• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Anyone get the $50 bonus paid out yet? I know the deal says it will be posted prior to 12/31/09, but was just curious if we will see it sooner than that. I did my 3 debit card tranasctions 2 weeks ago with no bonus posted as of yet.

I got my payment account after requesting it at like 11:40pm on the last day you could sign up. Should I still be eligible for this offer or will they not allow it because I wasn't confirmed until a few days into October? I'm still awaiting the debit card

Can I fund the HSBC payment account by credit card?
If yes, whether the transaction can be treated as purchase?

Thanks!

no

timbo313 said: I got my payment account after requesting it at like 11:40pm on the last day you could sign up. Should I still be eligible for this offer or will they not allow it because I wasn't confirmed until a few days into October? I'm still awaiting the debit card

bump. still haven't received any plastic in the mail. How do I make these 3 payments?

y'all?

timbo313 said: timbo313 said: I got my payment account after requesting it at like 11:40pm on the last day you could sign up. Should I still be eligible for this offer or will they not allow it because I wasn't confirmed until a few days into October? I'm still awaiting the debit card

bump. still haven't received any plastic in the mail. How do I make these 3 payments?

Call them

You need to apply for the Debit card separately - it'll come in about 7 business days.

www.us.hsbc.com/1/2/3/personal/checking/debit-card/debit-card-ap...

My $50 bonus was paid out on Saturday 10/23

montee4 said: My $50 bonus was paid out on Saturday 10/23

Did you do PIn-based or signature-based purchases?

Shel said: montee4 said: My $50 bonus was paid out on Saturday 10/23

Did you do PIn-based or signature-based purchases?

I paid my comcast bill online 3 times for $10 each. So I guess that would be considered a signature-based purchase.

Anybody still haven't received their bonus yet?

I haven't received mine yet. Applied 09/10/09, 3 payments shortly thereafter.

Don't forget that their terms state "Bonus will be deposited into your Online Payment Account by December 31, 2009."

me 2

depreshun said: I haven't received mine yet. Applied 09/10/09, 3 payments shortly thereafter.

Don't forget that their terms state "Bonus will be deposited into your Online Payment Account by December 31, 2009."

Bonus posted today. Opened account on September 29, did three debit transactions of 1.00, 1.01, and 1.02.

umafuaba said: Bonus posted today. Opened account on September 29, did three debit transactions of 1.00, 1.01, and 1.02.

Yes, mine posted today too!

Donedealzz said: umafuaba said: Bonus posted today. Opened account on September 29, did three debit transactions of 1.00, 1.01, and 1.02.

Yes, mine posted today too!

+1

$50 credited today.

my $50 bonus also posted!

Just noticed my bonus posted back in November - Thanks op!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014