• filter:
  • 1222223224225 226
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Ask your parents to make you an authorized user on one of their cards. 

rated:
qcumber98 said:   Ask your parents to make you an authorized user on one of their cards. 
  To assume he/she is under 18 would mean they joined FW when they were 6 or 7 years old.

rated:
veckle said:   
qcumber98 said:   Ask your parents to make you an authorized user on one of their cards. 
  To assume he/she is under 18 would mean they joined FW when they were 6 or 7 years old.

Why would anyone wait that long to join FW????? Maybe we need a FW for toddlers forum.

rated:
veckle said:   

I was asking for my child, I want to build up credit quickly.

rated:
oursignup said:   
veckle said:   

Then yes, make them an AU on a few of your cards. If you have some that are moderately old, they may work better than your 20+ year oldest lines. I'd go with some 3-6 year cards if you have any.

But you can also get them their own secured loan or secured CC whenever you want. When I was 18 I got both and neither even ran a credit check.

rated:
BradisBrad said:   oursignup said:   
veckle said:   

Then yes, make them an AU on a few of your cards. If you have some that are moderately old, they may work better than your 20+ year oldest lines. I'd go with some 3-6 year cards if you have any.

But you can also get them their own secured loan or secured CC whenever you want. When I was 18 I got both and neither even ran a credit check.

As a parent, I'd prefer Amex cards if you have any because you can limit their spending if you actually give them the card.

rated:
Do we meet are the requirements to apply for and obtain a heloc?

I am looking online at our truecredit reports and scores and this is the information I see:

DH has a reported monthly income of $7500.00
and a reported monthly payments of $3397.00.
I have $8952.00
Payments are $3350.00
$461,843 is our debt on our credit reports, except that it is incorrect because we had a foreclosure and no one ever reported it tor credit report.
Less $177,000.00 is our correct debt: $284843.00.
The bank bought the house back from us in December of 2011. Will the lender report to someone about this  foreclosed loan?  It stopped reporting a few years ago but is still showing up under mortgages...
Or do they just do a quick check to look for bad credit?
Our scores are: 958A
Spouse: 896B/891B/891B

TIA!

Our credit scores are

rated:
dima0474 said:   

rated:
How do I start? hehehe how this it work?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1222223224225 226
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014