• 1 234514
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In trying to bump off the inquiries on my second AOR it got me to thinking that we do not really have a good centralized thread on bumping and results that was mathematically focused. I see a lot of threads that are vague but not any that are exact.

The quick definition of bumping is pulling your credit report on Equifax and trans union through a reporting service to have the hard inquiries fall off.

On my first AOR (8/17/07) I used:

National City Identity Protect: $8.95/mo (24 hour pulls)

Privacy Matters 123:$29/yr (24 hour pulls)

TrueCredit: $14.99/mo (24 hour pulls)

I did not have an exact amount of pulls before the falls but it took about 2 months to see results. It seemed to work like clockwork at what people had posted with about 60 pulls for transunion and 90 pulls for Equifax. All of my pulls were done through a transunion based service. I just pulled like a mad man until the inquiries fell off not really keeping track of exact numbers.

On my second AOR (10/17/07) I used (am using):

National City Identity Protect: $8.95/mo (24 hour pulls)

Equifax Gold: free because of stolen corporate data (24 hour pulls, you can see the soft pulls but the service does not add a soft pull)

American Express Credit Secure (Experian based): $11.99/mo (24 hour pulls after 30 day free trial)

I have just started to see bumpage on my Equifax report (not transunion just Equifax more on that later), from the Equifax Gold service I can see the following pulls on the day before the bumps started occurring (yesterday):

13 hard pulls dated on the AOR or after

=================

10 Soft pulls from American Express Credit Secure

61 Soft Pulls from National City Identity Protect

14 Soft Pulls from Miscellaneous Sources (4 were dated before the AOR)

Total of 98 pulls (85 soft) I figured I would see the other soft pulls that were older than the AOR fall off before I saw any bumpage. I was wrong.

I pulled the two reports today (then I pull the Equifax Gold to see that the soft inq's hit) and learned a lot about the system.

On my first pull, it showed 13 inq's and on my second pull it showed 12 inq's. Equifax Gold showed 11 INQ's which leads me to believe that the request happens before the soft pull is logged. IE You pull the report then it adds the soft inquiry and bumpage occurs.

My totals today were:

11 hard pulls dated on the AOR or after

=================

11 Soft pulls from American Express Credit Secure

62 Soft Pulls from National City Identity Protect

14 Soft Pulls from Miscellaneous Sources (4 were dated before the AOR)

Total of 98 pulls (87 soft). I will also point out that the soft pulls before the AOR are from various sources (Equifax, National City, CitiMortgage). It almost seems like the stack gives preference to soft pulls. I will have to verify in a week or so.

Getting back to how the Equifax Gold service works. On every update (remember pulling Equifax only) it refreshes the date of the soft pull "ND-Equifax Consumer Services" but not adding another one to the stack. This service is obviously garbage for trying to bump (but hey I got it free because of a stolen laptop from somewhere so who cares) but you can see the soft pulls.

This got me to thinking now that I have not had any bumpage from Transunion (and Transunion is supposed to be easier and quicker) so I wonder if in the last couple of months they have updated their system to do the same sort of "refresh" on all of their co branded services (maybe a result of you FW bumpers and black list people ). On my last AOR, the transunion bumps happened first, why not now?

Using the "dispute" method listed below in this thread I pulled my TU report with the soft pulls. I counted the following:

Hard Inq's

4 (dated October)

1 for employment ( before AOR dated)

*** NC Identity protect has always reported 4 which means either employment check hard pulls are not reported or NC has some sort of filter.

Soft Inquiries

Promotional Inq's:

1 From Capital One

Account Review Inq's

11 From Credit Secure ** match in number to the EQ pulls

62 NC identity protect ** match in number to the EQ pulls

6 NC Identity Protect that are in a different format (without name). I have no idea where these came from

17 Miscellaneous pulls

==============

97 Soft pulls (5 hard) and no bumpage...

Is TU still bumpable? Has anyone bumped any TransUnion Inq's in the last month or so?

Update 1-16-08:

After missing my normal 2 pulls yesterday (first time in 16 days), I pulled this morning and on the first pull all 4 TU inquiries are gone. With my count from last week this gives me a total of 102 known pulls, pull 103 is unknown if bumpage occurred. Pull 104, all 4 hard Inq's are gone! It appears that TU is still bumpable but the stack size is definitely bigger than the 98 on EQ.

