• filter:
  • 11407 1408 1409141014111813
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
This market is bs

rated:
nlfmanager said:   whats prompting the upward push? Earnings/Guidance down.

The dot com days are back, no earnings needed, no profits needed, stocks just go up. The wave of the future!!!

rated:
If AAPL had same P/E as AMZN, how much would the share price be?

rated:
anyone watching monumental price action in KERX? another 35% today

rated:
Amazon can keep selling a shitload of stuff, and keep losing money, and the stock will reach pluto.

Investors likey. Unbelievable.

rated:
link626 said:   ocz perfect example of rigged market.

up 15, then slapped back down 15. The big funds got the retails good on that one.
do you keep up with investor alerts? that price action is a direct result of STX announcement announcing SSD partnership with Virident; apparently a lot of ocz speculators still thought the STX-OCZ rumors would pan out but that was already a virtual non-possibility, after the last totally ghetto CEO, better known as Ryan Petersen, borked the B/O bid for a personal seat on the STX board. Only saving grace now will be the 10Qs and Enterprise sales, whenever both come. But I suppose this is a nice entry seeing as if they were to declare bankruptcy, they would have already done so and not hired the new CEO

Also, AMZN price action A/H is a given; puts never pan out on AMZN earnings, as long as I've been watching; it just goes up, up, and away.

rated:
WallStreetPirate said:   If AAPL had same P/E as AMZN, how much would the share price be? 1 gazillion.

rgthree said:   New iPhone lineup: iPhone 5S (standard), iPhoneMini (for China, India, S.America only), iPhone 5+

iPhone 5+
2 x 4-5" screens
When folded phone is about as thick as the older iPhones
When opened phone has two screens.
Bottom screen can be used as a keyboard.
True multi-tasking, multi-screen ability.
Large screen without 'pizza box on ear' look.
Price will be $300 more than iPhone 5S

iPad with 128 GB
Sneeky good news for Apple.
This will open up huge Enterprise clients.

iPhoneMini
Game changer in China/India.
High end smartphone market is getting mature.
Estimate for software sales (itunes) is $20 billion (that twice of what the NFL grosses)
With Mini Apple can easily DOUBLE its iOS user base and increase software sales to $40 billion a year.

don't think 128GB will create that much of a dent. most corp don't hold data client side anyway. this is a niche long expected request for those multimedia types that need more storage space. can you link on the iphone 4+ or is that just personal speculation? that seems a wee bit adventurous for apple.

rated:
NFLX not $300 yet? so disappointing, I mean they made $8mln profit so that means market cap should go up $8bln, right? what is wrong with people, geeezz... simple math, LOL

rated:
^^ that was a nice reversal today on nflx to fake the puts huh? I still haven't started a position there. debating whether to re-engage crus and/or apple. all aaple movement today and still flat on early yesterday price call price action.

rated:
wow my AMZN puts getting decimated

rated:
foeplay said:   wow my AMZN puts getting decimated

Decimated implies there will be something left tomorrow.

rated:
so long aubrey! investors must be happy as big up 10% a/h feb1 20C gotta be up what... 4800+% in the morning?! lucky dawgs.

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/drilling/ohio-utica-shale-1.291290/che...

rated:
ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   damn should of loaded up on VLO this summer.

I am up 101% appreciation and the dividends have been nice. I am going to unload some of my shares here soon and let some of my freebies ride out.

rated:
foeplay said:   wow my AMZN puts getting decimated

if AAPL makes $50 per year profits X AMZN 3000 P/E = $150,000 per AAPL share equivalent, that would make AAPL market cap something along ~$150 Trillion or over 2X the 1yr GDP of entire world economy. Go AMZN, the master of planet earth!!!! LOL

rated:
AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous.

rated:
Anything left to buy that is on sale? everything has popped so much and apple totally fcked me!

rated:
Savect said:   AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous.

I don't know if its fair to say if you want to know how to inovate it's Bezos. I think its more of if you want to know how someone decimates the competition with a long term plan of selling with the lowest margins possible, it's Bezos.

I'm not sure where I read it, article or book, but it was Bezos talking about his future outlook with Amazon and how it's a very long term plan to get Amazon to where he would like it to be. So far it seems like he's staying on track.

rated:
ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Anything left to buy that is on sale? everything has popped so much and apple totally fcked me!

buy AMZN. that's always on sale.

guaranteed 30% yearly return. It's unstoppable.

rated:
link626 said:   ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Anything left to buy that is on sale? everything has popped so much and apple totally fcked me!

I think you just jinxed it.

rated:
Squeezer99 said:   Is anyone interested in dividend stock discussion and long term holdings, versus day trading or short term trading?

Yes, please!!! We should really start a separate long term stock discussion thread.

rated:
SaulHudson said:   Squeezer99 said:   Is anyone interested in dividend stock discussion and long term holdings, versus day trading or short term trading?

