• filter:
  • 11852185318541855 1856
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
rgthree said:   Those Samsung Galaxy S6 looks pretty slick and nice gotta admit.

If iPhone did not exist I'd probably buy a Galaxy S6.
But if iPhone did not exist neither would the Galaxy S6.

I guess I was never destined to buy a Galaxy

I feel like Samsung perfected the smartphone with the GS3 and has spent the last 5 years doing everything they can to make their phones worse and more expensive.

rated:
rgthree said:   
corporateclaw said:   This freaking market, man. I need to put my money somewhere but the whole thing feels like a house of cards being built on a bubble during an earthquake.

why don't you load up on high quality stocks and then sell out of the money call options for protection?

If the market crashes you can keep the call premium and dividends.
If the market does not crash you will enjoy stock appreciation and some of the premium.

IMO its too risky to not be in the market now.

Sort of did this. Doubled down on TMUS and KO today with covered calls on 1/2 of the positions now.

rated:
corporateclaw said:   caycarem said:   
corporateclaw said:   I have been eyeing GME (also strangely enough, every single day this week it opened slightly above 37, dipped slightly under 37 within an hour, and then popped up over 37 and always closed slightly above 37) for earning coming up. I think there are a number of reasons they will surprise (positively) this earnings. But now I don't know what to make of them leasing 165 Radioshack stores to sell mobile phones. That seems just, like, really bad.

EDIT: Though the street seems to like it. I don' get these people... Company has an impervious moat to competitors and a fan base that almost rioted when that moat was threatened by MSFT and the street hates them. Then it gets a pop off of announcing that it is diving into the last ditch prayer of the B&M store.

I wouldn't touch GME at this time it'd rather short it

Would you mind sharing why? I mean long term, MSFT and Sony are eventually going to kill GME, but they won't during this generation of consoles and (if I had to wager) I'd say they probably won't during the next generation of consoles. I think that this quarter is going to surprise based on the New 3DS and Amiibo numbers coming from out of nowhere in a time period that doesn't usually have a lot of games moved. But, like I said, this Radioshack/cell phone nonsense scares me.

Too much competition , WalMart upping their used game sale, gamers are downloading games vs going to store. Buying RadioShack stores is an unknown gamble in the crowded mobile phone market ( everyone sells phones). Stock does look cheap though

rated:
This is the only stock site that i go to that talk about calls and options. Is it really a winning strategy. Just sayin.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11852185318541855 1856
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015