Free lighter when you join USA Gold

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*borrowed* Free lighter when you join USA Gold (cigarette site) WSL
Received an e-mail from them to visit their new website and sign in or join; then see bottom of page for free lighter - you have a choice of four (guitar, camo, flag, 8 ball) WSL.

http://joinusagold.com/

The fine print:

The free lighter offer from USA Gold is restricted to smokers 21 years of age or older. Offer expires February 2, 2011 at midnight. No purchase necessary. Limit one lighter per adult smoker. Offer good while supplies last. Supplies are limited, so act quickly. Commonwealth Brands reserves the right to substitute within planned quantities. All requests must be received via WWW.JOINUSAGOLD.COM. Adult smokers must register and provide their valid email address at JOINUSAGOLD.COM before requesting a free lighter. Commonwealth Brands reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time. In the event the promotion is cancelled, Commonwealth Brands shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this promotion. Offer good only in USA. Offer void where restricted or prohibited by law. Invalid requests will not be honored or acknowledged; requests from groups or organizations will not be honored or acknowledged. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Commonwealth Brands. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes. All promotional costs paid by manufacturer. Commonwealth Brands is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for share the useful information here

PIPIwon (Apr. 12, 2011 @ 9:51p) |

I like the camo one thanks.

sweettea23 (Apr. 13, 2011 @ 7:17a) |

LETTING YOU KNOW I NEVER GOT MY LIGHTER IT WAS YOU THE PROGRAM ENDED IN FEB I WAS IN LONG BEFORE IT ENDED
... (more)

doseckr423 (Apr. 28, 2011 @ 6:09p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks was easy to do

Got the guitar one. Would make a nice little gift!

Awesome find, thank you so much!
Jessica

It keeps asking me to enter an ID number. I didn't know what to put, just put in some random numbers. Registration won't go through for me.

Well, it finally worked for me. Thanks!

fortuneandfame said: It keeps asking me to enter an ID number. I didn't know what to put, just put in some random numbers. Registration won't go through for me.
Me Too...it says sorry...verify age by sending age proof document.

sweet! Got the 8ball one for my husband!

great!

thanks matis

great

tyvm

What "random" type of number are you entering, as it's telling me to print and send to verify my age?

FLAG LIGHTER

Flag
Disclaimer

Camo
Disclaimer

Eight Ball
Disclaimer

Guitar
Disclaimer
Couldn't edit Quick History... so here are some photos.

I picked the camo one, I think it'll be nice for camping trips.

Kitrina said: I picked the camo one, I think it'll be nice for camping trips.
Just dont drop it!

hi i picked the gutiar

Got the guitar lighter. Hopefully it helps me pick up some girls hehe.

8-ball.

Thanks!

Great find Op. I requested the cammo. Thanks.

It's nice that they allow 3 per household (different people).

Anyone know if these types of lighters are refillable?

WANT TO JOIN-WANT 8-BALL LIGHTER TO LIGHT MY USA GOLD CIGERETTES- I LOVE PLAYIBG POOL

camo thanks

I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT WANT TO GET ON YOU LIST FOR FREE ITEMS AND COUPONS FOR CIGARETTES.

i picked the 8 ball lighter 8 is my favorite number

Thanks.

I picked the camo cause I love hunting.

hi pick the cameo

i want the cameo thnk you

i picked the camo one

camoflauge thanks

Guitars ROCK!!!!

what 's ID code???

hopefully the code isn't necessary.

Thanks!!!!!

free stuff is good stuff.

8-ball. i like playin pool so this will b perfect.....

How do you get the free lighter? I sighned up,and now I cant' find where or how to choose my lighter?Can anyone help? Thanks.

shadow1girl said: How do you get the free lighter? I sighned up,and now I cant' find where or how to choose my lighter?Can anyone help? Thanks.Once you sign up, confirm your e-mail address and log in.

The lighter offer should be at the bottom of the main page.

I LIKE THE CAMO ONE FOR A GIFT

somehow i am not getting the right registration.looking for free lighter promoText

Skipping 101 Messages...
LETTING YOU KNOW I NEVER GOT MY LIGHTER IT WAS YOU THE PROGRAM ENDED IN FEB I WAS IN LONG BEFORE IT ENDED
THANK YOU HAZEL DOSCK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014