Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Philly Area - Free NUVI-200 for new checking account with Direct Dep

First page
1 of 3
webcobra
6/6/08 2:48 PM
For those who are in the greater Philly area you can get a Free (Garmin Nuvi 200) if you open a checking account with Bryn Mawr Trust bank. The only requirement is that you make two direct deposit before September and open checking with a minimum of $25. They didnít say when this offer will end, but someone at the branch said it might last until the end of June.

You have to go to one of their branches to do this, but it is worth it in my opinion. Oh I am not being paid for this posting.
WikiPost
6/6/08 2:48 PM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Payam81
6/7/08 1:04 AM
webcobra said:

For those who are in the greater Philly area you can get a Free (Garmin Nuvi 200) if you open a checking account with Bryn Mawr Trust bank. The only requirement is that you make two direct deposit before September and open checking with a minimum of $25. They didnít say when this offer will end, but someone at the branch said it might last until the end of June.

You have to go to one of their branches to do this, but it is worth it in my opinion. Oh I am not being paid for this posting.

Even if you are paid it's a good deal!
SSG
6/7/08 1:44 PM
sweet, thanks OP
12345Michael54321
6/7/08 2:02 PM
It's not that I doubt webcobra, but might anyone have a link to a press release, print ad, newspaper story, etc., confirming this deal?

I'd hate to spend the time and effort getting to a Bryn Mawr bank when I'm in eastern PA early next week, only to be met with a blank stare from the bank employee when I ask about the free Garmin Nuvi 200.

Also, I'd appreciate a bit of explanation regarding having to make two direct deposits. Does it mean an employer has to do direct deposit of salary to the account (or the government direct deposit one's Social Security check to the account), or are there simpler, smaller type transactions which would qualify?

Potentially an excellent deal, I'd just like some verification and clarification, is all.
webcobra
6/7/08 5:55 PM
Here's the scan of ad in the Philli Inquirer from last ad on Sunday 5/31/08. It is not on their web-site, but call them if you want the details. I opened an account at Paoli and the flyers were all over the place. It does not matter where the Direct deposit comes from (work, Gov etc...) as long as they get two from a single source. My work allows me three direct deposit, so one of these will go to this account. The bank does not have requirements to the amount that needs to to be direct deposit, but if you what to make sure call them. They are very helpful. PM me with your email address if you want a larger picture of the scan.

http://img.Photobucket.com/albums/v232/webcobra/bm.jpg

Ben

12345Michael54321 said:

It's not that I doubt webcobra, but might anyone have a link to a press release, print ad, newspaper story, etc., confirming this deal?

I'd hate to spend the time and effort getting to a Bryn Mawr bank when I'm in eastern PA early next week, only to be met with a blank stare from the bank employee when I ask about the free Garmin Nuvi 200.

Also, I'd appreciate a bit of explanation regarding having to make two direct deposits. Does it mean an employer has to do direct deposit of salary to the account (or the government direct deposit one's Social Security check to the account), or are there simpler, smaller type transactions which would qualify?

Potentially an excellent deal, I'd just like some verification and clarification, is all.

Usorry
6/8/08 9:59 AM
Or you could call to verify...

12345Michael54321 said:

12345Michael54321
6/8/08 11:03 AM
Usorry said:

Or you could call to verify...

Yeah, but since it was Saturday afternoon, I thought I'd ask about verification here, rather than wait until Monday when I could call the bank about it.
cyberkost
6/8/08 1:48 PM
You can get that same GPS here by applying (and getting approved) for a Discover credit card. Nationwide (but hard credit history pull is involved).
newbietx
6/8/08 2:23 PM
anyone know if there is a hard pull for this?
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.