• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Need to live, work or worship in Baltimore, or have a relative that does, or work for CMS or SSA.

I know a few Marylanders are on FWF. Ain't exactly a smokin' hot deal, but wtf!

7-Month Share & IRA Share Certificate Special* -

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

Celebrate 70 Years of Service with a special 7-month Share or IRA Share Certificate** from Securityplus FCU.

For a limited time, we’re offering 7-month Share and IRA Share Certificates at a fixed rate of 5.70% APY***, only for new money into the Credit Union. Minimum opening deposit is $500.00; maximum opening deposit is $1,200.00 (limit one per member).

Put your Economic Stimulus Payment to work for you…Share and IRA Share Certificates are one of the safest ways to save!

After the 7-month term ends, the certificate will revert to a standard 1-Year Share or 1-Year IRA Share Certificate and will be subject to 1-year certificate rates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To open a Share or IRA Share Certificate, contact the Call Center at 410-965-8908 or 1-866-4SECPLUS or visit a branch location.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, but what a low maximum! $1200 invested is not going to net a lot of interest.

It's still almost forty bucks.

PMonkeyDishwasher said: Nice, but what a low maximum! $1200 invested is not going to net a lot of interest.

I don't care if it's $100, it's still 5.7%.

SaulHudson said: PMonkeyDishwasher said: Nice, but what a low maximum! $1200 invested is not going to net a lot of interest.

I don't care if it's $100, it's still 5.7%.

Time to open, time to close...

$1200 MAX....roflmao !! I can buy 240 gallons of gas after it matures 7 months from now.. lol !!

Thanks Verbal!

I work at SSA, Branch is 3 floors down from me in my building.

Minoritydan said: Thanks Verbal!

I work at SSA, Branch is 3 floors down from me in my building.

Went down there today with my bro. We each opened up the CD. Thanks for the heads up man.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014