• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I didn't see this specific bonus while searching for Chase, but I got a mailing recently which told me that my Chase Freedom was being upgraded because I am a Chase checking account customer as well. I checked in my online banking and here are the details:

With Chase Freedom, you earn points with every purchase you make, so you get the rewards you want fast.
Chase Freedom gives you one reward point for every dollar you spend. There's no limit on the amount of points you can earn and your points never expire.
As a Chase Checking customer, you get even more exclusive benefits.

Earn 10% extra points on every $1 you spend
Plus 10 bonus points on every purchase
You'll earn more rewards on every purchase, big or small.

They have an example in the mailing:

Example: make 16 purchases spending $400 in a month

400 points: standard $1/1 point Freedom reward
+40 points: 10% bonus points
+160 points: 10 pts per transaction (16 transactions)
400+40+160=600 pts for $400 worth

Not too bad! Anyone else get this mailing or offer?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this program has been there for quite a while, most chase freedom customers who lost the 3% top 3 categories should all have this program

I received the mailer two days ago.

I kind of like the program, as it seems (?) to increase my Cash Back on $2 transactions to 6% (10 cents plus 2 cents = 12 cents on a $2 transaction). I do have a number of small transactions, though, as you can see.

-mike

Discussed here.

This was the replacement program I was "offered" about 6 months ago when my Chase Freedom was "upgraded" (translation: downgraded) to this stupid Rewards card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014