• filter:
  • 1 234516
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bank of America $100 Checking account Bonus until 6/4/2012

Brand New Bank of America $100 Checking account promotion using offer code UAZHME or SZEHME(depending on your State).

Bank of America $50 Checking account Bonus until 7/31/2012

I saw this Bank of America $50 bonus for opening a checking account. I think u gotta set up direct deposit and use offer code is GROUP50. The deal expires 7/31/2012. Credit goes to the bank bonuses list at HMB.

1) Fill out our easy online application using Offer Code GROUP50.
2) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit into your new checking account within 60 days of account opening. Learn how to set up Direct Deposit.
3) Receive your $50 bonus, directly deposited to your new checking account, within 120 days once qualifications are met.

T&Cs:

Offer expires 07/31/2012. Bank of America may terminate the offer before that date. To receive the offer, you must open a qualifying new personal checking account through the Bank of America at Work® program and set up qualifying direct deposit into your checking account within 60 days of account opening. You must use the Offer Code GROUP50 in order to qualify for this offer. Limit one incentive per customer. The new customer must not be a current personal checking customer and the new checking account must remain open until we can verify its eligibility, which generally takes no more than 120 days. The new customer is not eligible for this offer if they were a signer on a Bank of America checking account that was closed within the last three months. All accounts are subject to our normal approval process. Offer does not apply to second or multiple accounts. This offer cannot be combined and is not eligible with other offers. The minimum deposit required to open a new Bank of America checking account and receive this offer is subject to normal opening deposit requirements of the specific account being opened. For example, the minimum opening deposit for some non-interest-bearing Bank of America checking accounts is $25. Account must be in good standing at the time of qualification. Customer will receive $50 after verification of qualification in the incentive program. We generally direct deposit the incentive into the new Bank of America checking account within 120 days of account opening. If for any reason we are unable to successfully direct deposit the funds, a check will be issued. We may report to the IRS the value of any premium and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. We offer a variety of interest-bearing and non-interest-bearing personal checking accounts. For Tiered Interest personal checking accounts, the minimum balance to open is $100 and the Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are as follows: less than $10,000, 0.05%; $10,000-$99,999, 0.08% and $100,000 and over, 0.10% as of 11/22/2011. The rate may change after the account is opened or anytime after this date. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Please consult a banking center associate, visit bankofamerica.com or see our Personal Schedule of Fees for more information. Reproduction, purchase or sale of this offer is prohibited. Eligibility for the Bank of America at Work® program terminates when (a) you terminate your relationship with the sponsoring company or organization or (b) the sponsoring company’s or organization’s Bank of America at Work® program plan is terminated by either the company or organization or Bank of America, at which time rates and fees will revert to the current rates and fees as stated in the Personal Schedule of Fees.

Bank of America's Keep The Change $250 Bonus - No expiration date - up to 5 KTC's participation - 5 x $250 = $1250

BOA $250 Bonus with Keep the Change Program.

BoA's KTC: said: 1Keep the Change Matching Promotion We match 100% of the amount of your Keep the Change transfers during the first three months after you enroll, and we will match 5% thereafter. The maximum total match is $250 per year. Limited to five checking accounts. Matching funds are paid annually after the anniversary of enrollment on accounts that remain open and enrolled. Savings accounts eligible to receive matching funds include, but are not limited to, Regular Savings, which requires a minimum opening balance of $25 and pays a variable Annual Percentage Yield that was 0.10% as of 01/15/10. Money Market savings accounts are also eligible. Fees could reduce earnings. The promotional matching funds will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099.

Stolen from HMB's KTC Tips:

You will have a 3-month window to get the $250 match. Here are a the quickest ways to maximize this offer. 1) Go late at night and pump gas at $1.01 each time. Do this every time you need to fill up your gas tank, so give and take about 253x at $1.01 each time. 2) You could also pay your phone bill, water bill, or electricity bill at $1.01 each time online. Check with your utility company to see the policy on this.

