RecycleBank - Master Points & Codes List

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know we've had a lot of threads about all the different RecycleBank codes and rewards out there. I just wanted to compile it all in one place to make sure new registrations get the maximum points. I'll try to keep this thread updated whenever possible, but feel free to use the quick summary as well.

As of December 13th 2010 Total points possible = 225

New user Registration = 25 points
RecycleBank Registration Page

Join the eBay Green Team = 50 points
eBay Green Team

code 'TakeSmallSteps' partner Marcal = 15 points
Enter Code

Credit to farside
Enter a NatureMade UPC = 10 points x5 = 50 points
NatureMade
Limited time only; offer expires on 12/31/10. Limited to 5 entries per person, 2 entries per UPC

P & G Future Friendly Home Quiz = 25 points
P & G Future Friendly

Credit to farside Miller Coors Quiz = 30 points
Miller Coors Quiz

Credit to KARRENE Play Naked Juice Game = 30 Points
Naked Juice Game

REWARDS
http://www.recyclebank.com/my_rewards

$1 off any Coca-Cola« product (any size) - 50 points required. Limit 5 per member/week, expires 01/31/2011

$2 Off DOLE« Frozen Fruit (2) - 75 points required. expires 02/25/2011

$3 off Any Kashi Product - 90 Points

Magazine Subscriptions One-year - 115 points
Popular Mechanics, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Bazaar, Everyday Food, Better Homes and Gardens, Good Housekeeping, Oprah and others

Magazine Subscriptions $2.00 100 points required. Title, Issues
American Photo 6 Backpacker 9 Baseball Digest 6 Bloomberg Businessweek 50 Boating 10 Bridal Guide 6 Cruise Travel6 Ebony 11 Entertainment Weekly 52 Entrepreneur 12 Fast Company 10 Fortune 20 Inc. 10 Jet 39 Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine 12 Men's Journal 12 Money 12 Parenting Early Years 11 Parenting School Years 11 Prevention 12 Reader's Digest 10 Rolling Stone 26 Spin 11 Sports Illustrated 56 Tennis Magazine 8 Time 56 Travel + Leisure 12 Vegetarian Times 9 Weight Watcher Magazine 6 Working Mother 8 Yoga Journal 9

$2 off a Naked Juice product - 50 points expires 06/30/2011 limit 2 per member/week

Buy 1 CLIF BAR, Get 1 Free- 50 points required. Limit 5 per member/month, expires 08/31/2011

Free 2 cans of Friskies« - 75 Points required. Valid on two (2) 5.5 oz cans of Friskies« Selects« Indoor Cat Food, any variety, (up to $1.98). expires 01/31/2011, limit 3 per month.

2 free cans of Fancy Feast« - 75 Points required. valid on two (2) FREE (up to $1.98) 3 oz cans of Fancy Feast« Elegant Medleys« Gourmet Cat Food, any variety. expires 06/1/2011, limit 3 per month.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Credit to KARRENE: Play Naked Juice Game=30 Points
Naked Juice Game

Rewards
$10 off Leapster Explorer - 100 points

$10 off Leapster Explorer Games - 50 points (edit 12/01/2010)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice-Thanks Aldebaran3k!

Green!

Thanks. It seems the redemption options are far fewer now that you have to print most coupons yourself. Redeeming coupons printed yourself, or those coupons received in the mail that look like they were printed on a computer printer, even though it has an address letter attached, is on special watermarked, rub to verify, paper, and had a design that will turn any copies into "void void..." are not redeemable anywhere and can lead to verbal altercations when it is falsely insisted you printed it yourself, thereby insinuating you are attempting to commit fraud, even if you received it in the mail. When I tried to print a store specific Modells coupon, after installing the coupon program, the coupon never appeared, eventually the browser crashed, then when I attempted to print it again, it said I already printed it (eating up the points). Well, it was good when it lasted.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Thank you!

I'm five points short of a magazine. And RecycleBank doesn't do pretty much anything where I live. That's great.

cows123 said: Thanks. It seems the redemption options are far fewer now that you have to print most coupons yourself. Redeeming coupons printed yourself, or those coupons received in the mail that look like they were printed on a computer printer, even though it has an address letter attached, is on special watermarked, rub to verify, paper, and had a design that will turn any copies into "void void..." are not redeemable anywhere and can lead to verbal altercations when it is falsely insisted you printed it yourself, thereby insinuating you are attempting to commit fraud, even if you received it in the mail. When I tried to print a store specific Modells coupon, after installing the coupon program, the coupon never appeared, eventually the browser crashed, then when I attempted to print it again, it said I already printed it (eating up the points). Well, it was good when it lasted.

What are you talking about? I have used RecycleBank coupons at Target, WalMart and Whole Foods without an issue. They don't look like they were printed on your home computer; they are full color and look like legitimate coupons. This is a good program.

Thank you! Thank you!

updated the threat to reflect the naked juice game for additional 30 points.

Also noticed there are some 10pt quiz'es on the website from p&g and Coors, so should bump your total up some more =)

Thanks!

When I click on P&G Future Friendly link, it states "...Explore the Future Friendly home and earn 25 RecycleBank Points." There are 4 links below it -- Future Friendly brands, ... Visit FutureFriendly.com. I click on the last one, look around and closed it. Did not get any points. There is a picture on the left with "P&G Future Friendly" on it; but it is not clickable. I don't see any other link.

So where am I suppose to click to get the points?

TIA

Does the coupons required me to install a printer driver/software ??? If it does, then I don't want to waste my time because I would not install it. And can I ask them to mail it to me?

TIA

do anyone know what's the APR after the introductory period? I'm interested in getting their Visa credit card. That'll give me some major points.

Thanks

anyone know any easy ways to get points now. All the ones at the top dont work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014