Agape World Update

Archived From: Finance
  • 1146147148 149 150
  • Page
  • Text Only
RE: United States v. Defendant(s) DIANE KAYLOR, ANTHONY CICCONE, JASON KERYC, ANTHONY MASSARO
Case Number 2011R00447 and Court Docket Number 12-CR-00357
**New date and time**

Dear Office Manager:

The United States Department of Justice believes it is important to keep victims of federal crime informed of court proceedings. This notice provides information about the above-referenced criminal case.

A status hearing is scheduled before Judge Denis Hurley for September 28, 2012, 11:30 AM at U. S. District Court, EDNY, Long Island Courthouse, 100 Federal Plaza, Central Islip, NY 11722-4438 for defendant(s) ANTHONY CICCONE, DIANE KAYLOR, ANTHONY MASSARO, JASON KERYC. The purpose of this hearing is to determine if there are issues that the Court needs to address and to schedule any necessary future court dates. Because of the Court's schedule, hearing dates could change on very short notice. If you plan on attending, you may want to call the VNS Call Center or check the web site to confirm the date and time. Please note, there is a 24-hour delay in information transfer to the web site.

still havent heard about the office girls, Shamika, Lisa, and the rest. How can they be seen smiling while their men are in trouble?

ticklemy said:   still havent heard about the office girls, Shamika, Lisa, and the rest. How can they be seen smiling while their men are in trouble?
They are busy organizing the golf outing.

very

duped said:   RE: United States v. Defendant(s) DIANE KAYLOR, ANTHONY CICCONE, JASON KERYC, ANTHONY MASSARO
Case Number 2011R00447 and Court Docket Number 12-CR-00357
**New date and time**

Dear Office Manager:

The United States Department of Justice believes it is important to keep victims of federal crime informed of court proceedings. This notice provides information about the above-referenced criminal case.

A status hearing is scheduled before Judge Denis Hurley for September 28, 2012, 11:30 AM at U. S. District Court, EDNY, Long Island Courthouse, 100 Federal Plaza, Central Islip, NY 11722-4438 for defendant(s) ANTHONY CICCONE, DIANE KAYLOR, ANTHONY MASSARO, JASON KERYC. The purpose of this hearing is to determine if there are issues that the Court needs to address and to schedule any necessary future court dates. Because of the Court's schedule, hearing dates could change on very short notice. If you plan on attending, you may want to call the VNS Call Center or check the web site to confirm the date and time. Please note, there is a 24-hour delay in information transfer to the web site.


Word around Maspeth is that Ciccone is going to trial........claims he's a victim in this too. Anyone want to contribute to his defense fund???

Another character claiming to be brilliant cashing million dollar checks....now he was a ignorant fool who didnt know how to read! Playing stupid now is laughable. Wasn't this character working with Agape for years?

He'll get the Ostrich instruction. Some fools never learn. https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=125924

Cosmo’s 25-Year Sentence Upheld in $413 Million Swindle - Nicholas Cosmo’s 25-year prison sentence for running a $413 million Ponzi scheme was upheld by a federal appeals court in New York.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-20/cosmo-s-25-year-sentenc...

September 21, 2012

Office Manager

RE: Case Number 2008R01592 and Court Docket Number 09-CR-00255
United States v. NICHOLAS COSMO

Dear Office Manager:

The enclosed information is provided by the United States Department of Justice Victim Notification System (VNS). As a victim witness professional with the United States Attorney's Office, my role is to assist you with information and services during the prosecution of this case. I am contacting you because you were identified by law enforcement as a victim during the investigation of the above criminal case.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit affirmed the 25-year imprisonment sentence of defendant NICHOLAS COSMO

AgapeIdiot said:   Cosmo’s 25-Year Sentence Upheld in $413 Million Swindle - Nicholas Cosmo’s 25-year prison sentence for running a $413 million Ponzi scheme was upheld by a federal appeals court in New York.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-20/cosmo-s-25-year-sentenc...


Thanks for the information. That means Cozzy will only be betting cigarettes on the Big Game through Super Bowl 65! That's so far off that the Jets might actually be good by then.

Let's hope that the other scum-$%# defendants in this case are right behind him. Anyone singing for his/her supper yet???

AgapeIdiot said:   Cosmo’s 25-Year Sentence Upheld in $413 Million Swindle - Nicholas Cosmo’s 25-year prison sentence for running a $413 million Ponzi scheme was upheld by a federal appeals court in New York.I'm confused... Didn't Cosmo agree to a plea bargain?

