• filter:
  • 157585960 61
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
mwa423 said:   
msport said:   Can I get recent prices for 2011/2012 Bmw X3 328i, thanks.
  There are 5 different models, 2 door, 4 door, convertible, etc...

Sorry i meant 2011/2012 Bmw X3 xdrive 28i, thanks.

rated:
First time buying a car in almost 10 years...

Looking for a 09-13 Subaru Forester XT (any trim) on the east coast. TIA!

rated:
I'm looking to buy a Toyota Prius 2010-2011 II or III in the SF Bay Area. Please let me know if you can help.

rated:
Looking to buy a 2007-08 Honda Element EX AWD in the NYC Area. Will appreciate it if anyone can help.

rated:
hey i need a Honda accord best price i leave in Virginia stafford ! Thank you !

rated:
is there much auction inventory on the low end? Say under 5k?. Or does that put you in the category of customer trade-ins that weren't good enough to keep?

rated:
TravelerMSY said:   is there much auction inventory on the low end? Say under 5k?. Or does that put you in the category of customer trade-ins that weren't good enough to keep?

There is an incredible amount of inventory below 5k, it's a mix, some is absolute crap you should run the other way from, some is great stuff where a large dealership might just have a policy to not let anything older than 9 years on the used lot, so you can get a great 10 year old car they took on trade. The problem becomes that this is where small independent used car lots and buy here pay here spots get their inventory, so you probably won't get the steal you're hoping for. I'd say the best bet for this older stuff is still local craigslist and random for sale signs by the side of the road.

rated:
I would like to give my sincere thanks to mwa423. It is not his duties to report MMR details to everyone- he is doing it out of goodwill. This kind of man should be rewarded somehow. mwa423- you are in circus business, not auto industry anymore right? How do you still get an access to MMR?

rated:
Can somebody provide me the auction price for 2012 Infiniti G37 4 door sedan in southern California?

rated:
Hi, can someone post recent prices for 2005-2006 Toyota Highlander Limited (non-hybrid)?

rated:
Hi, can some one help with prices for 2012 Mercedes GL 350 in the midwest....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 157585960 61
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014