• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
johnf585 said: DreamKrusher said: I faxed my docs twice. How does INg notify you they have accepted/rejected your documentation? snail mail? How many days does it take to process the documentation?

For those of you who have had your docs accepted...Did you email or fax the info?

I faxed docs in in late Feb. I called in after faxing them to verify that they had received them and were processing them. Within 24 business hours I received an email saying that they had received the required documentation and that the account was fully active. The notice at the top of the page(saying documents need to be sent in) when you login also disappeared after I received the email.

Thanks johnf585. Had you already verified the trial deposits at the time you faxed your paperwork?

DreamKrusher said: johnf585 said: DreamKrusher said: I faxed my docs twice. How does INg notify you they have accepted/rejected your documentation? snail mail? How many days does it take to process the documentation?

For those of you who have had your docs accepted...Did you email or fax the info?

I faxed docs in in late Feb. I called in after faxing them to verify that they had received them and were processing them. Within 24 business hours I received an email saying that they had received the required documentation and that the account was fully active. The notice at the top of the page(saying documents need to be sent in) when you login also disappeared after I received the email.

Thanks johnf585. Had you already verified the trial deposits at the time you faxed your paperwork?

Yeah, I opened the account Feb. 16 and verified the trial deposits 2 or 3 days later at ING, faxed in the documents on Feb. 25 IIRC, and got the email confirmation on Feb. 26.

I faxed (2x) and emailed (1x) required documents for each business savings account I opened. Ing never responded. I tried to pull the money out using two Ally accounts and Ing blocked the ach transfer. I received an email after 90 days stating they would be closing my account since I did not submit the required documentation. They transferred my opening deposit and BONUS back to my checking account where the opening deposit originated. Hopefully this does not come back to bite me.

There's a form they require you to sign. Did you include that?

karatz said: There's a form they require you to sign. Did you include that?

Yes,I included the signed Business Resolution Form, copy of statement from business checking account, and copy of voided check from business checking. The business name on teh voided check and bank statement matched the Ing account.

Just keep the "sent" email. I had a similar problem. I ended up sending an email with the forms attached every day till it posted. I started it after the 2nd warning email came. Their security is top notch. They log IPs and associate IPs with location. They record your calls and compare the voice from one call to the next; however, there is no way to email them so you have a receipt, nor do they respond to that forms email. I took my 4 bonuses and ran. They wanna eliminate the branch feature, then allow me to handle my business from my computer. I don't have time for long drawn out conversations with people who aren't fully versed on what is going on.

I was pleased though with the fact that they did honor the bonuses.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014