• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I still haven't received my $550. They said January, so I think yours was just a coincidence

dmlavigne1 said: I still haven't received my $550. They said January, so I think yours was just a coincidence

You seem to be waiting a long time for the 550% rebate. Although I made my payment December 22, 2008, I can't find a working 1-800 number to call and check the status of the credit? All the numbers I have are dead...

Anyone have it?

EDIT:

I believe the number is 1 866 621 9647 but they are only open M-F. I will call them then

I hope they credit the 550$ sooner than later because I'm looking to consolidate my AT&T universal with my ADA 0% / No fee balance transfer card in April.

I got this deal a couple years ago on an ATT card through Citi. It worked exactly as they advertised it would, and I calculated it out so when they applied the 10% the balance hit 0.00. I wish I could get that again.

It was this deal that introduced me to FW. When I got this offer a year or two ago I was so incredulous Citibank would offer me a free $550 I googled it and found a thread here.

Between deals like this and all the signon bonus offers I have taken advantage of (and many I didn't) I truly question the intelligence of the highly paid MBA marketing folks at these big banks. I can't imagine how a bank could make a profit from paying people $100 to open an account.

They said it will be on my February statement. It takes forever but it's $550 on a card that I am not even using.

Consider this a tax refund from Citibank...private industry is getting into the taxation business now!

I have a card with 30K balance. Anyway to get into this program?
Is this invite only?

kalci said: I have a card with 30K balance. Anyway to get into this program?
Is this invite only?
Read the OP?

Me too, I want to join, how? Is it still available and a targeted deal? If it's available to public, can u post the link? Thanks.

mttatkns said: kalci said: I have a card with 30K balance. Anyway to get into this program?
Is this invite only?
Read the OP?

Evidently, the geniuses at City found a way to put our tax money to work.
In related story..

A trillion here a trillion there..

Finally got my credit! They did not lower my line yet. I'll post if they do.

I'm not sure I'll ever understand this program. Within two years, my wife has made $550 on the Payment Partner Program and also had two 0% capped fee BT offers and one 1.9% capped fee BT offer.

Statement cycled and line went from 10K to 3.9K. Still worth it. I'll end up using the card for gas and grocery because it will suppliment my 5% card (and even at 3% with the drive bonus it comes out ot 6%)

Credit posted 1/30 and line lowered accordingly. Now for the check request.

dmlavigne1 said: Finally got my credit! They did not lower my line yet. I'll post if they do.

Congrats! Too bad they are taking so long. The documentation says "up to 3 billing cycles" for the credit. Some people are getting the credit substantially later than that.

dmlavigne1 said: Finally got my credit! They did not lower my line yet. I'll post if they do.

So your credit came mid statement cycle? My program was successfully completed as of December 22, 2008 but have not been credited and the statement just cycled

this is still active. i have a 0% for life (with 2 min. purchases/cycle), and i called to see when my new card was coming since the one i have expires next month.

without prompting, the CSR offered me this program. i have $29k on the card right now, and the requirement that i can't make purchases (thus, ending my 0% for life) is a deal-breaker, as i essentually will earn the $550 after tax in about 6 months of a 5% reward checking account.

crafty of them to try to buy me out of their 0% life card, but maybe they're getting aggressive again on other 0% cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014