• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After spending too much time buying something online because I was going from FW to Bing to Discover to Upromise to TYN to . . . etc. looking for the best CashBack, I found three websites:

www.rewardsdb.com
www.evreward.com
www.dealmine.com

These aggregators collect %back from many reward sites and put it all on one page.

I tested a few online stores and found evreward to be the most up-to-date with the FW reward %.

If you have heard of other sites out there or have experience using these sites, let's hear it.

Member Summary
List of Cash Back Aggregators

www.evreward.com
www.rewardsdb.com
www.cashbackchart.com
www.dealmine.com

Older thread on Maximizing Cash Back
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

skeer27 said: www.cashbackchart.com

That's good but crucially missing any of the CashBack available thru Portals from banks. Like Discover, Chase, BoA, etc., some of which are much higher than 3rd party (non-bank) portals.

Wow, rewardsdb.com is way off on eBay. The results said I could get 45% back through extrabux...more like 1%. It also says mrrebates.com is 1% + 2.50 member bonus. Well, Mr. Rebates is 3% for eBay and $5.00 member bonus.

evreward seems to be the most accurate site.

I use evreward, too.

I don't remember where I found it (I definitely didn't do it myself), but I have a bookmark in Firefox that looks up the reward for the current site I have displayed when I click the bookmark - it's really convenient:

Name: Check evreward.com
Location: javascript:void(location.href='http://evreward.com/store/find?url='+location.href)

Plenty of useful info in this thread as well.

FutureDilemma said: Plenty of useful info in this thread as well.

An FW search misses an existing thread; really I looked, nothing under dealmine and two days ago, rewardsdb didn't pop either, oh well.

Thanks for the responses so far, head to the other thread and update there!

Aitchly said: FutureDilemma said: Plenty of useful info in this thread as well.

An FW search misses an existing thread; really I looked, nothing under dealmine and two days ago, rewardsdb didn't pop either, oh well.

This thread can still be useful on its own. As it stands, this thread is a discussion about aggregators which help discover the highest CashBack source while the other thread has more focus on the individual stores themselves. I personally think that the info in this thread is more likely to be useful since any static list such as that compiled in that other thread is likely be out of sync often.

One of the major uses for one of the site (evreward is the one I use) is keeping your frequent flier and other accounts alive.

On a small purchase, you may earn points worth only a few cents. However, that activity can keep your frequent flier, hotel, etc. account alive. It is very easy to acquire points sometimes (say through a credit card deal) and then not have an opportunity to use them or to acquire points in the expensive ways (flights, hotel stays, etc.)

For instance,entering Target turns up 15 frequent flier or hotel programs, plus others. A small purchase may earn only a nickel's worth of points, but it could keep your 100,000 mile plus account alive. This benefit may make clicking through one of these programs much more attractive even when the percentage rate appears higher through another site (not to mention Cash Back is easier to spend than miles or points usually).

FutureDilemma said: Aitchly said: FutureDilemma said: Plenty of useful info in this thread as well.

This thread can still be useful on its own. As it stands, this thread is a discussion about aggregators which help discover the highest CashBack source while the other thread has more focus on the individual stores themselves. I personally think that the info in this thread is more likely to be useful since any static list such as that compiled in that other thread is likely be out of sync often.

I completely agree. Keep this thread to what resources are available and not specifics about deals.

Does anyone know of an aggregator that includes Chase Rewards Plus? As one of the lucky few Chase Freedom cardholders, I find it's often the best deal available.

I actually have written up a evreward bookmarklet: you simply click the bookmarklet and it will open a new window checking evreward for the current website: Evreward Bookmarklet. Additionally I have a similar bookmarklet for RetailMeNot - which is more up to date on coupons and discount codes than most sites and less spammy: RetailMeNot

Edit: - looks like fatwallet redirects these uRLS so Ill have to post it in plain text such that it can be copied:
EVreward:
javascriptfunction(){window.open('http://evreward.com/store/find?url='+location.href);})();
Retailmenot:
javascriptfunction(){window.open('http://www.retailmenot.com/view/'+location.href);})();

Those are great scriptss - thanx for sharing.

You guys might be mildly interested in this story on Slashdot:

I have the cached story, in case Bing clears it....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014