• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
caterpillar123 said: wuhoo said: is everyone else just transferring the $50 to the ing savings account then closing the sharebuilder? thats what i am planning on doing.

They put a hold on the $50 for three months so I'm investing it. I bought three shares of Ford and I've already made $2.61 profit!

Don't you have to pay their fee for a trade?

WombRaider said: caterpillar123 said: wuhoo said: is everyone else just transferring the $50 to the ing savings account then closing the sharebuilder? thats what i am planning on doing.

They put a hold on the $50 for three months so I'm investing it. I bought three shares of Ford and I've already made $2.61 profit!

Not if you use the promotion from this thread.

caterpillar123 said: WombRaider said: caterpillar123 said: wuhoo said: is everyone else just transferring the $50 to the ing savings account then closing the sharebuilder? thats what i am planning on doing.

Not if you use the promotion from this thread.

Man i missed out. Thanks though! Oh well I'll just sit back and wait for my fiddy.

How often can you do these?

Also, be careful with IP address and calling in. They save all that.

get 5 free real time trades.... ripped from brightpolaris on sd

"Sharebuilder- 5 Free Real Time Trade credits
Checked the SD, didn't see anything posted. Received a card in the mail, If you enter the HVC09NY code in promotions, you will receive credit for 5 FREE real time trades, trade credit expires 07/10, good luck"

though my five trades expire on 8/1

Steps on how to claim your 5 free real time trades

1. Sign in to your Sharebuilder.com account
2. Click on Accounts Overview tab - Promotions
3. Enter Promo code - HVC09NY

Get a $50 Bonus
Visit www.ingdirect.com/zerofees to learn more about how to earn a $50 bonus with your Electric Orange. Don't forget to enter Reference Code EM457 to be eligible for the $50.

Just posting for a current code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014