• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First, you must Register or Login at Marlboro's website.

(You will be asked for personal information such as your driver's license number, etc. This appears to be for age-verification purposes.)

When you login and enter site, click on "Marlboro Country Rewards" when it pops up. Otherwise, you can click on "Promos & Offers" in upper right hand corner of the site. "Marlboro Country Rewards" is on the pull-down menu under "Promos & Offers."

I was able to choose from four different free gifts: leather key-chain thing, bottle opener, handkerchief, or coupons.

Best of Luck to You!

Click here to Login or Register at Marlboro.com

Member Summary

Boots (34.41kB)
Thanks bigcat007
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Grill arrived

bigcat007 (Nov. 08, 2010 @ 8:47p) |

ive won several gifts from marlboro also...their contests are free and fun..im waiting on my mini rca cam to arrive in m... (more)

dtwill08 (Nov. 30, 2010 @ 2:53p) |

I got my weber grill a month ago, about 2 months sooner than I expected. Hard to believe all I had to do was login 60 t... (more)

chrislk1986 (Nov. 30, 2010 @ 11:30p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Reward Level 1
Minimum Number of Reward Icons Required 61 (22 days of play)
Must start collecting icons by 8/22/10

Reward Level 2
Minimum Number of Reward Icons Required 162 (54 days of play)
Must start collecting icons by 7/28/10

Reward Level 3
Minimum Number of Reward Icons Required 219 (73 days of play)
Must start collecting icons by 7/9/10

Level 1 Points Required 61 (22 days of play)
  1. Metal Ashtray ($25.00)
  2. Arbuckles Ariosa Coffee and Mug Set ($20.00)
  3. Personalized Luggage Tag ($19.95)
  4. Personalized Keychain ($19.95)
  5. Donation to Protect Nature* ($5.00)
  6. Marlboro Price-Off Coupons** ($5.00)

Level 2 Points Required 162 (54 days of play)
  1. Zippo® Lighter ($47.90)
  2. Personalized Flask ($39.95)
  3. Hohner ® Blues Harp Harmonica ($31.95)
  4. Stanley® Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle ($30.00)
  5. Marlboro Price-Off Coupons** ($20.00)
  6. The Classic Poker Set ($60.00) (14 - 16 weeks for delivery)

Comes with the carrying case, 2 decks of cards, and 200 chips (50 red, 50 black, 100 white). The packaging was pretty heavy-duty; not much risk of it being damaged in the mail.

Nothing was branded, except for tiny text on the sides of the cardboard containers for the cards which said "Phillip Morris USA 2003." The cards themselves, chips, and case were all unbranded.

The cards in the poker set were kind of cheap and a little sticky from whatever mysterious cheap Chinese manufacturing process they went through. The chips were decent; they're just plastic, but they have a good weight and a slightly rough surface that gives them a good tactile feel. The cards and chips both fit very neatly in the case.

The actual carrying case is pretty nice though, with a (faux?) brass handle and (real?) wood grain. It's pretty heavy, and feels very solid. It has a well-oiled rotating base. I'm not really sure why it needs to rotate, but it is pretty fun to spin it around. On the whole, pretty classy.

Level 3 Points Required 219 (73 days of play)

1. Duluth Utility Canoe Pack $85.00 http://duluthpack.com/utility-packs-canoe-pack.html
  2. Weber 22.5 Kettle Charcoal Grill $89.70 (14-16 weeks for delivery) Grill
  3. Shepler Steer Horns 36-42" $70.00 Horns
  4. Omaha Steaks Gift Certificate (6) 10 oz Boneless Strip Steak 1" $69.99 (8 to 10 weeks for delivery) Steaks
  5. RCA EZ1000 Small Wonder Camcorder $49.95 Camera
  6. Lucchese Resistol Boots $160-200 (16 weeks for delivery)

Boots
You receive a folder with the actual certificate, a letter and a stamped envelope. You have to fill out the certificate (name, size and width), front and back, and mail it to Luchesse in El Paso in the stamped (nice touch) envelope. Certificate says to expect delivery of your boots in 6-8 weeks.

