• filter:
  • 136373839 40
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
portugal said:   There is a 0% BT for 12 months and no BT fee at Patelco Credit Union.
https://www.patelco.org/Loans-And-Credit/Credit-Cards/Platinum/#...

Nice find.

rated:
I think American express and Visa debit card are best choice for transfer money safely and fast to other. You should try this!!

rated:
data point: patelco 0% no fee BT limited to $5,000 credit limit out of state. only after 1st year, will credit limit be considered for raising.

rated:
rismoney said:   data point: patelco 0% no fee BT limited to $5,000 credit limit out of state. only after 1st year, will credit limit be considered for raising.
  Did you get approved? If so what kind of FICO scores did you have, and do you know which credit bureau report they pulled? I'm just wondering; if anybody has relevant info I'd love to hear it.

rated:
got approved. asked for 25k. fico is 797. was told by phone rep, if not in CU svc area (I was planning to make CAFE-Y $10 donation) max for year 1 is 5k. i don't know which bureau they pulled, don't feel like calling back. they also need a lot of info, drivers license, paystub, proof of address (util bill) and SS card faxed or emailed. guessing its not worth my time.  Was hoping for 15k+ to move debt around.  This is good, but clearly not hassle free.

on a side note i am getting 1% BT offers for 15k weekly from slate card and 2% from freedom. 
HTH

rated:

rated:
rismoney said:   got approved. asked for 25k. fico is 797. was told by phone rep, if not in CU svc area (I was planning to make CAFE-Y $10 donation) max for year 1 is 5k. i don't know which bureau they pulled, don't feel like calling back. they also need a lot of info, drivers license, paystub, proof of address (util bill) and SS card faxed or emailed. guessing its not worth my time.  Was hoping for 15k+ to move debt around.  This is good, but clearly not hassle free.

on a side note i am getting 1% BT offers for 15k weekly from slate card and 2% from freedom. 
HTH

HUCA

rated:
I asked Patelco for $12k they offered it to me contingent on paystubs (no other docs). No fee 0%BT. I am in their service area.
They also offered to expand their CL, if I describe my other CC balances/rates. They said my credit score is 716.

rated:
Should I transfer my AMEX balance to the Chase card I already have or get a new card? If I use the card I already have (Chase Freedom), I get 0% for 12 months with a 2% fee. With one of these other cards, I could do better, like 0% for 12 months with no fee, but I'd be opening a new account. My FICO is around 730.

rated:
gearhead said:   Should I transfer my AMEX balance to the Chase card I already have or get a new card? If I use the card I already have (Chase Freedom), I get 0% for 12 months with a 2% fee. With one of these other cards, I could do better, like 0% for 12 months with no fee, but I'd be opening a new account. My FICO is around 730.
  Join creditkarma.com and they have a tool where you can plug in various scenarios and see how it will affect your score.  What they offer isn't exactly your FICO but it's close enough especially at no charge.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 136373839 40
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014