• Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
GILD over $112

rated:
chuckebrown said:   GILD over $112
† Loving this. †Wish I had held through the entire drop to mid 80's instead of dumping and buying back in.

rated:
Aapl getting close to $133

rated:
DGX crazy today, Yellen speaks @ 1:00....

rated:
GILD is my biggest position - really should've added more during that $80 spell, but I was already a bit overweight in it at the time.

rated:
Next week market down!!

rated:
ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Aapl getting close to $133
Need this to stay under $132 so I don't have to buy back my covered calls which expire today. But with my luck this month, probably not going to happen

rated:
Dumped gild at 108.5, now yall will enjoy guaranteed run up to 140.

rated:
FTR at 52wk low - picked up a bit more for the long haul.

rated:
TonySpero said:   DGX crazy today, Yellen speaks @ 1:00....
††http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/dear-fbi-here-todays-ma...

rated:
ANYTHING down today ...to buy?

rated:
moneyisinbananastand said:   ANYTHING down today ...to buy?

Ha, thinking the same thing.

rated:
F maybe coming down a bit but I'm way too heavy to add more.

rated:
pduan87 said:   CTRP up big after hours after a beat on both top and bottom line.

I bought this back in early 2014 as a way to capitalize on the burgeoning class of Chinese tourists. It and QUNR (smaller competitor) are both worth a look if you're looking to make a bet on China.

† Up big today on news of acquiring a big stake in eLong. Chinese travel industry is going to consolidate.

rated:
QUNR taking a hit after hours...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11903190419051906 1907
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015