They send you a gift certificate. On the back there are 2 boots to choose from, mens or woman's. You select which of the 2 you want and your size. You then turn around and mail it to Luccese company in El Paso, Texas. When they get the completed certificate they turn around and send you your boots. No charge for shipping or tax etc. So they are totally free. You don't have a choice of style just whether you want guy or girls.

Call 1-800-627-5267 to confirm you reward from Marlboro.

free?

It was for me, I don't even smoke Marlboro's!

You mean, free junk with Marlboro's logo? No thanks.

Nothing appears to have Marlboro logos on them. I'm in for the bottle opener. Thanks

In fo the bandana win

thanks

Cigarette companies are no longer allowed to put their brand name on their free gift products.

Thanks, but my driver's license number is more valuable than free junk.

sweet. i had an account from before.

Nice, but 14-16 weeks for delivery.

Darrone said: Nice, but 14-16 weeks for delivery.

Free
Fast
Easy

Pick any two

Yay! Got the bandanna for the pup.
BTW- there are NO logos on ANY of the tobacco freebies, ever. I use a lot of these for care packages because they are always great quality and usually something that would cost me $10 (ex: current Copenhagen gift)

i cant seem to find any free items? any chance it's for members only?

munther said: Thanks, but my driver's license number is more valuable than free junk.

Didn't have to submit that. You must have done something different.

can anyone find the 3 reward signs to earn rewards??

thanks op
still trying to figure out the rewards thing though

Thanks OP. I tried registering first saying I don't use tobacco but it gave me a message saying "Only available to those 21 and older" Then I tried again saying I am a smoker and it worked.

You only need to give the last four digits of your social security number to register on this site. I've gotten several free gifts from Marlboro.com including packs of playing cards. After you get your free gift today, you can keep collecting reward icons (three available per day) to save up for an additional reward, like a poker chip set or a backpack or a digital video recorder. Check out the site for all of the rules.

FYI. To get the first three reward icons for today, first click on REWARDS (in red) at the center top of the screen. Then click on The Big Texan Steak Ranch since today is Day One. (You can only get these first three rewards today. Tomorrow will be a different location for another three rewards.)
Today, you get one reward icon when you rate The Big Texan Steak Ranch, and then a second reward icon when you view the video of the The Big Texan Steak Ranch. I'm not sure about the third reward icon but I think you just have to click to go to The Ranch. (See where it says FIND MORE MIGHTY MEAT AT THE RANCH... GO NOW> The rewards meter in the bottom right hand corner of the screen just moves a little bit since you need 61 reward icons to get to the first rewards level.

"Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to Marlboro.com at this time.
Marlboro.com is only available to adult cigarette smokers 21 years of age or older. "

Ummm I am 6 yrs over 21 and I have no idea where they got this idea that I am not 21 yrs or older even though I have entered my info correctly

we need a daily thread to list reward locations

furrysnooky said: "Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to Marlboro.com at this time.
Marlboro.com is only available to adult cigarette smokers 21 years of age or older. "

Ummm I am 6 yrs over 21 and I have no idea where they got this idea that I am not 21 yrs or older even though I have entered my info correctly

You have to say you're a tobacco user

day 2 is live

I got a free pretty key ring & didnt have to do anything for it.
I just chose from 5 diff gifts & liked that better. It takes 14 to 16
weeks for delivery. MY dh,son, brother & friend are all getting this keyring
too. What a nice Marlboro gift!

furrysnooky said: "Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to Marlboro.com at this time.

You need to update your profile & make sure your correct age &
dob is on there.

Thank you!

Megalomac said: You mean, free junk with Marlboro's logo? No thanks.

Why not, I just give it to charity.

Today's adventure is the California Cave.

Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

love4money said: Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

*giggle* I find it amusing that people who would do ALMOST ANYTHING... yes... even illegal and close to illegal.... to save a couple dollars are going to start touting their advocacy signs around on deal forums. Give it a rest, if you want to preach or evoke your constitutional rights of protest go do it somewhere it is warranted and wanted, not on a site we visit to save $ and get free stuff! Sheesh, I tell ya! BTW: I'm not arguing what you're saying, I'm arguin where you choose to leave the message.

