• filter:
  • 139404142 43
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Agree with debentureboy. I don't see it either.... Maybe it's targeted and you're logged in.

rated:
Not logged in, checked it from both work and home computer in private browsers.

In the rates and fees section, it doesn't explicitly say that you have a 0% BT offer. It just tells you it will go to the purchase APR, which, intro-wise is 0%.

Take a screenshot of what you are seeing, because I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about.

rated:
How about you just believe what everyone is telling you? In the disclosures it just says 22.9% APR, no statement about 0% introductory

rated:
Because I'm in a good mood...

rated:

rated:
Quicksilver is now about an eight month 0% offer. There are many much better offers with no annual fee and no BT fee.

rated:
Can you name a few off the top of your head? †I really only saw the slate one a few of the last pages of this thread....

rated:
No fee 0% BT offers for new cardholders:

Chase Slate 15 months
Alliant CU 12 months but APR varies with credit rating
Elements Financial CU 6 months

Geo limitations:

Logix CU 12 months -- If you live in AZ, CA, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV, or VA
First Tennessee Bank 12 months -- TN, FL, GA, MS, NC, and SC.

rated:
US bank Edge Business card. 100 back on 500 spend in 3 months. 0% for first 15 months. Got it in the mail.

rated:
American Heritage FCU Intro 2.99% BT 24 months no fee

https://www.amhfcu.org/Personal/LoansCreditCards/creditcards.asp...

rated:
http://www.fkfcu.org/visa.html

No BT fees, 0% 12 months.

rated:

rated:
Argyll said:   No fee 0% BT offers for new cardholders:

Chase Slate 15 months

Geo limitations:

††
Looks like Aspire CU has a 6 month 0% / 0 fee deal as well.†

http://www.magnifymoney.com/blog/balance-transfer/no-fee-balance...

http://www.aspirefcu.org/credit-cards/platinum/

rated:

rated:

Chase Slate 15 months

Geo limitations:

Thanks for posting about Logix!
They approved me for 9500 initially. They also called me and asked if I was planning on doing a BT, and said if so, they could give me a higher limit. They gave me a $20k limit and I am transferring over $12k in. They are fedexing cashiers checks to me made payable to the other CC companies.

rated:
taylor0987 said:   

Chase Slate 15 months

Geo limitations:

Thanks for posting about Logix!
They approved me for 9500 initially. They also called me and asked if I was planning on doing a BT, and said if so, they could give me a higher limit. They gave me a $20k limit and I am transferring over $12k in. They are fedexing cashiers checks to me made payable to the other CC companies.

Thanks to everyone who posted about Logix. I have $6k on Amex Everyday and $7.5k on Chase Slate and the 0% APR for both ends in July. I plan on paying off Amex by then and rolling over the Chase Slate.

Do you recommend that I apply for Logix now, in case the offer goes away? Does the 0% start on the date of your approval, or the date of the BT? When should I initiate the BT?

My credit score is 777. Thanks for any advice.

rated:
The Logix CU promotion for new cardholders has been there for over a year.† It is likely that the promotion will still be there in June or July, or they will have another promotion.

0% offer starts from date account opens:
To be safe I usually request BTs three or four weeks† before the date of the expiring offer.

Possibly faster is a cash advance from Logix, where they put the money from your card into your Logix savings account and then you transfer from there.

* Logix requires a $500 minimum balance in either deposits or loans to avoid a $5 fee. It has to show the last day of the month.

rated:
delete

rated:
https://www.mcuonline.com/visa/main.shtml Meadow's Credit Union has a 0% interest for 12 months, with 0% balance transfer.

Membership requirements here: https://www.mcuonline.com/aboutus/joinmcu.shtml

rated:
Just received no fee, 0% 12 months B/T offer from NFCU.

rated:
I was looking for a 0% with no fee and went with Logix. That was quick...everything is done.

rated:
rascott said:   Just received no fee, 0% 12 months B/T offer from NFCU.
† Snail mail offer?

rated:
Well it is important to know the terms & condition of every credit card thoroughly before enrolling for any. Any hidden terms or condition can actually spoil the situation.

rated:
† †Same here, deadline 4/30/15. †Sucks that all my debt is tied up in other BTs that don't expire this year. †I've got a $25k limit on that too.

rated:
fattywallace said:   
† Snail mail offer?

† Mine was email.

rated:

rated:
So, Logix looks strong, agreed? †
Any better deals or reservations out there?
Need a $10K BT @ 0%APR and 0% fee.

Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015