More Tips on this Promotion:

1. You want to take a screen shot of each offer just in case you might have to fight them. BOA are notoriously known for not handing out bonus on time.
2. You can always take money out of the savings and put it back into your checking account. Watch your balance or deposit more so you won’t over withdraw
3. Hard pull will only be done once for your first account, and soft pull everything afterward.

Free McAfee with new BOA account - no expiration date - $70 value

Steps to get your free McAfee offer:

1. Sign in above using your Online Banking ID. You will be redirected to the McAfee site.
2. Create a McAfee user account and create a password.
3. Enter your registration information (name, address, city, state and phone number).
4. Provide your billing information for future automatic renewals. Please note your credit or debit card will not be charged at this time and you are under no obligation to renew your subscription. You may cancel the automatic renewal at any time.

When your free 12-month subscription expires, you will receive a 50% discount on your renewal subscription, which is currently $34.98 ($69.99 MSRP).

BOA $0 Equity Trade for customers with $25,000 or more in all asset across BoA deposit accounts, including checking, savings, and CDs.

BOA page: said: Offer available with an individual or joint Banc of America Investment Services, Inc. (BAI) Self-Directed Brokerage account. If you have a combined total of $25,000 or more in your deposit accounts at Bank of America N.A., BAI waives its commission fee for as many as 30 online equity trades each month. When you make an online equity trade, BAI determines whether you meet the balance requirement to qualify that trade for the commission fee waiver. BAI adds the average collected balances in your checking and savings accounts as of the prior month to the balances in your CD and FDIC-insured IRA accounts as of the prior business day. If this calculation reflects a combined total of less than $25,000, BAI then makes a second calculation to see if the trade qualifies by adding the balances in your checking, savings, CD and FDIC-insured IRA accounts as of the prior business day. Offer applies only to online equity trades, including stock and exchange traded fund (ETF) trades. Standard commission fees apply when the balance requirement is not met, or when you exceed 30 qualifying trades.

Moderator Comment: A link in your message may have benefited someone other than the site/merchant making the offer. Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Jan. 18, 2012 @ 12:11pm
Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
5 per SSN.  But even that there were people that were able to do more.  I tried #11 but it didn't work.

dbl118 (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 12:59p) |

T-Mobile is mine. I did 1.01, 1.02, etc... all the way up to 1.25 sometimes. I'm -$125 in billing with them .

I'll take t... (more)

justignoredem (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 4:00p) |

By the time I finally started this, I only got 1 in I appreciate your contributions to this thread, dbl.

BingBlangBlaow (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 9:45p) |

Until 12/31/2013 with Offer Code BAW100N:
  • Get $100 Bonus when you open Bank of America Checking account w/ $2k DD every 30 days for 90 days

http://bankatwork.bankofamerica.com/?cm_mmc=DEP-GroupBanking-_-vanity-_-GB01VN0003_bankatwork-_-NA#

Get a $100 bonus*
    For a limited time, after you open a personal checking account with direct deposit

To get your personal checking account and a $100 bonus, just follow the steps below:

1. Fill out our easy online application using Offer Code BAW100N by 12/31/2013.

2. Set up and receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $2,000 every 30 days from account opening date for 90 days.Go to footnote *Learn how to set up Direct Deposit. Link opens in a new window. Learn how.

3. After you complete these steps and we determine your account is eligible, we’ll deposit $100 into your new checking account.

Remember to enter Offer Code BAW100N when you open your account online to get your $100 bonus.

* $100 bonus offer expires 12/31/2013. Bank of America may terminate the offer before that date without notice. Bank of America Associates are not eligible for this offer. To be eligible for this offer, you must not currently have a personal checking account with Bank of America. You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Bank of America personal checking account within the last 6 months. To receive the offer, you must (1) open a qualifying new personal checking account through the Bank of America at Work® program with offer code BAW100N, and (2) set up and receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $2,000 every 30 days from account opening date for 90 days.

rated:
All your change are belong to BOA.

