• filter:
  • 1227228229230 231
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Glad that you new users have registered on here to keep us informed of this unfolding situation. Just crazy what these big banks will go after people for. I recall this case where someone was publicly posting some fairly serious (but false) statements about actions a bank was taking on its own customers. The bank got wind of the false posts which were misrepresentations that could wrongfully steer away customers and negatively impact the bank's reputation, thus meeting the criteria of libel and grounds for legal action. The poor guy didn't realize his posts and IP address stay logged indefinitely for these kinds of cases. In any case I didn't mean to change the subject, please continue to keep us updated.

rated:
You honestly think the banks/cc companies would give a d... if folks like you and me (or anyone on this forum for that matter) stayed clear? Just as a reminder, we are probably not the most profitable customers out there..... They would never admit it publicly, but they'd probably be pretty happy about these postings or at least not give two cents about them. Keep threatening members (new or old) all you want. we'll chat again once you are shut down.....Rewards are an essential part of many banks' marketing strategy. Altering those because of ms by some cardholders can have serious impact on their business, so I'm not surprised they are starting to go after the HHs.... Wouldn't you?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1227228229230 231
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014