Credit Reports & Scores for paid members, so you can check your reports and scores anytime you want.

Checked the website but did not see anything about daily pulls? Did I miss something?

added "unlimited reports" info in the QS

also, this post in the myFICO forum mentions daily pulls using CreditChecktTotal.com. My guess is it functions (almost) exactly like CreditSecure.

lhendricks92 said: also, this post in the myFICO forum mentions daily pulls using CreditChecktTotal.com. My guess is it functions (almost) exactly like CreditSecure.

Great find, lhendricks92. You are very good at finding these things (Natl City, Key Bank deals, and now this one).

Credit Check Total is a daily puller PLUS! I think the price is 29.99 not 19.99. You can also get Chaseidprotection for 11.99 (daily puller). There is also Credit Diagnosis but that is a TC product.

FYI, Credit Watch from Equifax now has a gold version for $12.95/month that pulls all 3 bureau's, with "unlimited access." I'm trying to confirm that it means daily pulls, but it appears so. No trial, and $12.95 is more than some of the services in the bumpage thread, but still...

Link

djspray said: FYI, Credit Watch from Equifax now has a gold version for $12.95/month that pulls all 3 bureau's, with "unlimited access." I'm trying to confirm that it means daily pulls, but it appears so. No trial, and $12.95 is more than some of the services in the bumpage thread, but still...

Link


Unfortunately, Credit Watch Gold monitors all 3, but you can only pull EQ daily. From your link...

Free 3-in-1 Credit Report and unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report

Rorer714 said: Credit Check Total is a daily puller PLUS! I think the price is 29.99 not 19.99. You can also get Chaseidprotection for 11.99 (daily puller). There is also Credit Diagnosis but that is a TC product.

Chase ID resells TC.

I could have sworn the price was $19.95 yesterday. I wonder if I was using an affiliate link to get a cheaper price. I'll poke around to see what I can find.

Bahhh. Good spot, lhendricks. It's early.

One more thing...according to creditboards, just like CreditSecure, you have to wait until your free trial is up before you can start pulling daily.

Thanks for relaying, lhendricks.

lhendricks92 said: djspray said: FYI, Credit Watch from Equifax now has a gold version for $12.95/month that pulls all 3 bureau's, with "unlimited access." I'm trying to confirm that it means daily pulls, but it appears so. No trial, and $12.95 is more than some of the services in the bumpage thread, but still...

Link


Unfortunately, Credit Watch Gold monitors all 3, but you can only pull EQ daily. From your link...

Free 3-in-1 Credit Report and unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report



And to add, I have this service for free (you know the standard stolen information from company prompts them to give free credit monitoring) and while you can pull EQ daily it WILL NOT BUMP. You can see the soft inquiries and while a TrueCredit soft pull shows up daily the soft pull from EX Services is just "refreshed" with a new date. IE there is one soft pull from them constantly. I like it because it will give me an exact total of the bumpage when they start occuring (and its free). Here is how the soft pull section shows up, the bolded one is the one constantly refreshed.


AR-ADVANTA BUSINESS SERVICES
CIC/EXPERIAN ALRTS
CIC/EXPERIAN RPTS
AR-CITI CARDS CBSD
AR-CITIMORTGAGE
AR-CITI SD BUSINESS CARD MC
ND-DISCOVER FINANCIAL SRVCES, INC
Equifax Consumer Services
ND-Equifax Consumer Services 12/19/07
ND-Equifax Consumer Services
DTC-NATIONAL CITY BANK CARD SVCS
TREASURY BANK
TrueCredit/VERTRUE 12/20/07, 12/19/07, 12/17/07, 12/16/07, 12/15/07, 12/14/07, 12/13/07, 12/12/07, 12/11/07, 12/08/07, 12/07/07, 12/06/07, 12/05/07, 12/04/07, 12/03/07, 12/01/07, 11/30/07, 11/29/07, 11/28/07, 11/27/07, 11/26/07, 11/25/07, 11/24/07, 11/23/07, 11/21/07, 11/20/07, 11/19/07, 11/18/07, 11/16/07, 11/15/07, 11/14/07, 11/13/07, 11/11/07, 11/10/07, 11/08/07, 11/07/07, 11/06/07, 11/05/07, 11/01/07, 10/31/07, 10/30/07, 10/27/07, 10/25/07, 10/24/07
AR-UNIVERSAL CARD AT&T/CBSD
AR-US BANK NA

lhendricks92 said: Chase ID resells TC.
You are confusing Chase Identity Protection (TC) and Chase ID Protection!

Chase ID Protection said: ID Protection by ChaseSM features credit report information obtained from the three national credit repositories, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. Chase uses First Advantage Membership Services/First Advantage Credco (Collectively, “First Advantage”)

dmlavigne1 said: lhendricks92 said: djspray said: FYI, Credit Watch from Equifax now has a gold version for $12.95/month that pulls all 3 bureau's, with "unlimited access." I'm trying to confirm that it means daily pulls, but it appears so. No trial, and $12.95 is more than some of the services in the bumpage thread, but still...

Link


Unfortunately, Credit Watch Gold monitors all 3, but you can only pull EQ daily. From your link...

Free 3-in-1 Credit Report and unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report



And to add, I have this service for free (you know the standard stolen information from company prompts them to give free credit monitoring) and while you can pull EQ daily it WILL NOT BUMP. You can see the soft inquiries and while a TrueCredit soft pull shows up daily the soft pull from EX Services is just "refreshed" with a new date. IE there is one soft pull from them constantly. I like it because it will give me an exact total of the bumpage when they start occuring (and its free). Here is how the soft pull section shows up, the bolded one is the one constantly refreshed.


AR-ADVANTA BUSINESS SERVICES
CIC/EXPERIAN ALRTS
CIC/EXPERIAN RPTS
AR-CITI CARDS CBSD
AR-CITIMORTGAGE
AR-CITI SD BUSINESS CARD MC
ND-DISCOVER FINANCIAL SRVCES, INC
Equifax Consumer Services
ND-Equifax Consumer Services 12/19/07
ND-Equifax Consumer Services
DTC-NATIONAL CITY BANK CARD SVCS
TREASURY BANK
TrueCredit/VERTRUE 12/20/07, 12/19/07, 12/17/07, 12/16/07, 12/15/07, 12/14/07, 12/13/07, 12/12/07, 12/11/07, 12/08/07, 12/07/07, 12/06/07, 12/05/07, 12/04/07, 12/03/07, 12/01/07, 11/30/07, 11/29/07, 11/28/07, 11/27/07, 11/26/07, 11/25/07, 11/24/07, 11/23/07, 11/21/07, 11/20/07, 11/19/07, 11/18/07, 11/16/07, 11/15/07, 11/14/07, 11/13/07, 11/11/07, 11/10/07, 11/08/07, 11/07/07, 11/06/07, 11/05/07, 11/01/07, 10/31/07, 10/30/07, 10/27/07, 10/25/07, 10/24/07
AR-UNIVERSAL CARD AT&T/CBSD
AR-US BANK NA


Try to get a paper report and check it to see if the ND-Equifax Consumer Services are distinct hits per pull, or just one updating hit.

If you want to try saving on the monthly fee, cancel and try this link:

https://www.suntrust.com/Microsites/creditwatch/index.html

Follow the links to the Equifax site. Once you get there, just re-type the main web URL and you will get discounted options for many of the programs.

1-Who is currently the least expensive for daily pulls which does B?

2-If you want Tu B do you have to have TU product?

3-If you want EX B do you have to have EX product?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014