• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Checked the FWF, didn't see anything posted. Received a card in the mail, If you enter the HVC09NY code in promotions, you will receive credit for 5 FREE real time trades, trade credit expires 07/10, good luck!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks. It worked for me. I can finally get rid of the 59 cents share of YHOO, leftover from one of Costco's promotion.

scanchain (Jun. 02, 2010 @ 12:28a) |

Crap, could have used this 3 hours ago. Anyway, good deal. Thanks.

studiddy (Jun. 02, 2010 @ 4:32a) |

thank you it worked for me (existing account)

iamsrihari (Jun. 03, 2010 @ 1:12a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! It worked for me and it shows that the expiration date is 8/1/10. FYI, these are for market trades (no options). I'm using my free $50 to buy 3 shares of Ford. They won't let me withdraw the money yet so I might as well invest it...

Where can you see if the code has been applied to your account?

https://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Trade/RealTime/CreditBalance.aspx

(Trade --> Real-time Trades --> Market Order Trade Credits)

A stupid question - where do I enter this code to get free trades? Can I get free trades even if I already have an account with them?

Help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

yogi01 said: A stupid question - where do I enter this code to get free trades? Can I get free trades even if I already have an account with them?

Help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, go to Accounts, then Promotions (Listed below the Account Overview).

https://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Promotions/AuthDefault.aspx

I was able to open a new account and then add the free trades w/o issue....so you don't need an existing account.

Thanks so much OP!! This was exactly what I've been waiting for to pair with the 10 free automatic trades I picked up earlier in the year.

Will these credits allow me to buy shares of stock with no fees whatsoever?

Thank you!

MrVietnam said: Will these credits allow me to buy shares of stock with no fees whatsoever?

Yes, that's usually what "free" means.

SWEET!

I can finally sell my 1 share of krispy kreme I bought years ago when there was a bonus after your first trade.

Should net me a cool $4!

edit: make that .57 shares...$2.29!!!!

Worked for me too. Nice. Thanks, OP.

alextan

got it! sweet. thx alot

Thanks a bunch! It'll save me at least about $20! (I don't sell often.)

Very nice, thank you OP!

SOOOOO MUCH GREEN.

Ugh, I've paid them like $70 in real time trade commissions before this (stupid me). wish they'd shown this before.

Way to go, OP. This rocks so much!

Woah! This offer is for each account you have!

I just had it applied to both my IRA and my normal taxable account. This is cool!

Nice. Added it to all 5 custodial accounts I have. I've been wanting to shift from one ETF to another but refused to pay to sell out of the old one.

Note that they'll send you an e-mail indicating when your credits will expire.

orangecrushv said: Nice. Added it to all 5 custodial accounts I have. I've been wanting to shift from one ETF to another but refused to pay to sell out of the old one.

yeah, wish I'd waited for this. Cost me $20 and all the appreciation of the 1st ETF compared to the 2nd one. I suck at market timing apparently. lol

Excellent deal - green for you OP.

Excellent. Thanks you very much

Thanks OP!

Thank you for participating in our promotion. We have just credited your ShareBuilder Account with 5 free Real-time Trade credits. Your credit(s) will expire on 07/31/2010.

You can use Real-time Trade credits to buy or sell stocks at the current market price commission-free*. The next time you place a market order(s), your trade credit(s) will be automatically applied.

To place a market order, log in and visit the Trade tab and choose Real-time Trades.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-747-2537 or by email at customerservice@sharebuilder.com

thank you for giving out the promotional code plus sign for you

awesome. . . instant market trade credits . . . ive avoided opening an ira with them though as i believe that at one point they were only insuring each account to $250,000 . . .now that they are FDIC member maybe that has changed. i think it was SIPC insured or something before

If I open a new Sharebuilder account with the Costco bonus offer, and then use this code for 5 free trades, will there be any problem with getting both offers?

No govenar, it will work.
Anyone know if this code is still valid?

mindbowels said: No govenar, it will work.
Anyone know if this code is still valid?

I just punched it in and it worked.

Thanks. It worked for me. I can finally get rid of the 59 cents share of YHOO, leftover from one of Costco's promotion.

Crap, could have used this 3 hours ago. Anyway, good deal. Thanks.

thank you it worked for me (existing account)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014