...er, I mean, has anyone used the KTC program, and if so, what are some VALID suggestions for the fastest strategy to get that $250 bonus?

rated:
1 cent @ gas station 250x during the wee hours

rated:
mrdelldude said: 1 cent @ gas station 250x during the wee hours

I'd still be short 2.50.

rated:
I paid my time warner cable bill with $1.01 payments online for 3 months to reach $250

maxfleischer said: All your change are belong to BOA.

...er, I mean, has anyone used the KTC program, and if so, what are some VALID suggestions for the fastest strategy to get that $250 bonus?

rated:
SSG said: I paid my time warner cable bill with $1.01 payments online for 3 months to reach $250

thanks.. thats a good idea but is there a script or something that I can utilize? it will work well for donations too...St Jude/Red Cross,etc.

thanks OP for putting it all in one place.

rated:
I used workspace macro pro software(trial allows 40 runs so you can program each run to repeat 50 or 250 times) and programmed it to make 0.01 paypal donations.

rated:
Thanks for centralizing this info, OP.
I have done the $100 bonus several times over the years. CC funding max $1000 IIRC, as purchase.

Comcrap $1.01 at a time.
ATT $.01. Minimum payment is $5 so I used another source to pay the $4.99 (actually $4.97 since I would schedule three $.01 through Bofa). It's possible to provide a bogus ccv number on the $4.99 but this isn't recommended.
Garbage bill $1.01 a time.

rated:
how many KTC program(means checking account) one person can participate ?

rated:
ywcai2005 said: how many KTC program(means checking account) one person can participate ?At the bottom of the BofA KTC page, it states:
Keep the Change transfers on up to five checking accounts per depositor (including joint depositors) or up to five checking accounts per household, whichever is less.
Having said that, DW and I have received 4 bonuses so far, and have 4 more showing as due later this year. We'll see if they pay.

rated:
Make sure to keep a copy of the codes for later when BOA does not credit the Bonuses and asks for the Offer Code(s).

rated:
mrdelldude said: I know these bonuses have been reported, but just like Chase, I want to see them all on one page and will be updated with new terms and offers.

Bank of America $100 Bonus til 2/28/10 with offer code AOU261209.

1 To take advantage of this offer, you must use the Offer Code provided to open your qualifying new Bank of America personal checking account by 2/28/10. Bank of America may terminate the offer before this date. This offer is available only to new customers who open a new qualifying personal checking account. The new customer will receive the incentive upon verification of qualification in the incentive programs. We will deposit the $100 incentive directly into your new checking account within 90 days of its opening; if unable to do so, a check will be issued. The new customer is not eligible for this offer if they were a signer on a Bank of America checking account that was closed within the last three months. All accounts are subject to our normal approval process. Limit one offer per household. Offer does not apply to Bank of America associates, current checking customers or student checking accounts. To the extent required by law, Bank of America will report the value of the offer to the IRS. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder. Reproduction, purchase, sale, transfer or trade of this offer is prohibited. For Tiered Interest personal checking accounts, the APY is as follows:For Tiered Interest personal checking accounts, the APY is as follows: Less than $10,000, 0.05 %; $10,000 - $99,999, 0.10%; $100,000 and over, 0.25%. APYs are accurate as of 01/15/2010.The APY may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Keep the Change® patent pending.

There is no minimum amount to deposit or requirement, like DD or so many check card uses to trigger this bonus? That seems very odd for BOA...

rated:
I can't find it right now, but I know I have seen at least one case of a KTC that was being blatantly abused having their account closed and did not get the bonus. Though people posting here would suggest that that does not happen often and I guess it is possible that that person's account was closed for other reasons, but it is something to keep in mind.

rated:
Super just joined BOA

rated:
Does BOA do a hard credit pull?

rated:
rawman1 said: Does BOA do a hard credit pull?