Picked up the bottle opened! Thanks OP!

Megalomac said: You mean, free junk with Marlboro's logo? No thanks.

sorry NO as part of their agreement they no longer put their logo onto anything since the 90's ... BUT they did allow you to make your own logo/brand and then put it onto a shirt a while back ... but it was nothing to do with advertising simply customizing to your own personal liking.

when i am wearing a $150+ pair of boots ( from 1 of the best boot manufacturers in the country ) for FREE i will be the one laughing and it wont have any marlboro logo on it.. it will be shipped to me probably in 3 weeks or less like every other time.... ( they probably have only added the additional shipping time just in case they get swamped good thinking marlboro !!! most companies dont think until AFTER there is a serious problem meeting the demand. ) i will gladly add this to my collection of marlboro gear. ( which is quite substantial already ) and logos or not ppl are even still selling the stuff regularly on eBay ( from past promotions ) or you can keep looking a gift horse in the mouth its up to you.

o yeah BTW for anyone having trouble getting verified you must use a REAL name be 21 and make sure you put it in EXACTLY as it appears on your license/id ( the reason i know this is because ppl have this problem every time they do a give away. ) they usually ask for the last 4 of your social.. i have a relationship built with them for many years now so i wasnt afraid at all.

love4money said: Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

You can throw it away when it comes. I will do anything to make the tobacco industry waste some of thier billions of profits on me

ringrunner said: love4money said: Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

You can throw it away when it comes. I will do anything to make the tobacco industry waste some of thier billions of profits on me

Hopefully you feel the same way about Nike. And Budweiser(Anheiser-Busch). BMW, Gerber, Johnson&Johnson, oh and any oil company. And anyone in your family who wins/earns a lot of money and is wasting it on a stranger, or gambling and hookers, no big deal since they have the $ right? People should stop being so angry about an established business just because they have absurd amounts of money and profit, someone did the work to get it there: sure as sh*t wasn't you or you wouldn't have to put your $0.02 in every time the "bad company" was brought up.

Just think to yourself: If one of your children established a business that made your family a legacy and worth billions, and in 130 years or so people found out/agreed it wasn't a healthy thing to be doing... how would you feel if everyone spit on your legacy, cursed its' name, bitched about it every time they had a chance and sued the business 600 times a day just because people are dumb and don't know how to read warnings, so the rest hop on the bandwagon?

You're doing that. All of you people that are bitching about tobacco being unhealthy and blah blah ... half of you drink. Another chunk of you eat unhealthy. Some of you cheat on your significant others, hit your kids, steal, lie and generally live a garbage life.... in some people's opinions. You may drive too fast, which to some people makes you a $%^&head.

Move on, go preach elsewhere, it's getting REALLY old having to read someone's gripe every time I am trying to garner some information on a deal from fatwallet. The only thing you should be saying about Phillip Morris(Marlboro) in this thread is whether or not their site is down and if their shipping time sucks or not.

The mods should be finding these posts and locking them the very first time someone has to put their opinion into something that should be strictly subjective in nature.

How would you like to have to read a rant like this EVERY time you posted ANYTHING in forums? Wouldn't that get on your nerves? Someone hogging up all this forum space, you having to weed through it just to get to what your looking for? Exactly! Even responding to this proves you had to read it all!

It's 2010 people: Everyone KNOWS tobacco is bad for them. You don't need to remind them, or point it out, it's like saying sh*t stinks. See above post about people who piss me off: the ones who feel it's their duty to besmirch some company because they sell something unhealthy, or give stuff away or w/e...... get it or move on, your nonsense doesn't belong here! People who are interested in the deal or items don't really care what you think, it's not like your little forum post made 'em go "Hmmmm, I guess I'd better call them and cancel that order" orrr "Hmmm, maybe I could skeez ten more out of them to make them waste money". Both of those attitudes are childish and immature and you ruin the experience and chance to get deals for the rest of us.

