• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.chasebonus.com/Default.aspx?e3fe254b92f64386a860b699...

You must enroll at chasebonus.com/offer21 or call 18883187407 to qualify for this bonus reward. All you have to do is use your card btw Apr 1 and June 30, 2009. Spend at least $750 on Home and Garden, Home Repair and Home Furnishing purchases.

Choose one of those:
1. 3% Cash Back.
2. $25 Target gift card.
3. $100 Marriott Bonus bucks.

==================================
Did a quick search. Didn't find any similar thread.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

are you sure its $750? i got the mailer yesterday and it said you only need to spend $250 (on mine at least)

Mine says $750...

It looks like each cardholder has a unique enrollment code, so that link isn't useful.

Did the mailer come separately, or with your bill? I haven't seen one yet.

Mine says I have to spend $1,500. It must depend on your credit limit...

was this something separate from the bill?

The mailer was separate from the bill.
I double checked mine again and it did say $250. I work for Chase, but not Card Services and I wonder how this limit is determined.

I'm thinking of going for the Marriot card... I'd do the 3% Cash Back, but I wouldn't charge enough on it to make it worthwhile.

mine says 250 too

Mine was $1,500. They seem to be customizing it by customer.

my promo says spend $250 not $750. which is correct

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014