• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

*Offer is effective as of May 16, 2008, for a limited time and while supplies last. Must be 18 years or older to open a checking account. 1GB iPod shuffle gift requires a $1,000 opening deposit into a new qualifying account. 4GB iPod nano gift requires a $10,000 opening deposit into a new qualifying account. Funds must be drawn from a financial institution other than Central Pacific Bank. Personal Savings is a qualifying account if $1,000 is deposited and a new Totally Free Checking account is also opened. For this offer, Central Pacific Bank reserves the right to charge a $200 fee if the new account is closed within 180 days. iPod gift offer available for accounts opened at Central Pacific Bank branches in the State of Hawaii only. Accounts opened online are not eligible for the free iPod gift. Value of iPod gift will be reported as interest. iPod shuffle and iPod nano may be exchanged for Apple Store gift card or other merchandise at the Ala Moana or Kahala Apple Store. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Shuffle is a trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Limit one gift per customer. Maximum one gift per account. Certain restrictions apply. Not combinable with other offers. See branch for details.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I will be in HNL next week, the Choice Checking seems like the way to go with $10K deposit to get the 4G Nano. No minimum balance and no monthly service fee so I can take it out right away but keep the account open for 180 days.

Central Pacific Bank reserves the right to charge a $200 fee if the new account is closed within 180 days.

Lets hope they dont care how much money in left in the account after day 2. I am also worried about something I heard a while back with a bank over valuing the price of a "free gift" so they could take a bigger tax break and charge it to the customer.

Use frequent flier points to fly to hawaii for free to claim the free ipod. That would totally OWN the credit card companies reward system.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014