• filter:
  • 11758175917601761 1762
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
DavidScubadiver said:   Oh, indeed, the internet does work that way. People are inherently lazy and not simply looking for the least expensive way to acquire an item.  They pay for speedy delivery. They pay for painless returns. Just look at all those people willing to pay $99 a year to be Amazon prime members.  Those folks don't give a damned if the product is available for less from some unknown e-retailer.

Absolutely.  I recently ordered an electronic unit from a smaller but still very well known internet site with the intention of branching out beyond Amazon.  I will not do so again.  The shipping was extremely slow, the communications were cumbersome, and getting off their "daily deals" email list was impossible.  By the time the item would've arrived had I used Amazon, I was getting emails letting me know the company had processed my order.  Amazon's ease of use is worth a couple extra dollars for me. 

rated:
rgthree said:   That's why I sold Nov22 $110 calls.  I just don't see this stock going over $110 till at least the end of December.  If you look at Apple's price history and earnings growth for the last 10 quarters you can clearly see the direct correlation of earnings growth and share price.  All that matters is earnings growth.  Everything else is just noise.
It won't wait until end of December. It's going to be obvious by the time they release earnings next month. Demand for iPhone 6/6+ is huge. Anecdotally, I've never seen so many Android users excited about an iPhone (myself included).

As long as they get the China authorization in a timely manner, they'll be over $110 by (or immediately after) the October earnings release.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11758175917601761 1762
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014