Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

ING $50 bonus for opening Sharebuilder Account w/ $50

5 of 8
wuhoo
11/1/09 2:00 AM
i got something in the mail with a different code INVESTING, expiration 11/15/09. in the fine print there is a blurb that sharebuilder can refuse the promotion award if it was obtained wrongfully. i assume that means it is targeted and they will refuse to give you the cash.
dacii
11/2/09 6:58 PM
New code expiring by 12/15/2009 "INVESTNOW".
orangecrushv
12/1/09 6:55 AM
dacii said:

New code expiring by 12/15/2009 "INVESTNOW".

Used this code yesterday and my confirmation email indicated I had to meet the requirements by 4/15/10.
OFFascist
12/5/09 6:30 PM
I recieved my $50 bonus on Thursday, which was about a month's time since I opened it.
Sammich
12/5/09 6:34 PM
So according to my calculations today is day 45 of my waiting period and my cash is still locked up. I guess Ill try it again Monday.
master44
12/22/09 9:56 PM
Has anyone had luck in getting the $50 bonus without making a trade? I opened the account on Sept 21, received the $50 bonus on Oct 21 and as of today, over 60 days later, still show $50 in Promotional Funds not Cleared.
johnnybs
12/23/09 1:46 AM
master44 said:

Has anyone had luck in getting the $50 bonus without making a trade? I opened the account on Sept 21, received the $50 bonus on Oct 21 and as of today, over 60 days later, still show $50 in Promotional Funds not Cleared.

The $50 matching bonus from ShareBuilder is not available for withdrawal for 90 days after it is awarded to your account. So in your situation, you shouldn't be able to withdrawal it until around Jan. 21 2010.
johnnybs
12/23/09 1:52 AM
Sammich said:

So according to my calculations today is day 45 of my waiting period and my cash is still locked up. I guess Ill try it again Monday.

When did you receive the bonus in your account? There is a 90 hold on withdrawing the money after it has been deposited in your account. I should be eligible to withdrawal my bonus by this coming Tuesday- I'll keep you posted on the outcome.
Aceshigh
12/23/09 11:31 AM
I see so many people in this thread with no intention at all of actually using this account. Simply stealing from ING. The fact that ING did not prevent you from taking advantage of them does not negate the fact that you are being unscrupulous. So eager to get handed your free money and then withdraw/close account as soon as you're able. Have you any decency?

It would be a good gesture to at least give their services a try.
schop
12/24/09 10:48 AM
Aceshigh said:

I see so many people in this thread with no intention at all of actually using this account. Simply stealing from ING. The fact that ING did not prevent you from taking advantage of them does not negate the fact that you are being unscrupulous. So eager to get handed your free money and then withdraw/close account as soon as you're able. Have you any decency?

It would be a good gesture to at least give their services a try.

Obviously their fees will be too high since they are giving away so much money. Actually using their services would therefore result in ING stealing much more money from you. It is true that cheese is only put out if a reasonable number of mice do more than lick off the cheese, so thank you for your sacrifice.
5 of 8
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.