• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right on the homepage of bankofamerica.com...

free $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase.

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&cm_sp=Cons-CC-_-Card%20-%20BAC%20Amex-_-CCT1HM12_217_mst_amex-holiday-100.jpg

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They only ever gave me $50. Better than 0 I guess. I called a few times, and the last time they confirmed that the bon... (more)

naas (Mar. 16, 2008 @ 10:26p) |

FWIIW, I signed up for this , last month, and got $100

georgepds (Mar. 17, 2008 @ 8:19a) |

I tried both of these links today, and neither worked.

markcerv (Mar. 17, 2008 @ 12:17p) |

DEAD AGAIN!

The promo code for this offer is FAB49I.
https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I

§WORLDPOINTS®. Rewards begin at 2,500 points for cash/merchandise and 25,000 points for air. Air rewards subject to maximum dollar value and special air arrangements require payment of additional points and a processing fee. Earn unlimited points. Earn 1 point per dollar of new net retail purchases charged to the card each month. Point earnings are rounded to the nearest whole point. Cash advances, including balance transfers, purchases of money orders or other cash equivalents, out-of-network payments made through the Bill Pay Choice™ service, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, and unauthorized/fraudulent transactions do not earn points. Points valid for 5 years. Air rewards from AK, HI, or PR limited to mainland U.S. unless fare paid to U.S. Gateway. Points and/or rewards may not be combined with other discount or reward programs, unless specifically authorized by Bank of America. Online merchandise catalog has widest selection of rewards; abridged pamphlet sent upon request. Cash reward check expires 90 days after date of issue. Cash rewards not transferable. Other significant terms apply. Program terms may change. For more information, visit www.bankofamerica.com/rewards. Details accompany new account materials. All cardholders receive WorldPoints program benefits.

Total comprised of Travel and Foreign Exchange Services locations of American Express. Not all services are available at all locations and services are subject to local laws and cash availability.

The WorldPoints program is managed in part by independent third parties, including a travel agency registered to do business in California (Reg. No. 2036509-50); Ohio (Reg. No. 87892086); Washington (6011237430) and other states, as required.

§§ To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards™ American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards™ American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.

lillazyfats81 said: Right on the homepage of bankofamerica.com...

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&cm_sp=Cons-CC-_-Card%20-%20BAC%20Amex-_-CCT1HM12_217_mst_amex-holiday-100.jpg

Wow, I recently got the $250 Iowa card bonus plus a $75 My Access Checking bonus. Can I do three for three? I hear lots of FW'ers to very well with BOA. So another inquiry for $100 bucks...

Previously found by mountainview and discussed here on the Bank of America Master Thread. Bears repeating, I guess.

BOA just APPROVED accounts for self and wifey. THNX OP.

On the link, it says "Receive a $100 Statement Credit after qualifying transaction(s)§§," and then I don't see §§ again. Where does it say $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase?

beethovengirl said: On the link, it says "Receive a $100 Statement Credit after qualifying transaction(s)§§," and then I don't see §§ again. Where does it say $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase?
Click on the T&C link, scroll to the bottom and you'll see:
§§ To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.

Instant approval here, and for my highest CL to date (by a few thousand, but not that it matters cause I won't be using it much). Green for you

I hate when stuff like this happens:

The form apparently has a problem, and whenever I try to submit it (in either IE or Firefox) it errors saying I didn't enter a monthly housing payment.

"Chat help" with a BOA rep was able to get me to another application that worked. If anyone else has this issue, the promo code for this offer is FAB49I.

zak3056 said:
The form apparently has a problem, and whenever I try to submit it (in either IE or Firefox) it errors saying I didn't enter a monthly housing payment.

Are you on a Mac? I am, and I got the same error. First, I tried Safari and Firefox, neither of which worked. Then I downloaded IE. still didn't work. Finally, I downloaded Netscape, and that worked.

Thanks OP in for a $100

beethovengirl said: zak3056 said:

Are you on a Mac? I am, and I got the same error. First, I tried Safari and Firefox, neither of which worked. Then I downloaded IE. still didn't work. Finally, I downloaded Netscape, and that worked.

