• filter:
  • 11663166416651666 1667
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyone have thoughts on SIRI? I had followed it for a while when it was at lower prices and did okay but unfortunately missed out on it's run up to $4. Now it's back to $3ish.

rated:
What is up with WFM? Any idea if rig is gonna go higher in near term or just continue being trash?

rated:
bottom about to fall out on VXX @42.80, could see $41's pretty quickly.

rated:
defjukie said:   bottom about to fall out on VXX @42.80, could see $41's pretty quickly.

Fingers crossed ... I have been collecting svxy. My avg buy price is ~64. Need to break even atleast

rated:
sold my VXX puts and QQQ calls at the close. Leaving some potential downside on the table with VXX, but not gonna hold it overnight into OPEX tomorrow.

edit: GOOG earnings now seem to be bringing all the markets down AH...

rated:
defjukie said:   edit: GOOG earnings now seem to be bringing all the markets down AH...
  down 9% in a few seconds....  Rebound tomorrow?

dang I had a limit buy order to replace the 540 Put on GOOGL that I'm short, that just barely didn't execute earlier :/

edit: seems to have almost fully recovered now, 45minutes after close

rated:
GOOG EPS is up only 1% compared to Q1 2013.
Thats terrible.

AAPL EPS was up 5% last quarter and got smashed.

rated:
defjukie said:   bottom about to fall out on VXX @42.80, could see $41's pretty quickly.
  It damn well better. I have May 35Ps and about to give up on them in favor of increasing my XIV position.

rated:
I am on a one day short play. Heavy ITM puts SPY (2 weeks out) at the close. Just looking for a one point fade in SPY before I bail and continue my bullish plays. I closed out my SPY Calls that I started accumulating since 4/10 or 4/11. Only made 25% but there were time where I was deep underwater and was saved by BTFD the pivot on Tuesday. Whee

rated:
axolotls said:   Bought a bunch of NQ at $9.996 today. Figured the plunge would stop after two or three days and it did. Now $11.16 AH
  Best play of this month so far. It faded today and AH but stil holding $12.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11663166416651666 1667
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014