Yes, hard pull.

rated:
what about transferring .01 (or 1.01) 250 times to a kid's paypal acct? would that still count?

rated:
am i still eligible for the bonus even though i am a current bofa customer? i chated with a bofa rep and she said that i am still eligible for the promotion...so dunno

rated:
don't forget if you are signing up yourself and the wife you can get an extra 25 each by "referring her"

rated:
Some notes for the KTC'ers (note, please double check math).
- You have 3 months to obtain your 100% match of up to $250 max.
- Assuming you do the $1.01 bill pay for one account, once daily you won't make the $250 in 3 months.
- BoA will not allow you to do multiple payments to the same account, for the same amount for one day.

Set up payments to one account (e.g. comcast) in the following fashion for each day of the week:
Payment---KTC
1.01---------0.99
1.02---------0.98
1.03---------0.97
1.04---------0.96
1.05---------0.95
$5.15------$4.85/day

Assuming there are at least 10 weeks in the 3 month period, with 5 business days per week:
5 days/week * 10 weeks * $4.85 /day = $242.50

Therefore set the 'Until remaining xx payments have been delivered' to 10 times for each amount. Also note that you will be removing around $10 / day from your checking account.

edit: correct incorrect maths

rated:
will billpay work? i thought the keep the change program only works if you're using the debit card?

rated:
i like the sign up bonus but i am too scared of stupid BoA hidden fees .

rated:
To earn bonus from the Keep the Change Program, do you have to use the Check Card as a Visa Card or a debit card?

rated:
It doesn't matter. I've found doing the $1.01 thing at gas stations, using a PIN, works well.

rated:
When you apply, some front terms with show up next to the promotion code:

Get $100 when you open a new checking account online with a $500 minimum opening deposit, make one check card transaction and meet other requirements. Use offer code AOU261209 in the application.

So keep in mind of these if you want the $100 bonus.

rated:
anyone have any other tricks for obtaining the $250 ktc bonus money quickly?

rated:
currently testing "Current by Discover"

rated:
"Based on the results from a consumer-reporting agency, we are unable to open the accounts listed below."
Last I checked (2 mos back) my score was 740+ and number of inquiries in last 12 months were in single digit. Anyone knows the direct number to speak to a CSR for the app?

rated:
too bad my kids are not 13yrs old.
jackcrawfish said: currently testing "Current by Discover"

rated:

teen (17.10kB)
Disclaimer
krk77 said: jackcrawfish said: currently testing "Current by Discover"too bad my kids are not 13yrs old. You need not have a teenager. Search the word "teen" in FW and look for the Discover thread.

Image at left shows many options for the card account user.

rated:
My opening deposit didn't go through. I even triple-checked the routing and account number before submitting. How very convenient.

rated:
My account was rejected based on Chex report. Just a FYI, there may not be a hard pull for some or they are pulling a chex report in addition to hard pull. I have a BOA CC.

rated:
buy one cent stamp,do it for 250 times.
it should get you to around $250

rated:
Are there any easy ways/places/websites where you can buy one cent stamps using your Bank of America Check Card repeatedly?

rated:
buy any taxable item $.99.
with tax your purchase will be around $1.07, you keep $.93.
almost get the whole thing for free.

rated:
OP, this is a wonderful deal !
I hate BoA and I think this is the best way to screw them.
Lets all open an account with BoA to get the bonus offer and close our accounts after that.

rated:
Tried this. BOA put a hold on the card after 217 transactions (in about 14 hours). Will call to get my card unlocked and complete the rest of the transactions.

UPDATE: BOA closed my account since I had previously had an account with them and closed it before opening this one. I'm not sure if the above mentioned transactions had anything to do with it. They are sending a check for the balance of the account. It will be interesting to see if the bonus is included!

rated:
do the $100, and $75 bonuses stack ?

rated:
no

Skipping 579 Messages...
rated:
By the time I finally started this, I only got 1 in I appreciate your contributions to this thread, dbl.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014