• 15678 9
  • Page
  • Text Only
yes, please post up if you are still able to bump inquiries off TU or EQ.

I use CS and CK to bump TU inquiries. I counted I get a inquiry bumped off usually in 30 days. Just happen this time it took me 45 days. so I guess CK is not bumping

Well I got banned from CK (TU blocked me from using it). But my pulls still worked from CS. All bumped again.

ilikebtmoney said: Well I got banned from CK (TU blocked me from using it). But my pulls still worked from CS. All bumped again.

Would you care to elaborate (in this thread, as the CreditKarma thread appears to have been archived already)? How and why TU could selectively deny requests to your credit history by independent requestors? Naively, I think that it's either CreditKarma takes orders from TU (i.e., is not independent despite the image they seem to be projecting), or TU just wants more law suits ... or am I wrong and TU can, at it's own discretion, decide whose report it's (not) showing to whom?

Here's exactly what I was told:

"We're sorry, but your account has been flagged by TransUnion as an account that we are not permitted to service. If you would like more information, please contact TransUnion for details:
http://www.transunion.com/corporate/personal/consumerSupport/hel...

ilikebtmoney, thanks for the info. Interesting ... my CK stopped updating on 12/12/2008 (I was pulling it not more than 2 times a week at that point). On 12/29/2008 I asked CK to look into the problem (after doing everything the online interface was suggesting did not fix the problem), and their response was "We don't know what the issue is, but we'll add you to the list of people having same issue and take the list to TU". As of yesterday, I have not heard anything from them, so I wrote them again (no response yet). Interestingly, all of my TU inqs came back on 12/11/2008 (the day before CK stopped functioning) as I saw through TC (which I have 3 or so months for free under class-action settlement).

I conclude that it is TU that gives us hard time following some sort of manual review, but I wonder what the reason is (and if it's legitimate):
1) daily pulls sometime in the past
2) being part of class-action suit (ilikebtmoney, are you?)
None of these two seem to be legitimate ... ah-h, if there were a magic wand to show TU its place ...

Not a part of a suit.. but I have been b* heavily. My wife's account still works at CK so I would expect it's the high amount of b* and they have manually flagged my account. I also used to be a member of TrueCredit at one point in time but discontinued that as well.

I'm not sure if it's bumping, but CK is updating for me. I saw a small jump in my score after paying down some balances.

However, CreditSecure doesn't seem to be working properly. It has not updated Equifax inquiries from over four weeks ago and the scores have not changed even though the balances have been updated (almost 15% drop in utilization). Go figure.

Venturion said: I'm not sure if it's bumping, but CK is updating for me. I saw a small jump in my score after paying down some balances.

However, CreditSecure doesn't seem to be working properly. It has not updated Equifax inquiries from over four weeks ago and the scores have not changed even though the balances have been updated (almost 15% drop in utilization). Go figure.

You know, I noticed the same thing. My CS hasn't updated my EQ inquiries either. I thought I had 3 STUCK or something! At least I know I'm not alone on this. Probably way too much b* for me. Been doing it heavily for about 8 months for my rolling AOR's.

joemama15 said: Uso said: Is it true that creditkarma now doesn't work on bumpage for TU?
It is not true, it still works for me

Can anyone post some recent data points? I have one TU inquiry from 9/11/08 (Barclay's credit card). Between then and now I have pulled CK about 92 times and this inquiry still hasn't bumped off. I also pulled my 3-in-1 report using TrueCredit almost daily between October and December when they ended the daily pulls and got 45 pulls with it. (Fortunately TC never banned me.)

I don't remember it taking this long to do this about a year ago when I was able to bump about 6 TU inquirys. For EQ I know it only takes about 83 pulls to bump off a hard inquiry. But I have no idea how many I need for TU.

you need some more services.

You need other services.

I just restarted my subscription to CS. I also already have CWG (which doesn't support b*) and I don't want to pay for any more services, and I know I only need 28 more pulls to start bumping EQ... Shouldn't the 135 pulls I've already made be enough to bump TU??

if it isnt bumping, it isnt bumping. the other services still work, so either pay up or just wait.

solarUS said: if it isnt bumping, it isnt bumping. the other services still work, so either pay up or just wait.
who still allows for daily pulls?

CHaoZ said: solarUS said: if it isnt bumping, it isnt bumping. the other services still work, so either pay up or just wait.
who still allows for daily pulls?

search. there are a few.

Datapoint:

got TU bumpage today. It took 40 days of pulls with CS and CK

Just got B* on TU (10 days with 3 pulls per day) after the inquiry was made.

I have been using ChaseIdProtection and ConsumerInfo for the last couple of months. No luck with B*. Did any one have any success with these 2 services ?

which 3 services did you use for only 10 days of bumping...i have 8 inquiries need to get them off in a month willing to pay..what services do i need..

NeedCash911 said: which 3 services did you use for only 10 days of bumping...i have 8 inquiries need to get them off in a month willing to pay..what services do i need..http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/799643/m13614928/#m13614...

Credit Karma still works but only if you don't have an FA on your credit report. It won't let you update at all if you have one.

Couple of questions...

What does FA stand for
I have credit karma, and it showed up as a soft pull on my trans union credit report once
How often can I get soft pulls from this site, and how do I go about doing it?

DemitriusUnderwood said: Couple of questions...

I have credit karma, and it showed up as a soft pull on my trans union credit report once
How often can I get soft pulls from this site, and how do I go about doing it?

Once per day. It resets at midnight, pacific time. There's a link on their website to update your score

I have recently purchased Credit Check Total to monitor my score. Got it for 9.99 and it updates every 24 hrs!! Great..this is the only one I found that did. Last year I financed a car, and the dealership sent out 25 inquires. Did not know he was going to do that many, nevertheless, I didnt think it would have much of an input on my score since it was all done the same date. WRONG. Transunion downed my score 30 points. Since I been using Credit Credit, at least everyday one would drop off. They did come back. But now their dropping one by one again and this time staying off. My complaint is that it has done NOTHING to my score with TransUnion. I'm down to 5, from 25 to 5 and no change. So Im confused as to how the score is calculated, I was hoping all this would clear up.

llh703 said: But now their dropping one by one again and this time staying off. My complaint is that it has done NOTHING to my score with TransUnion. I'm down to 5, from 25 to 5 and no change. So Im confused as to how the score is calculated, I was hoping all this would clear up. UPDATE: lastest bumpage is down to 4 inquires, and THAT last bumpage increased my score 14 points. So Im thinking the others that I spoke about might have been "clumped" together and counted as one because they were done the same day. But, the TransUnion inquires are still coming off about every other day, while the Equifax and Experian remained unchanged.

i'm going to be pulling everyday with CK/CCT/NatIDProtect, I have about 5 inqs on each tu and eq. Are these services enough to help me bumped some of them off? Thanks!

see link inside linknarbi said: i'm going to be pulling everyday with CK/CCT/NatIDProtect, I have about 5 inqs on each tu and eq. Are these services enough to help me bumped some of them off? Thanks!

anyone have a direct link to pull your credit or to make it quicker to pull...using national city idprotect?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014