Update 3-31-08:

It appears that EQ chopped their credit file on or around the end of February eliminating multiple soft pulls from the same service. I have witinessed this as my soft pulls now total 25. The 25 includes 7 pulls that are dated on or after 2-29-08

Update 9-3-08:

TU inq's have come back and it appears that choppage is happening on about a monthly basis.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
An app was created and posted on creditboards that will count your inquiries that count towards bumpage on EQ and TU if ... (more)

notalotbot (May. 04, 2010 @ 10:41a) |

Can anyone direct me to a credit monitoring progam that can bump transunion inquiries, i have research them all and most... (more)

inquiryfree (May. 04, 2010 @ 11:09a) |

It's not the credit monitoring companies that have caught on, it's Transunion. Good luck.

notalotbot (May. 04, 2010 @ 11:13a) |

I created this list in the editable section so people can keep it up to date. I started by adding the services I have used:

Format:
services used : cost(mo unless stated) : bureaus of reports : scores : allowed pulling frequency : Good for using for bumpage

TransUnion Based Services 
CreditKarma :                           FREE :       TU :       TU : 24H:01M  : Yes - TU
TrueCredit :                          $14.99 :      All :      All : Monthly  : Yes - TU and EQ (may change for only EQ)
National City Identity Protect :       $8.95 :      All :      TU  : 24H:01M  : Yes - TU and EQ (may change for only EQ)
Privacy Matters 123 :              $29.99/yr :      All :      All : Monthly  : Yes - TU and EQ (may change for only EQ)
Equi.fax Based Services
Equi.fax Gold :                        $9.99 :      EQ  :       No : 24H:01M  : No - Only refreshes the date
Experian Based Services
American Express Credit Secure :      $11.99 :      All :      All : 24H:01M* : Yes - TU and EQ
CreditCheckTotal :                    $29.95 :      All :      All : daily**  : Yes - TU and EQ
Chase ID Protection :                 $11.99 :      All :      All : 24H:01M  : Yes - TU and EQ

*(after 30 day trial) cancel and re-enroll for immediate daily pulls (no 30 day waiting period) Just got off the phone with CS, and was told the service operates on 24H:01M, instead of daily.
**(after 7 day trial)

See also: TransUnion Bumpage is FInished, No More B*
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some CU's can have discounts for these services, eg this one.

Nice thread. I am very tuned in to see others' experiences (confirming or refuting your experience).

Assuming I have understood your post correctly, might I suggest a small change to title? Perhaps....

"Bumping Using Equifax Based Services Ineffective - Post Your Experiences Here"

Just a thought....

jackcrawfish said: Nice thread. I am very tuned in to see others' experiences (confirming or refuting your experience).

Assuming I have understood your post correctly, might I suggest a small change to title? Perhaps....

Just a thought....

I am more concerned about the fact that almost all of the fatwallet community (myself included) uses or has used TrueCredit, PM123, NC Identity protect. All of which are TU underlying and possibly TU useless.

I'll change the title to something more clear.

dmlavigne1 said: jackcrawfish said: Nice thread. I am very tuned in to see others' experiences (confirming or refuting your experience).

Just a thought....

I am more concerned about the fact that almost all of the fatwallet community (myself included) uses or has used TrueCredit, PM123, NC Identity protect. All of which are TU underlying and possibly TU useless.

I'll change the title to something more clear.
Right. Sorry. TU service might be replacing the prior soft inquiry versus adding an additional one - my bad...

I have 4 services cip, AMEX, tc, pm123. When I checked into this I thought I noticed that.

TC = soft
AMEX = soft

but pm123 and cip only equaled 1 soft on tu.

on eq all 4 = 4 softs

I also noticed my younger hard inqs would B* before all of my older softs.

The only thing I could come up with was similiar to the blocks theory but instead of 1 block holding 1 inq (soft or hard) I thought maybe each block held 4 or so inqs (soft or hard).

I have no proof of this, i'm just guessing, but some how my older softs stay and my new hards get B*ed.

To sum up:
With the 4 services I have, I ONLY GET 3 SOFTS PER DAY ON TU.
WITH THE 4 SERVICES I HAVE, I GET 4 SOFTS PER DAY ON EQ.

I have written about this in other threads and I read about it on 1 other thread a few months back. Really this is not new, I figured the extra eq soft was worth it to me.

I also use to have eq gold, I also noticed what you said. That 1st you pull then it puts a soft on (you don't see the soft until the next day) I think GOLD will put about 10 softs on your report then those start getting B*ed so it looks like it is just replacing the last gold soft.

