Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

PenFed American Express Announced Today

Last page
8 of 8
ap286
4/8/10 5:49 PM
I got a call from Penfed today. They offered to double the limit on visa card or get AMEX card with 20k points with same limit as visa. Rep claimed I am on pre approval list and they don't require credit pull. It didn't matter to me I have over 800 score and no inquires.
ap286
4/8/10 5:49 PM
I got a call from Penfed today. They offered to double the limit on visa card or get AMEX card with 20k points with same limit as visa. Rep claimed I am on pre approval list and they don't require credit pull. It didn't matter to me I have over 800 score and no inquires.
caesura
4/16/10 8:28 AM
Got an email this morning from PenFed stating that this card as well as the new Promise Card no longer charge foreign transaction fees.
abacti
4/16/10 8:07 PM
Ipod touch would cost me $50 or more than want it would cost at retail, better I guess I will try to exchange the gift cards for cash at 20% discount !!
ProfessorEd
4/26/10 12:24 PM
largeeyes said:

I so need to get my account at Penfed setup. I'm a member, but never got a pin. Gah!

A little bit of activity is needed or you lose online access, and eventually the state gets your money.

Send them a dollar every so often to keep the account alive.
psychtobe
5/9/10 1:07 AM
any experience trying to redeem for travel?I got the mailer today, in which they claim a $395.40 Expedia ticket would cost 29,078 PenFed Premium Rewards. Any idea how they calculated that?
idonidont
5/24/10 4:54 PM
1st annual fee $50 is waived, but does anyone been with them for more than a year? Curious if you cancelled the credit card after a year, is there a charge for cancellation?
Last page
8 of 8
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.