• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Slurpee (50.33kB)
Disclaimer
http://www.slurpee.com/Events/

Sunday, July 11
7-Eleven Day 2010
Join us at any participating 7-Eleven Store in the US and get a free 7.11oz Slurpee drink. Who says you can't throw your own birthday party?
Type: Party
When: Sunday, July 11 08:00 AM until 11:00 PM

http://www.prweb.com/releases/7-Eleven_Day/free_Slurpee/prweb4221944.htm

Just one week after our country celebrates its birthday, 7-Eleven, Inc. customers across the country will raise their free 7.11-ounce Slurpee® drinks to salute the all-American convenience retailer. That’s because Sunday is July 11 – also known as 7/11 or 7-Eleven® Day – the day when the world’s first convenience chain celebrates its birthday. 2010 marks 83 years since the company was founded in Dallas, Texas.

Participating 7-Eleven stores across America and Canada will serve 5 million free Slurpee frozen carbonated beverages in special birthday cups on Sunday (while supplies last). “Slurpee-brations” and 7-Eleven birthday parties are being held around the country with music, entertainment, prizes and food sampling. The convenience chain has been celebrating its birthday with free Slurpee drinks since its 75th anniversary celebration in 2002.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
not the 7-11 near my house... ='(

RemusGH (Jul. 11, 2010 @ 6:45p) |

Went for a second at another store and there were tons of cups at the front counter. (as at the first store)
Didn't even... (more)

dlkbc1 (Jul. 11, 2010 @ 7:53p) |

In my area they were hiding the cups, and saying they were all out by 4pm... I don't believe them ... but that was the s... (more)

winners (Jul. 11, 2010 @ 11:22p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

thanks

There are apparently no 7-elevens in Minnesota. Well that's just great :/

this happens every year....and you would be surprised how small a 7.11 oz cup looks

johnny98 said: http://www.slurpee.com/Events/
When: Sunday, July 11 08:00 AM until 11:00 PM

Why is the deal not between 7 AM to 11 PM???

JimsEmptyWallet said: What is the deal not between 7 AM to 11 PM???

better write them a letter!

Is it only happen in TX?

annamla said: There are apparently no 7-elevens in Minnesota. Well that's just great :/

There are about 5 of them in a 10 mile radius of me here in los angeles.

too bad, the City/town field shown party in Dallas TX, not all states.

Most 7/1l's closed in South Florida but a BP gas station about 1 mile from my office has just been converted to a 7/11 and opened last week. Guess this will be a great time to check it out! Thanks OP.

Green for the 7/11 instead of a BP!

Woot!! There is a 7/11 right down the street. =D Yay.

@ SoBe:
Most 7/11's have closed in SFL?
I have 2 within a 3 mile radius of my home and I live in North Miami Beach.
Just Sayin.

2 more days. July 11 is this Sunday.

ryancguy said: this happens every year....and you would be surprised how small a 7.11 oz cup looksThanks for pointing that out.

That's an itty bitty baby size.

My cat could drink more than that!

Great deal i love 7 11 try there ice coffee very good.

. (37.60kB)
Disclaimer

. (43.63kB)
Disclaimer
I would RATHER see another SIMPSON FAMILY STORE set-up, When they came out with the Simpson Movie, But all stores participating selling all the simpsons products. Way Cool!!

Deal starts in the morning. Go early and often.

Looks like i will be "filling up" numerous times today. Thanx !

Picked 1 up shortly after midnight. They had the cups already setup in the store & the cashier there just pointed me to the door when I showed him the cup.

Just got mine! Pomegranate berry!
Thanks OP for the reminder!

Just went to two stores and they both claim they ran out of the cups.

wow, the cups are tiny! lol..
in the 7-11 near me, the cashier had the cups hidden behind his desk, and warily handed one out to me when I asked. He was watching the bunch of nuts hanging out next to the slurpee machine tasting every flavor with their little cups right there.

lesliejs said: wow, the cups are tiny! lol..
in the 7-11 near me, the cashier had the cups hidden behind his desk, and warily handed one out to me when I asked. He was watching the bunch of nuts hanging out next to the slurpee machine tasting every flavor with their little cups right there.

It's always the few who spoil it for the many! Did he go kick them out? The 7-11 I went to, there was this guy who thought if he filled the small cup, and then emptied into his own personal travel mug, it would all be free still. I can't believe what some of these people will do, in the store yet!!

not the 7-11 near my house... ='(

Went for a second at another store and there were tons of cups at the front counter. (as at the first store)
Didn't even need to bother the staff for a cup.

In my area they were hiding the cups, and saying they were all out by 4pm... I don't believe them ... but that was the story they told me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014