This is hard to follow i'm sure, I'll read comments and try to help. Good thread, thanks for trying.

I just checked my softs on tu (I disputed a balance the other day) it doesn't show date, it only shows the month the soft occured. 11-07, 12/07, 1/08

But I have softs from 12/06 and a bunch from 1/07 to 8/07, my 2 aors were in 9/07 and 11/07 how did my older softs stay.

in oct/07 I B*ed 25 tu inqs off.

Does this mean my file will B* faster ????

CHUMCHURUM or something like that talked about this, He is why I use 4 service. Some of the fatwallet pros know this name, I'm not spelling it right.

Can 1 of you guys spell his name right, I searched it and came up blank.

Win333,

When were you bumping? December? How did you get the list of soft pulls? I'll go through a couple of hoops to get the soft pulls on TU to confirm this. I bumped all of my TU inq's on my first AOR in December with the services mentioned. I think this change is recent. I know that TC went through a bunch of "system" changes in late December. Maybe they cleared out all of the soft pulls for their own service?

I noticed a 1 pull to 1 bump on both services. This assumed that the hard pulls were in order (ie no soft pulls inbetween) if there were spaces in days it seemed to take that many more soft pulls to bump the hard pulls. I will be interested to see what happens on my Equifax service (seeing the soft pulls) when I finish the AOR pulls that happend the day of and there are additional pulls after I started trying to bump.

I do not have a way to see my soft pulls except for EXP right now, but I am also under the impression that the soft inquiry is added AFTER the report (without it) is delivered to you.

TU was still faster to bump than EQ after my A0R: I am down to 1 on TU, 9 on EQ. I was trying to figure out for a while if NCIP and PM123 are considered as one by TU or EQ but it's kindda hard without seeing the softs (no pun intended)

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread.

In my experiments with EQ Gold and PM123, the soft pull from PM123 was definitely added after the report causing it was pulled.

I also noticed that when pulling with both PM123 and EQ Gold each day, it would take two days to bump a hard inquiry. When pulling with just PM123, it was one day per hard inquiry - as if somehow the EQ Gold pull was pushing the queue back. Not that EQ Gold completely compensates for the PM123 pull, because after each second day a hard would still fall off... hell, maybe it was just a coincidence.

From EQ Gold, I know my EQ report holds a total of 114 total inquiries. Adding a soft with PM123 would tend to bump off a hard even if there were older soft inquiries in the queue. EQ Gold just replaces the date of latest EQ pull with the current date, although I do have several EQ pulls showing at the same time, from ScoreWatch and from a dispute (at least I think that's where they're from).

In terms of overall statistics, my first TU bump occurred at daily PM123 pull #52, followed by a soft bump (#53), another hard (#54), five softs in a row (#55-59), and then three hard inquiries in a row (#60-62). I'm assuming the softs were softs because I can't see them - could be something else was happening. Based on the dates of the hard inquiries that fell off, however (1/4/07, 1/20/07, 6/4/07, 7/23/07, 9/8/07), I think my theory is correct (note the big gap 1/20/07-6/4/07 where it took six pulls to finally bump a hard inquiry off). The hard inquiries definitely bumped off in chronological order.

My first EQ bump occurred at daily PM123 pull #69, but I was pulling with EQ Gold too. Again, I saw two days/bump when I pulled with both and one day/bump when I just pulled with PM123, again in chronological order. Didn't record enough info about the softs to reconstruct the full record, but I do know the oldest softs did not get bumped off. Still, my total number of inquiries stayed at 114 each time I bothered to add them up.

actually is there anyone pulling lately that has had TU bumps mysteriously stop. This means that the bumps stop and do not restart after the soft pulls in the middle of the hard pulls
EX
top of the stack
hard pull #1
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
hard pull #2

I would expect Hard Pull #2 to fall off after 6 additional soft pulls.

On experian full (dispute) report I see soft pulls from pm123 and ncidprotect, so at least there they are all separate (each date pulled is listed separately).

However, TU may well have adjusted the model so that soft pulls from its services not count more than one (or even none) inquiry per day. Will be interesting to see.

dmlavigne1 said: actually is there anyone pulling lately that has had TU bumps mysteriously stop. This means that the bumps stop and do not restart after the soft pulls in the middle of the hard pulls
EX
top of the stack
hard pull #1
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
hard pull #2

TU stack is not a true FIFO (first in first out). They come off in groups of more than one. The exact number I am not sure. Last year I pulled or requested my TU report every month for six months. The total number of all inquires (regular, promotional and account review) for any given month varied between 117 and 127. Also the individual number of regular, promotional and account review inquires were never the same either.

