• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Odd datapoint:

ING closed my 2003 Electric Orange account last week (I aggressively used the $10,000 overdraft line of credit Prior to September 2009 I last used it back in January 2008 for poor arbitrage planning).

I signed in this morning using my customer number.

I clicked "Open Account" at the top of the welcome page and was approved using the EM362 code. I opted for $0 overdraft protection (trying to avoid hard pull).

time will tell whether I get the bonus let alone whether they let me keep the account.

jack, did they let you keep your account and/or your bonus?

http://www.ingdirect.com/BlackFriday/

Make money while you manage your money. And we'll give you $121, the average amount consumers pay in overdraft fees annually.

Here's how:

1. Open an Electric Orange checking with Reference Code EOSAVE.
2. Use your Debit Card to make 3 signature transactions (you know, the ones you have to actually sign) within the first 45 days.
3. On day 50, we'll put $121 in your account. You have to open today to get the $121 bonus.

DaveHanson said: jack, did they let you keep your account and/or your bonus?ING did not allow me to keep my newly opened account and thus did not give any bonus.

PaulCollins said: http://www.ingdirect.com/BlackFriday/

Make money while you manage your money. And we'll give you $121, the average amount consumers pay in overdraft fees annually.

Here's how:

1. Open an Electric Orange checking with Reference Code EOSAVE.
2. Use your Debit Card to make 3 signature transactions (you know, the ones you have to actually sign) within the first 45 days.
3. On day 50, we'll put $121 in your account. You have to open today to get the $121 bonus.

My bonus posted this week. Very easy $121! I just used my card in an electric parking meter for 3 transactions of 25 cents each

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.