Free Sprinkler Nozzles - Limited Supply

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get Free Sprinkler Nozzles while supplies last!

For a limited time EVMWD customers can get up to 25 free Toro Precision sprinkler nozzles through an online program run by Western Municipal Water District. Customers can go to the site to apply, print a voucher, and then redeem that voucher at a participating irrigation supply store. Program details and nozzle information are available on the program site at

FreeSprinklerNozzles.com

EVMWD encourages its customers to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

* Projections of savings are based on Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles and conventional spray nozzles using the same watering schedule. Actual savings from installing Precision Spray nozzles may vary based on site conditions, head spacing and other factors not under Toro’s control.

** This program is subject to fund availability, nozzles will only be available while supplies lasts.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice offer, wish my water service provider was listed.

Not in Texas.

The site loaded up as this:

Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/Index.asp, line 9

Worked for me, thanks!!!

My area is not supported.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014