• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I got a call from Penfed today. They offered to double the limit on visa card or get AMEX card with 20k points with same limit as visa. Rep claimed I am on pre approval list and they don't require credit pull. It didn't matter to me I have over 800 score and no inquires.

I got a call from Penfed today. They offered to double the limit on visa card or get AMEX card with 20k points with same limit as visa. Rep claimed I am on pre approval list and they don't require credit pull. It didn't matter to me I have over 800 score and no inquires.

Got an email this morning from PenFed stating that this card as well as the new Promise Card no longer charge foreign transaction fees.

Ipod touch would cost me $50 or more than want it would cost at retail, better I guess I will try to exchange the gift cards for cash at 20% discount !!

largeeyes said: I so need to get my account at Penfed setup. I'm a member, but never got a pin. Gah!

A little bit of activity is needed or you lose online access, and eventually the state gets your money.

Send them a dollar every so often to keep the account alive.

any experience trying to redeem for travel?I got the mailer today, in which they claim a $395.40 Expedia ticket would cost 29,078 PenFed Premium Rewards. Any idea how they calculated that?

1st annual fee $50 is waived, but does anyone been with them for more than a year? Curious if you cancelled the credit card after a year, is there a charge for cancellation?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014