• filter:
  • 1115116117118 119
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
You need to have one direct deposit a month to get interest on your checking. 

rated:
DrForce said:   You need to have one direct deposit a month to get interest on your checking. 
    Not true.  After RagingBull just posted the correct info twice so no one would miss it?

rated:
DrForce said:   You need to have one direct deposit a month to get interest on your checking. 
Well, that's how I qualify so I know direct deposit works.  I've been doing it that way (literally) for years!

It appears there could be additional ways to qualify and that's a good thing.  It might be a wise idea to check with Alliant first, though, just to be on the safe side.

rated:
shinobi1 said:   
Well, that's how I qualify so I know direct deposit works.  I've been doing it that way (literally) for years!

It appears there could be additional ways to qualify and that's a good thing.  It might be a wise idea to check with Alliant first, though, just to be on the safe side.

I have a .01 deposit going to Alliant checking from my M&T checking account every month.  There is $4 in my free no minimum balance M&T account.  I have been doing this for years.

rated:
Argyll said:   
shinobi1 said:   

I have a .01 deposit going to Alliant checking from my M&T checking account every month.  There is $4 in my free no minimum balance M&T account.  I have been doing this for years.

ACH pulls work too.

rated:
So I just noticed that the new app has mobile deposit integrated. But using it isn't as good as the stand alone. The stand alone mobile deposit focuses better.

rated:
propcgamer said:   
jewsus said:   My checking is now showing 0% APY. Is there a new minimum balance or did they do away with high yield checking?
  Maybe your electronic deposit didn't happen?

That's what it is.  Evolve is dead for Alliant.  Thanks!

rated:
jewsus said:     That's what it is.  Evolve is dead for Alliant.  Thanks!
  Been dead for me all month (not even 4 payments allowed).  Was nice paying my "Loan" while it lasted!  I was wondering if anyone else was doing it...

rated:
Hey everyone, I just joined Alliant a couple weeks ago. Great service so far, and I'm already earning interest on my Checking and Savings. So I was under the impression that Alliant had Shared Branching, as they are listed in the CO-OP Shared Branching directory. I went to a credit union down the street from work and tried to make a deposit. They found Alliant in the listing, but said my account wasn't eligible. It wasn't until I read the threads here that this is due to them saving costs. Well today I had an Alliant employee call me from the Houston branch to check up on my new account, and I asked her about this. Her response was since Alliant's branches are cashless, it wouldn't be fair for members to go into a different credit union and be able to deposit cash. But she did say that this feature was only available in some states. Just wanted to offer a different prospective on the answers that different people already gave.

rated:
Now I'm wondering, if Alliant has cashless branches, what's the purpose of the branches?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1115116117118 119
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014