Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

BofA Bank of America CC - free $100 signup bonus

First page
1 of 10
lillazyfats81
12/21/07 11:02 AM
Right on the homepage of bankofamerica.com...

free $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase.

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&cm_sp=Cons-CC-_-Card%20-%20BAC%20Amex-_-CCT1HM12_217_mst_amex-holiday-100.jpg
WikiPost
12/21/07 11:02 AM
DEAD AGAIN!

The promo code for this offer is FAB49I.
https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I

§WORLDPOINTS®. Rewards begin at 2,500 points for cash/merchandise and 25,000 points for air. Air rewards subject to maximum dollar value and special air arrangements require payment of additional points and a processing fee. Earn unlimited points. Earn 1 point per dollar of new net retail purchases charged to the card each month. Point earnings are rounded to the nearest whole point. Cash advances, including balance transfers, purchases of money orders or other cash equivalents, out-of-network payments made through the Bill Pay Choice™ service, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, and unauthorized/fraudulent transactions do not earn points. Points valid for 5 years. Air rewards from AK, HI, or PR limited to mainland U.S. unless fare paid to U.S. Gateway. Points and/or rewards may not be combined with other discount or reward programs, unless specifically authorized by Bank of America. Online merchandise catalog has widest selection of rewards; abridged pamphlet sent upon request. Cash reward check expires 90 days after date of issue. Cash rewards not transferable. Other significant terms apply. Program terms may change. For more information, visit www.bankofamerica.com/rewards. Details accompany new account materials. All cardholders receive WorldPoints program benefits.

Total comprised of Travel and Foreign Exchange Services locations of American Express. Not all services are available at all locations and services are subject to local laws and cash availability.

The WorldPoints program is managed in part by independent third parties, including a travel agency registered to do business in California (Reg. No. 2036509-50); Ohio (Reg. No. 87892086); Washington (6011237430) and other states, as required.

§§ To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards™ American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards™ American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.
PerkGetter
12/21/07 11:07 AM
lillazyfats81 said:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAB49I&cm_sp=Cons-CC-_-Card%20-%20BAC%20Amex-_-CCT1HM12_217_mst_amex-holiday-100.jpg

Wow, I recently got the $250 Iowa card bonus plus a $75 My Access Checking bonus. Can I do three for three? I hear lots of FW'ers to very well with BOA. So another inquiry for $100 bucks...
glxpass
12/21/07 11:47 AM
lillazyfats81 said:

Previously found by mountainview and discussed here on the Bank of America Master Thread. Bears repeating, I guess.
SmallBizMan
12/21/07 4:59 PM
BOA just APPROVED accounts for self and wifey. THNX OP.
beethovengirl
12/21/07 5:16 PM
On the link, it says "Receive a $100 Statement Credit after qualifying transaction(s)§§," and then I don't see §§ again. Where does it say $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase?
kjgco
12/21/07 5:32 PM
beethovengirl said:

On the link, it says "Receive a $100 Statement Credit after qualifying transaction(s)§§," and then I don't see §§ again. Where does it say $100 statement credit w/ first $25 purchase?

Click on the T&C link, scroll to the bottom and you'll see:
§§ To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.
naas
12/21/07 7:08 PM
Instant approval here, and for my highest CL to date (by a few thousand, but not that it matters cause I won't be using it much). Green for you
zak3056
12/21/07 9:24 PM
I hate when stuff like this happens:

The form apparently has a problem, and whenever I try to submit it (in either IE or Firefox) it errors saying I didn't enter a monthly housing payment.

"Chat help" with a BOA rep was able to get me to another application that worked. If anyone else has this issue, the promo code for this offer is FAB49I.
beethovengirl
12/21/07 9:30 PM
zak3056 said:

The form apparently has a problem, and whenever I try to submit it (in either IE or Firefox) it errors saying I didn't enter a monthly housing payment.

Are you on a Mac? I am, and I got the same error. First, I tried Safari and Firefox, neither of which worked. Then I downloaded IE. still didn't work. Finally, I downloaded Netscape, and that worked.
First page
1 of 10
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.