If so, does that mean that a defendant can agree to a plea deal and then appeal the deal he just agreed to?

iLoveTahoe said:   I'm confused... Didn't Cosmo agree to a plea bargain? If so, does that mean that a defendant can agree to a plea deal and then appeal the deal he just agreed to?In most plea deals, while you plead guilty and wave your right to appeal the conviction, in is not uncommon to retain the right to appeal the sentence. This is especially true when the Judge has discretion is setting the actual sentence.

Agape World

Dear Office Manager:

The enclosed information is provided by the United States Department of Justice Victim Notification System (VNS). As a victim witness professional with the United States Attorney's Office, my role is to assist you with information and services during the prosecution of this case. I am contacting you because you were identified by law enforcement as a victim during the investigation of the above criminal case. A status hearing is scheduled before Judge Denis Hurley for January 25, 2013, 02:00 PM at U. S. District Court, EDNY, Long Island Courthouse, 100 Federal Plaza, Central Islip, NY 11722-4438 for defendant(s) ANTHONY CICCONE, DIANE KAYLOR, ANTHONY MASSARO, JASON KERYC. The purpose of this hearing is to determine if there are issues that the Court needs to address and to schedule any necessary future court dates.

btuttle said:   iLoveTahoe said:   I'm confused... Didn't Cosmo agree to a plea bargain? If so, does that mean that a defendant can agree to a plea deal and then appeal the deal he just agreed to?In most plea deals, while you plead guilty and wave your right to appeal the conviction, in is not uncommon to retain the right to appeal the sentence. This is especially true when the Judge has discretion is setting the actual sentence.

Only when the judge departs from the stipulated level and criminal history. If the sentence is within the guidelines for the stipulated level and history there is no appeal. The defendant may also withdraw the guilty plea.

Wow this thread is still alive? I think this must hold the record for longest thread with the most red.

Just saw an episode of "American greed" on this.

nsdp said:   btuttle said:   iLoveTahoe said:   I'm confused... Didn't Cosmo agree to a plea bargain? If so, does that mean that a defendant can agree to a plea deal and then appeal the deal he just agreed to?In most plea deals, while you plead guilty and wave your right to appeal the conviction, in is not uncommon to retain the right to appeal the sentence. This is especially true when the Judge has discretion is setting the actual sentence.

Only when the judge departs from the stipulated level and criminal history. If the sentence is within the guidelines for the stipulated level and history there is no appeal. The defendant may also withdraw the guilty plea.
I have a friend who had a case involving public corruption where the judge completely DISREGARDED a 5K letter for the AUSA prosecuting the case and threw the book at the Defendant. Ouch!

Ouch! is right. I suspect something in the sentencing report caused the judge to balk. Hatchet jobs from the Probation Office have been known to torpedo plea agreements with the AUSA. The way they wrote the report can make or break a deal. I have even seen AUSA's object to enhancements in the report to keep a deal together. Someone in the probation office must have had it in for your friend. Any thing odd in the report?

Did Rich Barry get sentenced yet?

I HAVE NOT HERD ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER A POSTPONEMENT OR SENTENCING,...got me, sry bout the caps


On August 26, 2010, Richard Barry, the former office manager of Agape World, Inc., entered a
guilty plea to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud in connection with the
scheme involving Agape World’s owner, defendant Nicholas Cosmo. The sentencing of
defendant Richard Barry is scheduled for October 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. before Judge
Hurley in Central Islip.

Throwawaythekey said:   Don't forget this local bunch of saviors.................http://www.thepraisetabernacle.com/

I heard that Cozzy is running their jailhouse ministry already. They should put hispicture up with his partner......hopefully a large angry man with an extremely large......................pair of hands


Check out this article about another of LI's finest. This fraudster and Nick Cosmo share the same spiritual advisor, who claims to be a victim of both of them. You can't make this stuff up!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/prosecutor_con_man_allegedly_...

This reminds me of Italian jokes told during/after WWII. I thought these guys were supposed to be wise guys.

Who put the last three bullets in Mussolini? 1000 Italian sharpshooters.

Shortest book in the world? Italian war heroes.

You are better off shooting the President(John Hinckley) than a federal judge like John Wood. They both happened within months of each other. Mr. Romano will have the same fate as Liz Chagra. Die in prison.

