FNBO Direct website down

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been trying to access my FNBO Direct savings account for almost a week now and it keeps spitting back to me that the website is down. Anybody else with a FNBO account having trouble accessing it online? I've searched their website for a phone number, but all of the links are dead. So WTF is going on and how do I get my $$$?
Thanks

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmmm,

not sure, just went to fnbodirect and the website came up fine.

dpid said: hmmm,

not sure, just went to fnbodirect and the website came up fine.

What happens if you click the "Access my a/c tab"?

OP: I can confirm that the access my tab link does not work; same with "contact us" link. In fact, clicking these links dont produce a proper webpage; just some html code which does indicate "Our site is currently unavailable, please try again at a later time." Many other links on the page do work though (e.g. "return to application" tab).

Has this been this way for a whole week? I will see if I can dig out some old paper statement for contact information.

ETA: Works fine now.

from an old email I have from them at the bottom of the email it says: To ensure delivery of our e-mails to your inbox, please add eService@online.fnbodirect.com to your address book.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have questions, please visit FNBO Direct at www.fnbodirect.com and use the secure e-mail function located in the Contact Us section of the site or call 1-877-370-3707.

To view the FNBO Direct Privacy Policy and Security Statement go to www.fnbodirect.com.

Copyright 2007 FNBO Direct. All rights reserved.

so how's fnbo nowadays? a long time ago the website was not so good and I believe the money transfer time was slow...so how is it now? I think regardless some people still use it without problems?

I normally use Explorer as my browser, but I had to load FireFox so I could get into FNBO. If you have more than one browser available you might try switching to see if you can get in.

OK, FNBO is working fine now. I've been trying to schedule a transfer for several days now and seemed to coincidentally be hitting them when their site is down. Thanks to y'all for checking for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014