I had no troubles with it on Safari. V3.0.4, OS X 10.4.11

Now this is what I signed up for 2 weeks ago...
http://www.bankofamerica.com/promos/jump/uspsmovers/?adlink=000302072j650000d980

sssjunkmails said: lillazyfats81 said: Right on the homepage of bankofamerica.com...

Now this is what I signed up for 2 weeks ago...
http://www.bankofamerica.com/promos/jump/uspsmovers/?adlink=000302072j650000d980

thats a checking account, the OP is a CREDIT CARD

the form keeps getting stuck at 'enter your monthly rent payment'

i tried both firefox and safari.... odd

In for 2. Using old laptop with Windows XP and IE. No troubles.

Please use the following link, get it from the "chat help":

https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I

It works OK. Just applied for me and my wife, instant approve, thanks, OP!

if you don't have a rent payment enter 0

I'm having the same problem... is anyone else? I've tried all different amounts in the rent box just to test and I keep getting an error

same issue here. Attempted with latest version of IE and Firefox.

EDIT: Some how I received a popup window asking if I wanted the app to be emailed to me. I checked my email and clicked on the link provided, re-entered all my info and I was able to submit successfully without any errors.

Here is the link that was provided in the email.

https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&pid=ao&ntnBoxNumber=27

thank you, that link worked

Thanks op applied for myself and parents. Instant approval

n/m

No instant approval, but two days later and it's now showing up on the BoA site with my other CC (Univ. of Iowa).

In for an instant approval.

In For instant Approval.

Thanks OP!

I'm guessing that if I already have this credit card, I can't apply for it again?

Instant approval

"The application you are requesting is currently unavailable."

damn

I just closed one BofA AMEX card last week.

Is it safe to apply a new one now?

any phone # to calll for thisoffer?

zjts said: any phone # to calll for thisoffer?
According to the application FAQ:

"Can I apply over the phone?
Absolutely. To apply for a credit card by phone, please call 1-800-932-2775 and a personal service representative will help you. Please mention priority code FAB49I."

Anyone know of a way to get this $100 offer thru cardbenefit.com (or another such site)?

approved for the wife and me

lol, am I the only one who was NOT instantly approved!?!? I already have a credit card with BofA (visa sig), with 60k credit limit... Credit score is around 800... Seems I should have been instantly approved as well, I feel left out here

I wasn't instantly approved and my credit score is around 750+ range.

BOA Central Computer said: *Beep* Alert! Devil Customer Detected! REJECT! DECLINE! ABORT! *BEEP**BEEP *BEEP*

Technique said: lol, am I the only one who was NOT instantly approved!?!? I already have a credit card with BofA (visa sig), with 60k credit limit... Credit score is around 800... Seems I should have been instantly approved as well, I feel left out here

UPDATE: When I logged into online banking today I saw my AMEX Card listed as an account, so I guess I was approved... Still no email or anything from Bofa since I applied and was not instantly approved.... Oh, here's the great part, my CL is a whopping $1,000!!!

Technique said: Technique said: lol, am I the only one who was NOT instantly approved!?!? I already have a credit card with BofA (visa sig), with 60k credit limit... Credit score is around 800... Seems I should have been instantly approved as well, I feel left out here

UPDATE: When I logged into online banking today I saw my AMEX Card listed as an account, so I guess I was approved... Still no email or anything from Bofa since I applied and was not instantly approved.... Oh, here's the great part, my CL is a whopping $1,000!!!

Same here. All I got was $8k credit. It probably doesn't help that I already have abt $30k credit w/ BoA....they actually called me once to ask if I want to re-allocate.

So, what's the best way to go about this promotion? Charge $25 to the card, and then receive the remaining $75 credit as a check mailed to you? Or just spend $100?

Also, any reason to keep this card after you are finished with the promotion if you already have a BofA card? (I will almost certainly close mine because of the $1k limit)

Applied the day of the original post. Got the card in the mail yesterday (12/31).

Credit limit was about 1/2 of what I normally get on VISA or Mastercard. Oh well, I am not complaining since it is an easy $100

Skipping 59 Messages...
DreamSun said: $100 still alive.

1. https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I

2. https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&pid=ao&ntnBoxNumber=27

I failed with the first one (pop up with words of "request unavailable" after submitted, dunno if it's constant or random), but okay with the 2nd one, minutes ago.

I tried both of these links today, and neither worked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014