Here are two more services that are not TU based:
Chase ID Protection
Credit Check Total

Economist said: However, TU may well have adjusted the model so that soft pulls from its services not count more than one (or even none) inquiry per day.
I am not sure they can do that legally. When I receive my report it has to show every one who requested it. I don’t think they can pick and choice, they have to show every request that was made.

Does anyone know of a service that allows you to see the soft pulls on Transunion?

Yes. Go to Transunion Disputes page:

Here

Login with your TrueCredit.com username / pwd. Then request a dispute. This will pull a fresh report, if you have not already done the same thing within the last 30 days. In other words, every 30 days you can pull a new report from this link by claiming that you need to dispute something. Of course, once you pull a new report, you don't have to dispute anything.

The reports available through that web-site are the same kind as those through the free annual report, and contain complete inquiry history, including self, AR, PM, etc - in the same spirit as the report provided by Equifax Gold product.

One downside is that this TU report does not show dates, but only month of the soft occurence.

dmlavigne1 said: actually is there anyone pulling lately that has had TU bumps mysteriously stop. This means that the bumps stop and do not restart after the soft pulls in the middle of the hard pulls
EX
top of the stack
hard pull #1
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
soft pull
hard pull #2

Actually, I believe that the TU database / inquiry program prioritizes inquiries into several groups.

1. AR (account review inquiries) somehow have higher priority. I have never seen a self-initiated pull get rid of an AR inquiry, so AR inquiries stay for 2 years.

2. Hard inquiries and self-initiated inquiries share the same space. However, the protocol that cleans space does not delete an old entry for every new entry. Rather, it operates in blocks of a few.

In your example, if the block size is 4, your second hard might disappear after more than 6 new pulls, e.g. 7 or 8.

Rorer714 said:
Chase ID Protection

That's just a re-branded version of TrueCredit, i.e. transunion-based.

win333 said: I just checked my softs on tu (I disputed a balance the other day) it doesn't show date, it only shows the month the soft occured. 11-07, 12/07, 1/08.
But I have softs from 12/06 and a bunch from 1/07 to 8/07, my 2 aors were in 9/07 and 11/07 how did my older softs stay.
in oct/07 I B*ed 25 tu inqs off.
Does this mean my file will B* faster ????

CHUMCHURUM or something like that talked about this, He is why I use 4 service. Some of the fatwallet pros know this name, I'm not spelling it right.
Can 1 of you guys spell his name right, I searched it and came up blank.

If you still have that report, check if those softs are account review inquiries. I believe account review inquiries stay in TU file for full 2 years.

win333 said: CHUMCHURUM or something like that talked about this, He is why I use 4 service. Some of the fatwallet pros know this name, I'm not spelling it right.

I think you are talking about these:

Click here for post 1 describing how each monitoring service pulls is coded on each CRA report

Click here for post 2 describing how fast b* occured with multiple services

Lots of good info, but things might have changed since then.

i'll look thru my TU again but I think I might have seen what your talking about.

It's been a while since I studied the daily pullers here is what I know for a fact about my tu pullers.

If I pull TC, PM123, CIP I only get 2 softs on TU.
If I pull pm123, cip I get 2 softs on TU.
If I pull TC, CIP I get 2 softs on TU.
If I pull TC, pm123 I get 2 softs on TU.

It's like TC is the variable, it's like 1 of them is a copy if the other has been pulled.

It's hard to remember exactly, it was 3 months ago. But I know chumchurum didn't fully get it, I had to buy many TU and eq reports to get my softs and track this.

I would only get 3 TU and 4 EQ softs per day. I even said on some threads how this was the case and I felt the 4th service was still worth it since EQ takes longer than TU.

dmlavigne1 said: Win333,

When were you bumping? December? How did you get the list of soft pulls? I'll go through a couple of hoops to get the soft pulls on TU to confirm this. I bumped all of my TU inq's on my first AOR in December with the services mentioned. I think this change is recent. I know that TC went through a bunch of "system" changes in late December. Maybe they cleared out all of the soft pulls for their own service?