"good bye Joe me gotta go. me-o my-o, gotta pole the pirout down the bayou"

nsdp said:   Ouch! is right. I suspect something in the sentencing report caused the judge to balk. Hatchet jobs from the Probation Office have been known to torpedo plea agreements with the AUSA. The way they wrote the report can make or break a deal. I have even seen AUSA's object to enhancements in the report to keep a deal together. Someone in the probation office must have had it in for your friend. Any thing odd in the report?Probation report was fine. It was a case involving public corruption and the judge went berserk at sentencing.

Any Fab Four sightings to report? I wonder if JJ is still blazing?

Richard Barry is scheduled for October 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. before Judge
Hurley in Central Islip......?????? anyone have anything on this???? Ty

On August 26, 2010, Richard Barry, the former office manager of Agape World, Inc., entered a
guilty plea to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud in connection with the
scheme involving Agape World’s owner, defendant Nicholas Cosmo. The sentencing of
defendant Richard Barry, previously scheduled for October 5, 2012, has been adjourned.
When a new date is scheduled, our office will inform you.

Never found out about the baseball league thing.

it keeps getting adjourned becuase he is singing like a little scared bitch
i know him form baseball he would never last in the pen even if its federal
never trusted him when we were involved with baseball

I hope that some more scared little bee-yotches come forward and start singing back-up for Barry. More arrests might mean more restitution for all. I'm told that JayJay has a kick-arse baritone voice!


plate (2.89MB)
Disclaimer
Was driving home to spend some time with the family today, and this vanity plate caught my eye...

pthor1231 said:   Was driving home to spend some time with the family today, and this vanity plate caught my eye...

Nice pic...............and coincidentally 5 if the number of &*#A-bags who've been criminally charged in addition to Cosmo. Hopefully that plate will read Agape 10 in the near future. Happy Holidays to the next 5!!!

played lika afiddle are you seripous to back up barry
hes as guilty as the rest he knew the whole time it was going on
i remeber when i got the call to invest 10k and how it will grow fast and get a 20% return
it smelt bad from day one

kfed09 said:   played lika afiddle are you seripous to back up barry
hes as guilty as the rest he knew the whole time it was going on
i remeber when i got the call to invest 10k and how it will grow fast and get a 20% return
it smelt bad from day one


What I meant by "singing back-up" was that I hope that others start talking to the government as well if, in fact, Barry is singing like you suggest. After reading all of the complaints, indictments and other reports that the government has published in this case, we all know that Barry, his co-defendants, and about another dozen or so other d-bags knew what was going on at Agape. If more of them agree to cooperate with the government, more of them may be arrested which means that perhaps a few more pennies may be recovered to give back to the victims. The fact that some of these brokers are still enjoying the fruits of this crime--in the form of remodeled houses, satisfied mortgages, cars, boats, etc--means that justice has NOT yet been served in this case.

By no means was I defending Barry.

As we approach the 4th anniversary of Cosmo's arrest, all seems quiet in the case against JJ and his merry band of jokers......I mean brokers. It's been so quiet that I'm wondering if they are all cooperating against their colleagues who have not yet been indicted. May be we'll find out something next week at the next court appearance. If it hasn't changed, it's set for Jan 25. I can't wait to find out who will be arrested in the next roundup. I can make some recommedations if the prosecutors need any suggestions.

Any news from the events of last Friday?

Anyone get this?

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission has filed an enforcement action against fourteen promoters of the scheme. We are reaching out to you, in your capacity as an investor, in the hopes that you can help us develop evidence of the violations we allege in our action. I would like to speak to you regarding your investment in Agape World Inc., my contact information is noted below.
In addition, because I work for the Federal Government I am required under the Privacy Act of 1974, to inform you how we can use the information provided by you, which is stated in the enclosed Form 1662.

Thank=You

Kathy Murdocco
Securities Compliance Examiner
Division of Enforcement
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

Sounds like Led Zepplin to me. the Song remains the same. this could go on forever. This thing has been going on for over 7 years since the feds first started.

In 1993,a court case, I was wrongfully indicted on trumped up charges when I was employed by a company. The CEO was using my family's real properties to benefit and to steal my inheritance. I found this out years later what was going on. I was implicated in this crime, I believe this was a conspiracy against me, and my family to obtain their wealth of 110 years. In 2012, I reviewed my case file, and found it was part of a criminal/civil litgation, and I had no idea this was going on. What is the meaning of excludable delay XT. I found the initial XT in an insurance policy as well? Need answers.


t

  • Archived From: ForumsFinance

  • 1146147148 149 150
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014