• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like TD Bank [the old Commerce Bank] is doing a $10.00 Gift card promo for every $100.00 you spend in a grocery store and pay with their debit card.

There are the usual caveats such as the purchase must be signature based and no Super Discount Stores [BJ's Costco Sam's etc] are eligible.

But with the price of food here's a way to spend up to $500.00 and get $50.00 back in gift cards. Not too shabby if you bank with them already.

Here's the link: TD Bank 10% Grocery rebate deal

From the website:

TD Bank Website said: Open to TD Bank Visa Consumer and Business Debit card cardholders who register their TD Bank Visa Consumer or Business Debit card at www.tdbank.com/debitdeals (“Eligible Cardholders”). TD Bank Visa Consumer and Business Debit cards in good standing are referred to herein as “Eligible Cards.” Cardholders may register an Eligible Card between 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 17, 2010 and 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 7, 2010 (the “Offer Period”).

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So not valid on PIN (debit) transactions at the grocery store?

omarECD said: So not valid on PIN (debit) transactions at the grocery store?

Only signature-based purchases made after the Eligible Card is registered will be counted.

Deweypc20 said: omarECD said: So not valid on PIN (debit) transactions at the grocery store?

Only signature-based purchases made after the Eligible Card is registered will be counted.

forgive my ignorance, normally only use credit cards. how do you make sure its a sgnature purchase and not a pin# purchase? put it through as credit?

crazypalooza said: Deweypc20 said: omarECD said: So not valid on PIN (debit) transactions at the grocery store?

forgive my ignorance, normally only use credit cards. how do you make sure its a sgnature purchase and not a pin# purchase? put it through as credit?

Exactly. When cashier prompts for payment, tell them credit. Swipe and sign.
Now I'm glad that I didnt close my accounts at TD! Green for OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014