I noticed a 1 pull to 1 bump on both services. This assumed that the hard pulls were in order (ie no soft pulls inbetween) if there were spaces in days it seemed to take that many more soft pulls to bump the hard pulls. I will be interested to see what happens on my Equifax service (seeing the soft pulls) when I finish the AOR pulls that happend the day of and there are additional pulls after I started trying to bump.

I was bumping in OCT and again in mid nov and into DEC a little. I did 2 AORs so I B*ed all off twice. The list of softs came from buying TU reports for 10 bucks or whatever it is. I'll post what I can soon.

Like I said this can get confusing and is hard to follow without seeing it real time.

tolamapS said: Rorer714 said:
Chase ID Protection

You might be confusing Chase ID Protection with Chase Idenity Protection (TU based).

Chase ID Protection:
Disclosure
ID Protection by ChaseSM features credit report information obtained from the three national credit repositories, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. Chase uses First Advantage Membership Services/First Advantage Credco (Collectively, “First Advantage”), to provide this information to you. ID Protection by Chase is not a credit counseling service and does not promise to help you obtain a loan or improve your credit record, history or rating. Neither Chase nor First Advantage bear any responsibility for the contents, accuracy or completeness of the credit reports.

tolamapS said:
1. AR (account review inquiries) somehow have higher priority. I have never seen a self-initiated pull get rid of an AR inquiry, so AR inquiries stay for 2 years.

2. Hard inquiries and self-initiated inquiries share the same space. However, the protocol that cleans space does not delete an old entry for every new entry. Rather, it operates in blocks of a few.

Self-initiated inquires show under account review heading. Pulled my wife's TU report on 12/6/07. Her oldest account review inquires was from 01/2007. Account review inquires do get dropped off before two years.

Ok I pulled the TU report and like other posters said you see the month and year but not the exact date. All SP's were from 10/2007 or after. I have/counted the following Inquiries:

Hard Inq's
4 (dated October)
*** NC Identity protect has always reported 4 which means either employment check hard pulls are not reported or NC has some sort of filter.

Soft Inquiries
Promotional Inq's:
1 From Capital 1

Account Review Inq's
6 NC Identity Protect that are in a different format (without name)
17 Miscelaneous pulls
==============
97 Soft pulls and no bumpage... Is TU still bumpable? I am going to edit my original post to state that the soft inquiries are still there but bumpage is not occuring on the frequency that was previously understood and stated.

For a comparison I just pulled my bumped TU report from my first AOR and came up with the following:

Promotional Inq's
Account Review Inq's
================
83 soft pulls

I know that I had TrueCredit months before my AOR but none of the soft pulls are from before the AOR date, the only ones from before the AOR date are Account Reviews by actual companies. So it appears that my soft pulls fell off in stack like fashion but the company reviews stayed in place.

This is just weird and it is pointing more and more to the fact that TU has changed the stack size.

Rorer714 said: tolamapS said:

Self-initiated inquires show under account review heading. Pulled my wife's TU report on 12/6/07. Her oldest account review inquires was from 01/2007. Account review inquires do get dropped off before two years.

True, they appear under the same heading. By AR I meant a true account review inquiry by a credit card, done on a monthly basis. I have hard inquiries bumped from the fall, while AR inquiries from 2006 still showing.

dmlavigne1 said: Ok I pulled the TU report and like other posters said you see the month and year but not the exact date. All SP's were from 10/2007 or after. I have/counted the following Inquiries:

Hard Inq's
4 (dated October)

Soft Inquiries
Promotional Inq's:
1 From Capital 1

Account Review Inq's
6 NC Identity Protect that are in a different format (without name)
17 Miscelaneous pulls
==============
97 Soft pulls and no bumpage... Is TU still bumpable? I am going to edit my original post to state that the soft inquiries are still there but bumpage is not occuring on the frequency that was previously understood and stated.

Very interesting. Are you still able to use both Credit Secure and National City?

If so, can I recommend getting another 15-20 inquiries using both programs and then seeing if the hard inquiries fall off?

Yes I still have both. I can try another 15-20 to see if anything happens, I have to finish bumping my EQ inquiries anyway.

added CreditCheckTotal.

here's the FWF thread.

Rorer714 said: You might be confusing Chase ID Protection with Chase Idenity Protection (TU based).

According to the Chase ID Protection website, the service is $11.99/month and allows "unlimited access to your credit reports and scores."

Has anyone used this service? Does "unlimited access" truly mean daily pulls?

Rorer714 said: tolamapS said: Rorer714 said:
Chase ID Protection

You might be confusing Chase ID Protection with Chase Idenity Protection (TU based).

