Lifetime Cash Back:

ING Direct - $100 bonus for Small Business Accounts

First page
1 of 5
CRKev
1/30/10 9:26 AM
Here's the text from an email I got:

Small business savings with big time benefits

The ING DIRECT Business Savings Account pays a 1.10% Annual Percentage Yield - that's more than 3X the national average. Plus a $100 bonus just to get started.

No Fees
No Minimums
No Service Charges

Open an account by February 28, 2010 and make sure you use Reference Code BSA298 to be eligible for the $100.

PS: Don't have a business? Have friends with a business? Forward this offer to them.

ING DIRECT variable rate effective since 1/15/10. Source for national average for business savings account is Informa Research Services as of 1/12/10 and based on a balance of $2,500. Bonus is deposited at time of new account opening, and is available for withdrawal after 30 days.
WikiPost
1/30/10 9:26 AM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
theboogeyman
1/30/10 9:32 AM
I sell a few items on eBay every week. Does that count as a small business?
DreamKrusher
1/30/10 9:35 AM
This page shows what you will need in terms of documentation:

link
Cashman
1/30/10 10:00 AM
Looks like an easy 100 bucks. Green for you, OP.
SUCKISSTAPLES
1/30/10 10:11 AM
only easy if you have a legititmate business , business license or dba papers,and preprinted checks with your business name

This isnt as easy as opening a business credit card
Cashman
1/30/10 10:38 AM
SUCKISSTAPLES said:

only easy if you have a legititmate business , business license or dba papers,and preprinted checks with your business name

Yes, I guess I should of prefaced my comment with that.
muoot
1/30/10 12:34 PM
anyone know if they do a hard or soft credit pull?
gobigorgohome
1/30/10 1:16 PM
I think it's a hard pull Muoot.
treepuppy
1/30/10 1:31 PM
SUCKISSTAPLES said:

If you're a sole proprietor (yourself) though then all of this looks easy as far as I can tell.

What would prevent someone from using a self SSN and a personal checking account to sign up for this business account?
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.