Lifetime Cash Back:

ING $50 bonus for opening Sharebuilder Account w/ $50

Last page
8 of 8
WombRaider
3/22/10 4:50 PM
caterpillar123 said:

wuhoo said:

is everyone else just transferring the $50 to the ing savings account then closing the sharebuilder? thats what i am planning on doing.

They put a hold on the $50 for three months so I'm investing it. I bought three shares of Ford and I've already made $2.61 profit!

Don't you have to pay their fee for a trade?
caterpillar123
3/22/10 5:15 PM
WombRaider said:

caterpillar123 said:

wuhoo said:

is everyone else just transferring the $50 to the ing savings account then closing the sharebuilder? thats what i am planning on doing.

They put a hold on the $50 for three months so I'm investing it. I bought three shares of Ford and I've already made $2.61 profit!

Not if you use the promotion from this thread.
WombRaider
3/22/10 6:38 PM
caterpillar123 said:

WombRaider said:

caterpillar123 said:

wuhoo said:

Not if you use the promotion from this thread.

Man i missed out. Thanks though! Oh well I'll just sit back and wait for my fiddy.
karatz
3/22/10 8:59 PM
How often can you do these?

Also, be careful with IP address and calling in. They save all that.
actionman1
3/22/10 9:08 PM
get 5 free real time trades.... ripped from brightpolaris on sd

"Sharebuilder- 5 Free Real Time Trade credits
Checked the SD, didn't see anything posted. Received a card in the mail, If you enter the HVC09NY code in promotions, you will receive credit for 5 FREE real time trades, trade credit expires 07/10, good luck"

though my five trades expire on 8/1

Steps on how to claim your 5 free real time trades

1. Sign in to your Sharebuilder.com account
2. Click on Accounts Overview tab - Promotions
3. Enter Promo code - HVC09NY
karatz
3/27/10 12:05 AM
Get a $50 Bonus
Visit www.ingdirect.com/zerofees to learn more about how to earn a $50 bonus with your Electric Orange. Don't forget to enter Reference Code EM457 to be eligible for the $50.

Just posting for a current code.
Last page
8 of 8
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.