You are right. I stand corrected.

lhendricks92 said: Has anyone used this service? Does "unlimited access" truly mean daily pulls?
Yes, 24+1

tolamapS said: True, they appear under the same heading. By AR I meant a true account review inquiry by a credit card, done on a monthly basis. I have hard inquiries bumped from the fall, while AR inquiries from 2006 still showing.
That does not mean that AR inquires stay on for 2 years. As I stated on my wife's her oldest is from 01/07. Citi has had a AR inquire on hers every month (sometimes skips a month) for at least the last four or five years. With her oldest showing as 01/07 would indicate they do fall off before two years.

Rorer714 said: lhendricks92 said: Has anyone used this service? Does "unlimited access" truly mean daily pulls?
Yes, 24+1

Hendicks

If you read my last few posts you will see that CHASE ID PROTECT is a daily puller!!! BUT, if you have TC or PM123 you will NOT get another soft on your reports!!!!!!!!!!

CIP by itself will put a soft, but if you already have a soft from TC or PM123 for the day you will not get a 3rd from CIP. But you WILL get a 3rd soft on YOUR EQ file!!!!!

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, read my posts. For me it's worth it to get the 3rd soft on EQ since EQ takes more time.

i know it's confusing, but let's be clear. Chase offers 2 products:

Chase Identity Protection
Chase ID Protection

Identity Protection is a rebranded TrueCredit service; ID Protection is not. See Rorer's post above.

On another note.

I use the EQ back door to file disputes on my INQUIRES (no report #), Everytime they access my report I can see the soft that they generate. But I don't think they pile up!!!!

So if you dispute ANY LITTLE silly thing on your report you will get an additional soft.

You can dispute (for example) a balance on 1 of your accounts each day and get an extra soft, EQ doesn't seem to mind. AND YOU GET A PAPER COPY IN THE MAIL TO BOOT.

It might piss off EQ after sending you 4,000 new paper copies, so I think I would just use this when you have too.

When a Equifax employee looks at your file, it is recorded with a new soft. It looks like there is a limited amount of space for these softs (maybe it holds on to 10 or so). Maybe some of you guys can help figure out if this helps B*.

When I started bringing this up in OCT. and NOV. I ran into much disbelief on this site and people just wanted to do it their way. Of course I was bringing it up in, on going AOR threads (I was a noob) my bad.

I don't wait 45 days or so like many to get rid of my EQ inqs and my TU INQs melt off very fast anyway. I think the speed of getting inqs done has helpped to not get A/A and did get me some approvals that were declines.

lhendricks92 said: i know it's confusing, but let's be clear. Chase offers 2 products:

Chase Identity Protection
Chase ID Protection

Identity Protection is a rebranded TrueCredit service; ID Protection is not. See Rorer's post above.

REALLY, I didn't think there was 2 services. Just some people called it ID and some called it IDENTITY. I'll check it out.

Very interesting

CHASE ID PROTECT

Disclosure
ID Protection by ChaseSM features credit report information obtained from the three national credit repositories, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. Chase uses First Advantage Membership Services/First Advantage Credco (Collectively, “First Advantage”), to provide this information to you. ID Protection by Chase is not a credit counseling service and does not promise to help you obtain a loan or improve your credit record, history or rating. Neither Chase nor First Advantage bear any responsibility for the contents, accuracy or completeness of the credit reports.

Great 1 more thing to confuse this subject but maybe a NEW SOFT.

Everything I stated in my previous posts are for CHASE IDENTITY PROTECT.

So WHO IS first advantage!!!! How are they CODED on your report. ie. TRUE LINK or EXPERIAN or XXXXXXX???????

Very interesting!!!!

win333 said: So WHO IS first advantage!!!! How are they CODED on your report. ie. TRUE LINK or EXPERIAN or XXXXXXX???????

Very interesting!!!!

CHIPS VIA CREDCO

Skipping 508 Messages...
inquiryfree said: Can anyone direct me to a credit monitoring progam that can bump transunion inquiries, i have research them all and most can pull only monthly,cct is experian based and unable to bump transunion, i have research these companies,privacy guard,identity guard,privacy matters,usaa credit check same as consumerinfo.com,chase id protection,AMEX secure id,national city identity protect,i am only using credit karma for now,all of these were research as of 5/4/10, has all these companies caught on to the bumpage practice
It's not the credit monitoring companies that have caught on, it's Transunion. Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014