Yes, please!!! We should really start a separate long term stock discussion thread.

I agree.

rated:
Savect said:   AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous. I find Bezos ability to dump stock warrants on the herd 'n consistently fail to meet Wall Street expectations yet still pump extremely innovative. Who's for getting rid of the lame duck better known as Tim Cook and hiring Bezos?

link626 said:   ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Anything left to buy that is on sale? everything has popped so much and apple totally fcked me!

today's price movement is prime shipping on the %, haha!

rated:
SaulHudson said:   Squeezer99 said:   Is anyone interested in dividend stock discussion and long term holdings, versus day trading or short term trading?

Buy AMZN

rated:
foeplay said:   SaulHudson said:   Squeezer99 said:   Is anyone interested in dividend stock discussion and long term holdings, versus day trading or short term trading?

Buy AMZN

AMZN to the moon!!! $300 easy this week say the muppets. $400 by december!!!!

rated:
GDP -0.1% for Q4!!! great, stock market to the moon!!!!! AMZN to $1000, yessir, gonna get there soon, muppets be rich and happy forever.

rated:
I moved my personal hold period for Apple from 6-12 months to 36 months. I think patient investors will make a nice return on Apple. We are basically at 2011 prices yet Apple has 40% more iOS users now.

IMO Apple's real future is recurring software revenue (apps, music, movies, ect) from hundreds of millions of iOS users every month. iDevices are there just to distribute the goods.

rated:
bingFB said:   Savect said:   AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous.

I don't know if its fair to say if you want to know how to inovate it's Bezos. I think its more of if you want to know how someone decimates the competition with a long term plan of selling with the lowest margins possible, it's Bezos.

I'm not sure where I read it, article or book, but it was Bezos talking about his future outlook with Amazon and how it's a very long term plan to get Amazon to where he would like it to be. So far it seems like he's staying on track.

22% revenue growth is weak though.

rated:
Amazon is going to make a killing with their AWS services. A lot of companies are moving there instead of using physical servers because it's much cheaper and easier to deploy.

Also, why did RIMM stock go down after revealing BB10? People weren't impressed?

rated:
uncle Bennie on at 2:15pm, be ready

rated:
counterkor said:   Amazon is going to make a killing with their AWS services. A lot of companies are moving there instead of using physical servers because it's much cheaper and easier to deploy.

Also, why did RIMM stock go down after revealing BB10? People weren't impressed?

they are renaming the company, not sure what for

rated:
YHOO pin to $20 for opex, MM's eating
premium on both ends. OI sizable.

rated:
PSX going up 2-3 bucks everyday.

rated:
KERX on a ARNA like pre pdufa ish run, another 11%. ISIS already recouped everything since pre-pdufa. i remember trading it after decision in 8s. wish i held onto some shares. :/

aapl pinning to 460, or it would seem opex max pain

rated:
counterkor said:   Amazon is going to make a killing with their AWS services. A lot of companies are moving there instead of using physical servers because it's much cheaper and easier to deploy.

there and all the other cloud i.e. eqix, rax, etc.

rated:
WallStreetPirate said:   counterkor said:   Amazon is going to make a killing with their AWS services. A lot of companies are moving there instead of using physical servers because it's much cheaper and easier to deploy.

they are renaming the company, not sure what for

Blackberry ... BBRY

rated:
So who's going to play FB earnings today?

I think it'll be up.... which will probably mean that it will be down.

rated:
ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   PSX going up 2-3 bucks everyday.

I feel like an absolute genius for buying this stock. Got some originally in the COP split and then bought some more. My average cost is 41.63. Buffett has it too.

rated:
bingFB said:   Savect said:   AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous.

I've said it before. Amazon's main competition over the long term is WalMart. They will never "decimate" WalMart.

rated:
SaulHudson said:   bingFB said:   Savect said:   AMZN is THE growth stock. Their logistics, their online retail presence, and their hand in everything related to retail. If you want a guy who knows how to innovate, it's Bezos. That being said, their P/E is still ridiculous.

I've said it before. Amazon's main competition over the long term is WalMart. They will never "decimate" WalMart.

100% correct.

Amazon revenue = 61 bil a year
WalMart revenue = 446 bil a year

lets get real.
From 2010-2011 Amazon had a 41% growth in revenue
From 2011-2012 Amazon had ONLY a 21% growth in revenue

Their growth in revenue went down an astounding 50%! No way on earth will they ever catch up to WalMart.

rated:
My meru sell order was placed, wake up and see the price, thinking I lost out on a bunch if it sold at 2.5-2.7 ... then I saw that it sold @ open price, $3.25 woo

this made up and then some for the losses last year.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11407 1408 1409141014111813
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014