• filter:
  • 11964196519661967 1968
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Oh look apple taking me behind the barn.

rated:
For some reason i'm expecting good earnings from $z.

rated:
Debated FSLR calls, but I feel with such low energy prices right now some solar projects will get shelved. LC looks up. PBPB falling, my guess is to 12.50 is history is right. I am awaiting Disney now. Wow ETSY down 10%

rated:
jagec said:   
diffeldoof said:   Man.... SDRL below $8.
  I bought in March around $9.  Should have known to lock in my profits when they touched $15, but I got greedy.

I bought at 9.83 and sold at 12.60, and bought at 9.28 and sold at 11.20 ... been buying back since then in grabbing the knife.  Now holding 5770 with average basis of $9.07.  I can't believe it's below $8... still thinking it's solid long-term, but I may be done adding more.  It's a higher % of my non-retirement portfolio than I should be comfortable with.

rated:
Ahh thank you DIS call. 117 is a good number when I have 120P. Dunno if anyone saw but there was a some decent volume on the weekly 115P so, I expect it to fall down near that if call keeps going south.

rated:
davef139 said:   BUY +100 AA 100 (Weeklys) AUG1 15 10 CALL @.04 LMT BOX [TO OPEN]

What was the commission on that trade?

rated:
wonder if dossux played $Z today - nice pop after hours.

rated:
TonySpero said:   
davef139 said:   BUY +100 AA 100 (Weeklys) AUG1 15 10 CALL @.04 LMT BOX [TO OPEN]

$125 What is the cheapest anyone here would pay for 100contracts? prob close to $60? I do like direct routing tho.

I plan to retalk fees at end of the month when I have a large volume to show. I know they wanted a certain volume to retalk rates. I am now over 300 contracts traded this month.

Just noticed I never added more DIS puts like I had planned before close. Was busy watching aapl all day lol. Oh well

rated:
davef139 said:   
TonySpero said:   

$125 What is the cheapest anyone here would pay for 100contracts? prob close to $60? I do like direct routing tho.

I plan to retalk fees at end of the month when I have a large volume to show. I know they wanted a certain volume to retalk rates. I am now over 300 contracts traded this month.

Just noticed I never added more DIS puts like I had planned before close. Was busy watching aapl all day lol. Oh well

Grandfathered old Options House rate is $8.50 + .15/contract so it would only be $23.50, but they don't offer that rate anymore. I've been thinking of switching to Interactive Brokers for my daytrading, but at $0.70/contract they are more expensive than OH for any trade of more than 15 contracts.

rated:

AAPL (350.76kB)
Disclaimer
Hmm.... head and shoulders? Bounce off ~ $105-$106 support?

rated:
usernamemax20charact said:   Hmm.... head and shoulders? Bounce off ~ $105-$106 support?
  I hope it drops below $100 within a week or so..

rated:
davef139 said:   TonySpero said:   

rated:
davef139 said: $125 What is the cheapest anyone here would pay for 100contracts?
You need to call them up and demand a refund, their regular rate for everybody is $9.99 + .75 per contract, 100 contract trade = $85
  That's insane, and another $125 to exit, that same trade would cost me only $23.5 so $47 for the round trip @ TK or OH
  Looking over my trade log at TK, I see a trade from 2013:  I bought 294 contracts, commission was only $53 and the rates are still the same.

rated:
TonySpero said:   
davef139 said: $125 What is the cheapest anyone here would pay for 100contracts?
You need to call them up and demand a refund, their regular rate for everybody is $9.99 + .75 per contract, 100 contract trade = $85
  That's insane, and another $125 to exit, that same trade would cost me only $23.5 so $47 for the round trip @ TK or OH
  Looking over my trade log at TK, I see a trade from 2013:  I bought 294 contracts, commission was only $53 and the rates are still the same.

Hmm I will fire off an email in the morning. I am on per contract pricing, so I can buy 1 contract and pay 1.25 so the fees other places charge don't apply, which can be nice. TK is $.65?

rated:
The fees that appear in the screenshot are not TK fees, they are regulatory fees charged by all brokers, all fees charged by TK are included under the commissions section.
TK now charges .65, I'm grandfathered in at the old rate, you should contact both OH and TK and ask them for their best deal, you do a lot of volume, you will save big time, if it were a small difference it would be no big deal, but a 100 contract buy/sell for $250 vs $47 is a huge difference.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11964196519661967 1968
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015