For GOD's sake mods, PLEASE lock this thread.

ebbikenezer said: ringrunner said: love4money said: Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

Hopefully you feel the same way about Nike. And Budweiser(Anheiser-Busch). BMW, Gerber, Johnson&Johnson, oh and any oil company. And anyone in your family who wins/earns a lot of money and is wasting it on a stranger, or gambling and hookers, no big deal since they have the $ right? People should stop being so angry about an established business just because they have absurd amounts of money and profit, someone did the work to get it there: sure as sh*t wasn't you or you wouldn't have to put your $0.02 in every time the "bad company" was brought up.

Just think to yourself: If one of your children established a business that made your family a legacy and worth billions, and in 130 years or so people found out/agreed it wasn't a healthy thing to be doing... how would you feel if everyone spit on your legacy, cursed its' name, bitched about it every time they had a chance and sued the business 600 times a day just because people are dumb and don't know how to read warnings, so the rest hop on the bandwagon?

You're doing that. All of you people that are bitching about tobacco being unhealthy and blah blah ... half of you drink. Another chunk of you eat unhealthy. Some of you cheat on your significant others, hit your kids, steal, lie and generally live a garbage life.... in some people's opinions. You may drive too fast, which to some people makes you a $%^&head.

Move on, go preach elsewhere, it's getting REALLY old having to read someone's gripe every time I am trying to garner some information on a deal from fatwallet. The only thing you should be saying about Phillip Morris(Marlboro) in this thread is whether or not their site is down and if their shipping time sucks or not.

The mods should be finding these posts and locking them the very first time someone has to put their opinion into something that should be strictly subjective in nature.

How would you like to have to read a rant like this EVERY time you posted ANYTHING in forums? Wouldn't that get on your nerves? Someone hogging up all this forum space, you having to weed through it just to get to what your looking for? Exactly! Even responding to this proves you had to read it all!

It's 2010 people: Everyone KNOWS tobacco is bad for them. You don't need to remind them, or point it out, it's like saying sh*t stinks. See above post about people who piss me off: the ones who feel it's their duty to besmirch some company because they sell something unhealthy, or give stuff away or w/e...... get it or move on, your nonsense doesn't belong here! People who are interested in the deal or items don't really care what you think, it's not like your little forum post made 'em go "Hmmmm, I guess I'd better call them and cancel that order" orrr "Hmmm, maybe I could skeez ten more out of them to make them waste money". Both of those attitudes are childish and immature and you ruin the experience and chance to get deals for the rest of us.

Wow, that is a lot of hostility.

But if you want to get into it....

The robber barrons in the tobacco industry knew for years, decades that tabaco was a poison. For all that time they hid the facts and LIED to the public.

Sorry if I spoiled your good time.

ebbikenezer said: ringrunner said: love4money said: Help promote lung cancer and heart disease? No way!

Wow, that is a lot of hostility.

But if you want to get into it....

The robber barrons in the tobacco industry knew for years, decades that tabaco was a poison. For all that time they hid the facts and LIED to the public.

Sorry if I spoile your good time.

You didn't spoil my good time, you're adding to the stupidity. Who cares how they made money? We don't go after oil companies even though they know they are destroying the environment and gouging us for almost 2000% profit. Big deal, get over it.

ebbikenezer said: You didn't spoil my good time, you're adding to the stupidity. Who cares how they made money? We don't go after oil companies even though they know they are destroying the environment and gouging us for almost 2000% profit. Big deal, get over it.

But the product the oil companies is not pioson. Why are you defending them?

I am not anti profit. I am anti making money when you know your are killing people and you don't tell anyone.

I don't support tobacco, but I don't miss a chance to steal some freebies from them. For the damage and costs they inflict on society, I figure we are entitled to a few perks at their expense. Over the past few years, I've snagged prolly a few hundy in swag from various tobacco companies. Marlboro being the most generous.

Skipping 82 Messages...
I got my weber grill a month ago, about 2 months sooner than I expected. Hard to believe all I had to do was login 60 times and click some buttons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014